PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 04:57:21 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

So You Think You Can Dance 2009 * Fall Season

Started by cherrypie,

Previous topic - Next topic

cherrypie

The next season is starting soon.

So...now that they humored him into going to the choreography round after the dance off with Leo will Sex be allowed to audition again?

It has not been entertaining the last few times.  I say no more.

Sex vs Leo

cherrypie

The first day of auditions is on against Americas Next Top Model....guess I won't be seeing it right away.

cherrypie

disneyland lady

They never showed him (or his mother) to my knowledge - I missed 1 show. But it was so filled with very talented people that I bet they have him in there waiting for a lull in the show. Season 6 preseason was mostly about injuries. Also several from former Las Vegas days showed up to try again. Mia Michaels just tweeted that she is no longer part of the show that gave her 2 emmys. I wonder why cuz she was there for the pre top 20 shows.

Mistyeyed

thats strange,cause she was there for some of the auditions...shes the one i liked the least on the panel..

disneyland lady

Some rumors have it that she left because Adam Shankman is going to be a full time judge. Perhaps she was thinking she should get that position. But she actually hated Brandon the entire season and he made it to finals so maybe in spite of her great choreography she was not able to judge her own genre. My favorite all time performance was The Bench Dance with Heidi and Travis - the Mia Michaels award winner.

Mistyeyed

can someone tell me who got voted off last nite...unfortunately now they are running this opposite dancing with the stars and i was flipping back and forth and didnt get to see who left the show...did they say anything at all about mia michaels,i think they replaced her with that travis as a contemporary choreographer..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview