PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:50:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

word riot deluxe

Started by twinkle6590,

Previous topic - Next topic

twinkle6590

I was just wondering what the easiest way to rank out in this game would be? since everyone congratulates you when you give good clues and you have to give someone so many stars, what section of the game would you play in to get it done such as in your sleep without having to say ty ty ty constantly ??

jarjar

Tracey

i would just ignore them ..lol u dont have to say or do anything and dont be a clue giver also

Hocky

sorry twink...wish I could help but I ranked out this game as soon as it was released and did it all by hand.  This was a FUN game to actually play and took no time at all really. 

I am sure most people will agree with me in saying dont worry about the chatters and saying ty ty ty all the time.  I cant remember if u have the option of turning off chat but if u can, do that and let Uncle Otto take over.  Also, check the option in the game to never be cluegiver (as tracey said) that way you wont have the junior pogo police accuse you of cheating.

Good luck!  tumbsup.gif

twinkle6590

Thanks everyone. You know after I posted this I went to look and see my progress in that game and to my surprise i only need 1 more badge and I'm done. I have played it all by hand as well. I will just finish it that way too because in my crazy thinking at 4 am this morning when I posted this message, I forgot I don't even have the auto for that game to begin with lol. So by hand it shall be. soon another one will bite the dust!!!

Stinkerbell

Yea, I ranked out playing this one by hand back in the early days before people became rabid and it was still fun.

Homer

Quote from: twinkle6590 on July 14, 2009, 06:32:07 AM
Thanks everyone. You know after I posted this I went to look and see my progress in that game and to my surprise i only need 1 more badge and I'm done. I have played it all by hand as well. I will just finish it that way too because in my crazy thinking at 4 am this morning when I posted this message, I forgot I don't even have the auto for that game to begin with lol. So by hand it shall be. soon another one will bite the dust!!!

Crank up the auto and let it rip!

If your scared get a dog

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

I played this one by hand, too.  I really enjoy the game but dislike the malcontents.  There's no place to hide in this game:  You have to have other people in the room in order to get the game to start.  As others have said, you should opt out of clue giving if you're going to use an auto and then just ignore any/all comments.

WTG everyone for getting this one done!

twinkle6590

Quote from: Homer on July 14, 2009, 06:46:46 AM
Crank up the auto and let it rip!

If your scared get a dog

thought i had an auto but i dont so i will do it by hand..omg thats so unnatural though lol.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview