Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

boggle bash stats

Started by joy1970,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

This game was a real challenge for me in the beginning.
What I did that seemed to work in getting the 10 letter badge and "badge" badge was to slow down the auto. I set it to 4 click marks from the right. It got under 45 words per game this way. But I just let it run and I finally got those badges. I also set it to the Random words setting.
Good Luck  tumbsup.gif

jamrow32

I was watching the auto and at the end of the round, i saw the "all words" section and another player had gotten the 10-letter word the the auto had missed.  It did it twice that i know of but since I didn't get to see the words until the end of the round, I couldn't fix it.  Haven't seen any 10-letter words since so who knows.....it may get the next one when I run it tonight.

arniebear

Quotewhy oh why do I find the most empty room possible and play for 3 seconds than BAM I get 4-5 people in there before I can turn on the auto? and then they get mad I'm cheating and won't talk?

Same for me, I think Pogo sends them there intentionally  undecided.gif

Joe C

Quote from: arniebear on August 13, 2009, 04:23:47 AM
Same for me, I think Pogo sends them there intentionally  undecided.gif
The "Play Now" function does this to people. It finds rooms with one or two people and sends you there.
vomit.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

jamrow32

This is the third time now that the auto has missed a 10-letter word.  My best word for the round was "employees" but when I looked at the all words section at the end of the round, the word "nonemployees" was available but missed by the auto.  I wonder if it can find a 10-letter word.  I set the speed to max, use the "find longest word first" option and set the word find to 100%.  Any suggestions would be helpful.

mycatownsme

What I did that seemed to work in getting the 10 letter badge and "badge" badge was to slow down the auto. I set it to 4 click marks from the right. It got under 45 words per game this way. But I just let it run and I finally got those badges. I also set it to the Random words setting.
Good Luck 

jamrow32

got my 10 letter badge now...did it by hand....and a bit of luck.  Also rank 35 now so I should soon be done with this wretched game.  On a much happier note, i also just made the 1000 badge club notching # 1000 and 1001  cheerleading.gif

Nymph Sorceress

Quote from: jamrow32 on August 14, 2009, 03:28:45 PM
got my 10 letter badge now...did it by hand....and a bit of luck.  Also rank 35 now so I should soon be done with this wretched game.  On a much happier note, i also just made the 1000 badge club notching # 1000 and 1001  cheerleading.gif

WTG jam cheerleading.gif

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Mistyeyed

well,im not having very good luck..i just hit rank 47 and i dont have any of the special badges..just rank badges..this one will probably have to sit in the back with the perfect game badge from golf solitaire,and my triple sixes one from monopoly....oh well,i have several other games to rank out on so i will still be busy...

Mistyeyed

since the auto doesnt seem to be helping me get the ten letter word,i shall try it by hand...anyone got any suggestions for 10  letter words they could post here..thanks all.

jamrow32

mine was hootenanny.  I have also seen "nonemployees" and "disillusion"

snowflower

Quote from: jamrow32 on August 15, 2009, 05:34:02 PM
mine was hootenanny.  I have also seen "nonemployees" and "disillusion"

girls22.gif Thanks for the heads up jamrow love33.gif Good info!!

snowflower

girls22.gif oooops, I see I have a broken link ''' I have it saved to my pic's but I don't know how to get it here, lol ''' help plez?

twinkle6590

Quote from: stevelj on August 12, 2009, 02:24:21 PM
Good Luck  tumbsup.gif

Steve am I reading that right about the 4 marks from the right. that would slow the game down immensely and when I did that i didnt get my 45 words per game. Did you mean the 4 from the left instead? I am still struggling to get that 10 letter word too. I was just curious if I read that wrong of am doing something wrong. Thanks

Squid

Quote from: snowflower on August 15, 2009, 05:48:23 PM
girls22.gif oooops, I see I have a broken link ''' I have it saved to my pic's but I don't know how to get it here, lol ''' help plez?

Hi, Snow.  I'm sure Homer would get the pic in place for you.  You seem to have it saved to Photobucket - but they have deleted it or are having problems.  Are you able to upload the pic back to Photobucket and give Homer the pic address? 

I would be able to put your pic up for you but you'd have to send me the pic, I'd upload it and put it on the forum site for you - but you'd have to give me access to your forum account - and I'd understand perfectly if you are hesitant to do so.  Homer might be your best bet.  I'm here if ya need me, though.  xoxoxo

Mistyeyed

Quote from: twinkle6590 on August 16, 2009, 06:13:53 AM
Steve am I reading that right about the 4 marks from the right. that would slow the game down immensely and when I did that i didnt get my 45 words per game. Did you mean the 4 from the left instead? I am still struggling to get that 10 letter word too. I was just curious if I read that wrong of am doing something wrong. Thanks

i dont think it matters that much if you play it slower or faster...i have seen people get the ten letter badge playing both ways..i guess its just luck on whether we get it or not...

raine56

I am at rank 49 and just got 10 letter badge, Timeliness cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif.  But no Badge badge and of course no jackpot spins or panic flips.  Do you get a jackpot spin each time you win a game?  I have won 647.  Hoping that means I have that many spins at least.

jrzydvl

Quote from: raine56 on August 18, 2009, 08:16:44 PM
I am at rank 49 and just got 10 letter badge, Timeliness cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif.  But no Badge badge and of course no jackpot spins or panic flips.  Do you get a jackpot spin each time you win a game?  I have won 647.  Hoping that means I have that many spins at least.

yes wins equal jackpot spins

Mistyeyed

raine did you get your ten letter word using the auto?  i have ranked out on this game now and i do not have any of the badges except the rank badges...wonder whats with that?  panic flips will take some time,i only have 638..i let the auto run for two hours this morning and only got 10 panic flips...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview