PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:05:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

diner dash family style

Started by jrzydvl,

Previous topic - Next topic

jrzydvl

is anyone having trouble opening this game or is it just me.

swamp

jrzydvl

its been like this for a few days on me i can open it to hit play then closes. i thought it was my computer so i deleted it all and then started fresh

swamp

jrzydvl

Quote from: swamp on June 05, 2009, 01:20:19 PM
yup me to  i think pogo done something to it  watching you.gif nono.gif

stupid pogo i should send them a bill for me stating fresh onn my computer again lol

Mistyeyed

are you getting  some strange message coming up about Q...exe  or something like that...if so,mine is doing same thing...i thought it was caused by the updated auto i downloaded for this..

jrzydvl

Quote from: Mistyeyed on June 05, 2009, 05:16:01 PM
are you getting  some strange message coming up about Q...exe  or something like that...if so,mine is doing same thing...i thought it was caused by the updated auto i downloaded for this..

no i cant even open the game when i click the icon it opend the click play then it disappears

FreecellFanny

My game is opening fine and I am using auto 1.6 and all I get is Flo standing at the podium yakking.

The customers pile up and that is it.

Still doesn't work for me. Oh well.  rolleyes.gif

Mistyeyed

the other day when i downloaded the 1.6 version it ran fine for about an hour..then i clicked out of the game to do something else,when i tried the game again with the auto,it would only run five minutes then i get some box coming up with the message  QW....exe...having problems or something to that effect..

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on June 06, 2009, 03:24:40 AM
My game is opening fine and I am using auto 1.6 and all I get is Flo standing at the podium yakking.

The customers pile up and that is it.

Still doesn't work for me. Oh well.  rolleyes.gif

Ahh, Diner Dash, McDonald's.

crosstietruck

Yea sounds like mine on my laptop with vista.    I was going to try on my pc which uses xp but it would not play the game at all.  It made me  try to load the Adobe Flash Player  but wouldn't load because there is a newer version... I guess I have the newer version because I found it on file.  But when I try to run the game it still tells me the same line of crap or gives me this error code.  I deleted the game off the pc.  I am really tired of messing with it.   I got mine the last day of may (it ran perfect)  so I purchased it.   The next morning it wouldn't run at all!  I tried to adjust screen resolution to what cheats recommends but that NEVER works on this laptop with vista.  So I gave up then found out an upgrade came out the day it quit.  I tried that and it has been nothing but one BIG headache.  I am tired of Flo standing there at the podium and I wish I could fire her ass.gif.

crosstietruck

I am back to amend my last post even though it is old....   I decided to give roboflo another chance after giving her a month break.  I guess she learned her lesson because she is doing a great job now.  She is now at the 5th diner.  The only problem is now I think she is a little out of shape because we are on Level 5 and she can't keep up with the increaste customer demand.  The reason I am adding to post is I figured out that she sometimes stands at the podium to get more people.  Guess this helps increase the score and we lose less customers.  turkey4.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview