This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

auto??

Started by dadof2,

Previous topic - Next topic

dadof2

Hi e1, im still kinda new to pogocheats,. havent really played around with it much yet. I was just wondering what the cheats and autos do? And what is an auto? What happens if u r "caught" while playing? And can u tell if someone else is cheatin? Anything i should watch out for so i dont get caught?
beer11.gif

dadof2

8 views and no replies? Maybe im not the only one that doesnt know whats up with em! lol diablo.gif turk.gif

~Sassy~

embarrassed.gif Maybe you need to look around the forum some for your answers, since you are "new".  magnifier.gif

If you don't want to get caught, keep a low profile.  lipsrsealed.gif

You might want to stop smoking that pipe before going on Pogo.  hysterical.gif

An auto means it automatically plays the game for you.   rolleyes.gif

You know how many have viewed...hummm.  watching you.gif

les

auto's are wonderful programs that play the game for you.
I'm not sure what pogo would do to a cheater who's been busted they say you can lose your pogo account. i personally can tell when someones using a auto in some games like poppit  and a few others
but i've been using them 4 or 5 yrs now and plan to use them my hole life  lipsrsealed.gif

dadof2

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on July 06, 2009, 10:27:43 AM
embarrassed.gif Maybe you need to look around the forum some for your answers, since you are "new".  magnifier.gif

If you don't want to get caught, keep a low profile.  lipsrsealed.gif

You might want to stop smoking that pipe before going on Pogo.  hysterical.gif

An auto means it automatically plays the game for you.   rolleyes.gif

You know how many have viewed...hummm.  watching you.gif

Thanks for your input, yes, u can see how many views every post has had. Also, ive been in n out of alot of the forums reading this n that, that y i had to ask. If an auto plays for you, then i guess u can get up and do whatever you want huh? 

dadof2

Quote from: les on July 06, 2009, 10:29:19 AM
auto's are wonderful programs that play the game for you.
I'm not sure what pogo would do to a cheater who's been busted they say you can lose your pogo account. i personally can tell when someones using a auto in some games like poppit  and a few others
but i've been using them 4 or 5 yrs now and plan to use them my hole life  lipsrsealed.gif

How can u tell?  How long does the auto last? until u stop it?  Thank you for the response
lipsrsealed.gif

jarjar

Maybe Homer or Mayhem can give you the link for the site so you can read up on how they work.
I do not think I am authorized to give out a link. So I will let the boss men do it.
My opinion is. I would never be without my 150 package ever. blowkisses.gif

~Sassy~

embrace.gif Welcome to our humble, crazy home. Some hints for ya, I hope.

That is the whole idea with the autos. Get up and get some stuff done while your auto runs for you. Good luck with your games. The best thing to do is buy the $150 package. you save oodles of money.

I can tell some of the cheaters because they are usually the first to accuse in a game that requires less talking...like the to go bowling game. Someone who can chat endlessly and still bowl that game has to be cheating. I was accused of cheating in there because I was NOT chatting with this person. She said I was an auto!  diablo.gif I told her I was not an auto, and she told me to join in the fun. She finished highest with all this talking.

Some people on Pogo will accuse you of cheating just because you are good at a particular game and they aren't. It is best just to not respond to them. I keep my chat window closed most of the time, unless I need to see it to check on my game progress.

You need to change your name on here to one that is not your Pogo name.

I am like everyone here on Pogocheats, I will use them the rest of my life too. In fact I am behind on getting the last two, keep hoping Chummy will just send me the codes.  blowkisses.gif

Jarjar is NOT allowed to do anything but be sweet and kind to everyone.  blink.gif

You will get more than your share of responses to your questions. Trust me.  giggle2.gif

dadof2

Thanks for the input, my sn in here is different from my pogo sn, at first it wasnt tho lol
I dont think id buy the $150 package, because there are some games i LIKE to play lol. Can u try the autos on a trial period before u buy em? How long does the trial last?

~Sassy~

Yes, you can try the games before you buy them. I'm not exactly sure how long each one runs before the trial is up. It starts at 100% usuage and goes down to buh bye.  hysterical.gif

There are a lot of the Pogo games I like to play too but I still have the auto for them because it was in my package. I love Euchre and have never used the auto. I love dominoes, same thing, I have never used the auto. BUT if I get tired and don't want to play it, it is there. Kind of like auto insurance, excuse the pun.

Let's do some simple math...k.       

"150 Buys them ALL"
Get all of the "BadgeHelpers" for the low cost of $150. That's 86 programs for a savings of $705! This is such a great deal making the programs cost about $1.75 each!!!! Not only do you get a great price on them but you also will have 24 access to them so you can get them as you go and need them. You get all of the programs that you see listed on the website at the time you buy them all. Future releases are half off ($5 each)

No I don't work for Pogocheats. I am a true certified lover, fan of these autos. They help me and others in here in more ways than I could go into.

The people in Pogocheats are friends and like a second family to a lot of us. They give us a bad time, comfort us and make us laugh and forget our troubles if only for a little while.

Gotta go, life is calling.  sad.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on July 06, 2009, 11:14:18 AM
No I don't work for Pogocheats, I'm just a nut case like the rest of them.

The people in Pogocheats are friends and like a second family to a lot of us. They give us a bad time, comfort us and make us laugh and forget our troubles if only for a little while.   

embrace.gif

~Sassy~

Ms. Stinky.  embrace.gif Welcome home, I missed you.  blowkisses.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on July 06, 2009, 12:30:51 PM
Ms. Stinky.  embrace.gif Welcome home, I missed you.  blowkisses.gif

Thankyou, Sasseroo! I had a fabbbbbbbulous time! I want to go for another week.

Squid

Quote from: dadof2 on July 06, 2009, 10:58:38 AM
I dont think id buy the $150 package, because there are some games i LIKE to play lol. Can u try the autos on a trial period before u buy em? How long does the trial last?

1.   The trial lasts for a bit of time.... maybe a few games.... so you can see if you like the way it performs before buying it.

2.   We ALL like games.  We're game people.  We have simply become badge obscessed and actually have to earn livings or tend to children or sometimes go to the bathroom.  The autos free us up immensely while still attaining our badges for us.  You can ALWAYS stop and play a game.  We all do.

3.  $150 is a wonderful deal.  I don't like all the autos but after using 15 of them, the rest are gravy.  It is well worth the price.  I bought one single auto and quickly saw the writing on the wall.  I bought the 150 package immediately afterward and have never regretted it. 

4.  Do it.  Just do it.  Come over to the dark side.  Harley serves drinks and BabyCheetah serves milk and cookies.  It's a good thing.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on July 06, 2009, 03:53:37 PM
1.   The trial lasts for a bit of time.... maybe a few games.... so you can see if you like the way it performs before buying it.

2.   We ALL like games.  We're game people.  We have simply become badge obscessed and actually have to earn livings or tend to children or sometimes go to the bathroom.  The autos free us up immensely while still attaining our badges for us.  You can ALWAYS stop and play a game.  We all do.

3.  $150 is a wonderful deal.  I don't like all the autos but after using 15 of them, the rest are gravy.  It is well worth the price.  I bought one single auto and quickly saw the writing on the wall.  I bought the 150 package immediately afterward and have never regretted it. 

4.  Do it.  Just do it.  Come over to the dark side.  Harley serves drinks and BabyCheetah serves milk and cookies.  It's a good thing.

And buying a $150 page was cheaper than buying a wireless laptop to take to the bathroom with me.

AND, if you're really pressed for time, you could dip Cheetah's cookies in Harley's drinks! 

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 10, 2009, 09:57:31 AM
And buying a $150 page was cheaper than buying a wireless laptop to take to the bathroom with me.

AND, if you're really pressed for time, you could dip Cheetah's cookies in Harley's drinks! 
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on July 06, 2009, 03:53:37 PM

I agree with everything posted here, except for the stopping the auto and actually playing a game. I no longer bother with that. giggle2.gif

The three standard pieces of advice for "cheating" in Pogo, as I have done since 2005. (I am a member since 2003)
1) Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever claim any "winnings" from Pogo that involve cash or physical prizes.
2) Use all of the ways to hide your profile and stats.
3) Do not chat about cheating, reply to people complaining about cheating, etc. In fact, if you never chat, you can never truly violate terms of service in a away that Pogo cares about.

Just set up the cheat programs and step away from the computer. If you are a quiet customer that just plays the games and you do not tie up the admin time with stupid emails complaining about cheaters, Pogo will be happy to take your money in exchance for badges.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Mayhem

QuoteJust set up the cheat programs and step away from the computer. If you are a quiet customer that just plays the games and you do not tie up the admin time with stupid emails complaining about cheaters, Pogo will be happy to take your money in exchance for badges.

tumbsup.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview