Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

help with maybe a club pogo pass

Started by lynn1990360,

Previous topic - Next topic

lynn1990360

anyone got free club pogo passes maybe a month i love club pogo

Homer

The monthly pass just expired. You can get a 5 day pass in just about any pogo chat room

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hocky

1.  You should not register on pogo cheating forums with your real pogo screen name
2.  I sent you a 5 day pass
3.  This pass is only good ONCE for your current screen name......another 5 day pass will not work no matter who sends you one.
4.  Keep coming back here and as soon as there is a free month long pass someone here will post it, use the search box, it is your friend
5.  Drink coke products and save the points....you can redeem them for free pogo at mycokerewards.com
6.  Actually BUY a membership.........(what a novel idea, eh?)  40 bucks is not all that much when you break it down to 365 days per year.  It would cost you that much for a dinner out at a restaurant and maybe a movie for one night.

heythere

Quote from: hocky on July 15, 2009, 07:08:49 PM
5.  Drink coke products and save the points....you can redeem them for free pogo at mycokerewards.com

Seriously? I did not know that! Too bad I don't drink coke anymore.

Hocky

Quote from: heythere on July 15, 2009, 07:20:57 PM
Seriously? I did not know that! Too bad I don't drink coke anymore.

Seriously!  I already have my next year's club membership paid for and I am half way to a 2nd year!  tumbsup.gif

PS......You can get points from ALL Coca-Cola products, including Sprite, Diet Coke, Barq's Rootbeer, Cherry Coke, etc...

Squid

Quote from: hocky on July 15, 2009, 07:29:35 PM
You can get points from ALL Coca-Cola products, including Sprite, Diet Coke, Barq's Rootbeer, Cherry Coke, etc...
I keep soda around for company and have some of these but they are in cans.  I have a feeling we're talking about the screw caps on bottles, right? 

Grats on getting the memberships paid for !

Hocky

Quote from: Squid on July 16, 2009, 04:29:21 AM
  I keep soda around for company and have some of these but they are in cans.  I have a feeling we're talking about the screw caps on bottles, right? 

Grats on getting the memberships paid for !

2 liter bottle, 20 oz. bottles, 12 pack cans, 24 pack cans, and if you are a member of Sam's Club like me 32 pack cans!  If you get the boxed up cans the code is usually on the little section of the cardboard box that you rip off to dispense the cans (one end of the box) of course the code is on the inside of the box.

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

twinkle6590

Quote from: hocky on July 16, 2009, 05:20:00 AM
2 liter bottle, 20 oz. bottles, 12 pack cans, 24 pack cans, and if you are a member of Sam's Club like me 32 pack cans!  If you get the boxed up cans the code is usually on the little section of the cardboard box that you rip off to dispense the cans (one end of the box) of course the code is on the inside of the box.

thanks for that info Hocky. I drink diet coke and an occasional rootbeer or sprite. I have been saving the pts and have them registered but I didnt know you could get a membership to pogo out of it. I will have to go see how much they are and how much more I need. My membership is up Aug. 11th and I am not sure if i will be renewing or not.

Hocky

1-Month Access to Club Pogo™  75 Points

3-Month Access to Club Pogo™  250 Points

12-Month Access to Club Pogo™ 550 Points

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview