Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Boggle Bash

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Hi
More questions about Boggle Bash.

I ranked out at 50 but the little icon says 33 words to next rank?  (It has been stuck there for about 4 hours).
I still need the "Boggle Badge Badge Badge" badge ... got it on one account and just waiting for the next one.
I still need the "Team Player Badge" (750 Jackpot spins) and have no idea where I'm at.
I still need the "Panic Attack Badge" 600 panic flips.  Been playing 24/7 since 30 Jun 09 so I figure it will take another 3 and 1/2 weeks to get the panic flips completed.

128K words found
76K Unique words
longest word = UNSTEADIEST
I'm gonna try different rooms.  Been playing with both accounts in the same room. Less chatter about using autos.

And why wouldn't we use autos?
S1lent

Magzy

The same thing happened where your rank appears after I ranked out it showed the lil note pad and pen, rank 50, but left the need 40 more words for next rank.  I had to go out of pogo and clear stuff before it would go away.
And yes sadly I have only 624 flippin flips, long way to go. coffee.gif

jarjar

flippin flips you nailed that on the head giggle2.gif

Fluffy756

these people are getting out hand all they do is call you cheater and then report you.  Someone in the room said they report me for cheating I not even playing with the auto on right now.

Homer

Quote from: Fluffy756 on July 09, 2009, 10:43:00 AM
these people are getting out hand all they do is call you cheater and then report you.  Someone in the room said they report me for cheating I not even playing with the auto on right now.

send them to my room...I'll take care of them  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Fluffy756

you should of seen it they going nuts everyone in there they was saying they been report for cheating. Geee they must don't know how play the game. I went under diff just report them but they was gone. I don't think I was report but it did say I couldn't chat it was disable between rounds whatever that meant.

Homer

Quote from: Fluffy756 on July 09, 2009, 10:54:46 AM
you should of seen it they going nuts everyone in there they was saying they been report for cheating. Geee they must don't know how play the game. I went under diff just report them but they was gone. I don't think I was report but it did say I couldn't chat it was disable between rounds whatever that meant.

cheating reports go right into the pogo trash bin...they don't even bother with them

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mistyeyed

i dont even stay at my computer to see what people are saying..i just start it then go do something else...the flipping badge is going to take forever...i just hit rank 20 and i still dont have the 10 letter one or the badge one..

Fluffy756

Mistyeyed me too don't have 10 letter badge or spell badge. It going to take a while.

Hocky

Go to one of the temp rooms in the teen tab...........I was there all week and most of the time was all by myself  cheerleading.gif

Of course I always block my chat so I wouldnt know if anyone came in and reported me or not  giggle2.gif

jarjar

Squid

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview