PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:35:15 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new mix & match stack em

Started by gotmail,

Previous topic - Next topic

gotmail

the new mix & match stackem says remove 20 or more animals with one move once in 10 days (this is an expert level badge) now my question what level do we play in?? there is no expert level.. any suggestions??  there is no expert level i stack em.

thanks
gotmail

C~M

Mistyeyed

id like to know how you do it in one move cause as soon as  you have four or five piled up it clears them out..

arniebear

No wonder they are giving 5000 tokens along with this badge, it is to replace the hair you gonna pull out doing it  shocked.gif

harley89

gotmail

well i played on normal with the otto and i got it in one game. not as bad as i thought, wonder when the new album will be out?? anyone know??

gotmail

Fluffy756

i play on easy level made sure I had enough and use the bomb got it one game.

edfshr

I got it in one game playing on hard.  The maximum number removed in one move was 32 - that is in the stats at the end of the game.  I recall removing a dozen or so a few times by cascading moves but I also removed several with the bombs so I suppose the explosions count everything that went up in smoke.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview