This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

MNM Badges Retiring Sale???

Started by DoubleOscotty,

Previous topic - Next topic

DoubleOscotty

When the MNM badges for a year ago retire do they noramlly sell them at a lower price? About a year ago (when the hike to 16 gems happened) I stopped getting the badges. The past several months during the reitrement it looks like they were offered at 10 gems a pop but since I already owned them I couldn't tell for sure. Do they still do that each month?

Stinkerbell

The ones retiring on July 11th (I think that's the date) are still not on sale.  I had asked a similar question about a month ago and someone posted that they waited for a sale and then missed out because the retiring badges never went on sale.

There are some retiring in August that I need, and I'm afraid to wait for a sale.

jarjar

Don't snooze and lose Stinky. Take the big jump undecided.gif And hopefully they will not go on sale. Or just do not look after and you will never know giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on July 10, 2009, 09:51:27 AM
Don't snooze and lose Stinky. Take the big jump undecided.gif And hopefully they will not go on sale. Or just do not look after and you will never know giggle2.gif

Ignorance truly is bliss, isn't it? Heck, some days I'm downright giddy!

~Sassy~

I think on the retiring M&M's, the only ones I have seen for 10 each were the spelling games. You know the ones they can't really sell.  hysterical.gif

disneyland lady

I have to hand it to anyone who can wait til there is a sale on badges. I think one of the steps in the 12 step program is to wait until the sale. But I have only gotten to step one - admitting I have a badge problem.

~Sassy~

shy12.gif Do I get a badge if I admit I have a badge problem?

jarjar

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on July 10, 2009, 11:42:29 AM
shy12.gif Do I get a badge if I admit I have a badge problem?
shocked.gif they would be giving away a lot of those. Cheaters and badge addicts are multiplying by the day tumbsup.gif

Squid

Stinky, you have a full month before those August badges retire.  I'll remind you.  Wait for a possible sale.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on July 10, 2009, 01:58:16 PM
Stinky, you have a full month before those August badges retire.  I'll remind you.  Wait for a possible sale.

OK, and if you forget to remind me, you'll buy them all for me at full price, right? You're a doll!   embrace.gif

Joe C

Not only am I a high-ranking cheater, but I am also a member. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

MsMissy

I looked at the retiring badges & they where all 16 gems. Now that was no sale to me, if they are retiring, so ill wait.  bbq21.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview