PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 04:55:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NO ONE LIKES GHOST WISPERER?

Started by Liza_vla,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

Now ADD Colin Farrell to the show and...I would be an avid fan...GLUED to my tv set.  hysterical.gif     Oh yeah, come to Mama!!!   inlove1.gif

jarjar

~Sassy~

Quote from: jarjar on May 15, 2009, 05:26:44 PM
Cool down sweetie no good for the blood pressure giggle2.gif
giggle2.gif I'll be ok JJ, ... well maybe, my honey is one of those bad boys too!!! inlove1.gif And boy can he whispertopsecret.gif

swamp

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on May 15, 2009, 05:35:21 PM
giggle2.gif I'll be ok JJ, ... well maybe, my honey is one of those bad boys too!!! inlove1.gif And boy can he whispertopsecret.gif

no-no.gif no-no.gif shocked.gif embarrassed.gif hysterical.gif

jarjar

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on May 15, 2009, 05:35:21 PM

crazy lady hysterical.gif

SlimsGiggles

Has everyone stopped watching Ghost Whisperer???!!!
It is getting REAL GOOD!!!!

I enjoy the show, my only annoyance with it is Eli, played by Jamie Kennedy. He and Melinda don't have the chemistry that Prof. Payne and Mel had. and, I find Jamie Kennedy highly annoying.
[/quote]

And I am not sure if yall know it or not, but Jamie Kennedy (Eli) and Jennifer Love Hewitt ( Melinda) are dating in real life!!  no-no.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: SlimsGiggles on October 05, 2009, 07:13:24 PM
Has everyone stopped watching Ghost Whisperer???!!!
It is getting REAL GOOD!!!!

I enjoy the show, my only annoyance with it is Eli, played by Jamie Kennedy. He and Melinda don't have the chemistry that Prof. Payne and Mel had. and, I find Jamie Kennedy highly annoying.

And I am not sure if yall know it or not, but Jamie Kennedy (Eli) and Jennifer Love Hewitt ( Melinda) are dating in real life!!  no-no.gif

I'm with you. I don't care for Eli. It might be the actor... but I preferred the professor. I was sad to see him go.

I stopped watching because the whole "Jim dead, not dead, alive in someone elses body, not dead alive in his own body..." got too weird. I hear that they've gone back to the original way the show was, so I'm recording it but just haven't gotten around to watching.

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview