PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 04:59:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Vampire Diaries

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

this looks like it will be good...my grand daughters & I are planning to watch this when it starts.  I'm hoping to try & read the books before it starts.  Thanks for the reminder!   tumbsup.gif popcorn2.gif

cherrypie

Cool.  I didn't know that there were books that prompted the series.  I will watch the premeire and see if the show is worthy of this "Fang Banger" bat.gif b

CindyLouWho

Yes they're by L. J. Smith.  I got mine from Ebay cheap, lol.  My grand daughter is reading the last book now.  I haven't started on em yet but she said they was real good. 

SlimsGiggles

Love this TV series!! I personally think it is better then twilight! Love some of the references it makes to twilight!

disneyland lady

Since it is on in my area at the same time as Survivor Samoa, I have been watching this on the CW.com internet channel. They post the newest episodes a few days after it has been on the air. I like it now and also loved that they brought up Twilight references. But if the whole thing is this battle between brothers I think it might be short lived even if their battle is 150 years old.

Stinkerbell

I've heard good things about this show, but haven't watched it.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 06, 2009, 09:01:09 AM
I've heard good things about this show, but haven't watched it.
You can go here to get all 3 of the episodes shown so far: http://www.cwtv.com/cw-video/the-vampire-diaries/

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 06, 2009, 09:34:00 AM
You can go here to get all 3 of the episodes shown so far: http://www.cwtv.com/cw-video/the-vampire-diaries/

They don't seem to be listed in order. I clicked the one with the earliest air date and it started by saying "previously on Vampire Diaries"  Can you tell me how to watch the first one and see them in order?

disneyland lady

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 06, 2009, 01:39:27 PM
Not sure why they don't have the first episode up but here is a link to where you can view it:
http://www.watch-the-vampire-diaries.com/watch-the-vampire-diaries/season-1/episode-1-the-premiere.html

Thanks for that. Episode 1 was pretty good. Do you think that Stephen looks like Edward?

disneyland lady

They are certainly trying to sell him as the Edward type but he isn't Robert Pattison. I actually like the brother better, heh heh!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 06, 2009, 02:45:13 PM
They are certainly trying to sell him as the Edward type but he isn't Robert Pattison. I actually like the brother better, heh heh!

I was just coming back here to say... man, bro is HOT and a better actor, too. In the words of Rachel Ray "Yummmmmmmmo"

And no, he isn't Rob.. but he has the same facial structure, kinda the same mannerisms... but not Rob. They would have done better to go the opposite and forged their own ground rather than try to match as they did and fall short.

disneyland lady

The brother, Damian, played Boone Carlyle on LOST. When I looked to see what else he had done on wiki, it said that he will also be on LOST in 2010 when it returns so they must be going to do some flashbacks with him cuz didn't he die of injuries on the island? Wait, I am forgetting it is LOST where anything can happen.

Stinkerbell

He also played Adam Knight on.... Smallville? I think that's right.
Based on the end of the 3rd episode, even though Stephen has written him off, I think Damon still has some bit of "humanity" in him there.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview