Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Detective

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

pete379

Hey all, I was browsing through my badges and noticed that this months Jigsaw (July) is the last badge. Is this the end of the road for Jigsaw Detective??? OH MY!!! magnifier.gif 6_6.gif

jarjar

C~M

Squid

Tune in on August 1st (July 31 for you OCD'ers).  A new case will appear, just as the Crazy Guy has said.  :-D

Joe C

If you are really OCD, the Jigsaw badge comes out at Midnight, G.M.T. time on the last day of the month. G.M.T is Greenwich Mean Time, London Time. This is 7 or 8 p.m. eastern time, depending upon whether daylight savings time is in effect. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

pete379

OH OK, I guess they don't post the upcoming months. Thanks for your help, btw I knew about getting the badge earlier than the 1st tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: pete379 on July 16, 2009, 05:44:24 AM
OH OK, I guess they don't post the upcoming months. Thanks for your help, btw I knew about getting the badge earlier than the 1st tumbsup.gif
Unlike other games, like Daily Word Search and Trivial Pursuit, where badges you cannot win for months or years show up in your album. Nothing like Pogo for consistency. tumbsup.gif

Squid

I know this is off-topic... but if Pogo increases ranks on TP or WSD after we finally reach 50, I may have to take drastic action.  I'm not going into details but it will involve a plane ticket to Pogo's headquarters and firearms.

Hocky

Quote from: Squid on July 16, 2009, 05:55:25 AM
I know this is off-topic... but if Pogo increases ranks on TP or WSD after we finally reach 50, I may have to take drastic action.  I'm not going into details but it will involve a plane ticket to Pogo's headquarters and firearms.

no-no.gif  I will be watching CNN very closely for now on! giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on July 16, 2009, 05:55:25 AM
I read on another site that rank badges are coming to Greenback Bayou in August. tumbsup.gif

jarjar

Quote from: Joe C on July 16, 2009, 06:15:41 AM
I read on another site that rank badges are coming to Greenback Bayou in August. tumbsup.gif
Not funny Joe nono.gif They wouldn't???????? undecided.gif

arniebear

panic button.gif

QuoteI read on another site that rank badges are coming to Greenback Bayou in August.

No, no, no  white flag.gif

twinkle6590

They wouldn't ...would they?? Say it isn't so...... Every time I play that game for a challenge I want to get out my fly swatter and smack that fly dead.

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on July 16, 2009, 06:15:41 AM
slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on July 16, 2009, 09:15:36 AM
slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif
embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif And everyone knows I am kidding about Greenback.

In fact, it remains my nightmare. vomit.gif

rhino

I read on another site that rank badges are coming to Greenback Bayou in August.

You know i read that sentence and i gagged mightily!!!!!!

twinkle6590

nope nope not gonna say it.. nope.. im behavin...god is that hard for me to do.

Joe C

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on July 16, 2009, 05:43:06 PM
August's Jigsaw Case: When Squids Go Bad tumbsup.gif
Sheesh.....that is what is happening on my beach right now. August arrived earlier than usual.

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on July 16, 2009, 05:43:06 PM
August's Jigsaw Case: When Squids Go Bad tumbsup.gif

Between my rambunctious behavior and the California quake bubbles confusing my brethren, Squids are gettin' pretty stinky.   fart.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview