PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:41:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Boardwalk Ducks

Started by cweirick,

Previous topic - Next topic

cweirick

I was wondering is anyone has found some sort of pattern ( besides using Uncle Otto of course :) ) for getting a perfect streak in the duck round of the Boardwalk Skee Ball game - I enjoy playing it by hand ..but have trouble getting a perfect streak like everyone one else in the room seems to get - I try clearing one color first but takes a whhile- just seeing if anyone found a pattern - thanx!
CAHD

Squid

I tried it a number of times to no avail.  Uncle Otto did it a number of times but even he couldn't do it consistently.

twinkle6590

my uncle isnt very consistent either about it. but at least he tries.

arniebear

It is not only getting streak in the colors but you can also do it with the numbers, example.....if you hit a 5 first then you need to clear all the 5's, if you hit a 4 then the 4's.  I am pretty slow at it, and Uncle is not consistent, if he misses he just carries on.

jrzydvl

clear the 5's first then then 1's i think then just go by color

iVoted4Pedro

CLEAR OUT THE RED DUCKS 1ST BUT SAVE THE #5 DUCK FOR LAST - MAKE A CONNECTION W/ THE YELLOW #5 & CLEAR THEM SAVING EITHER THE #4 OR THE #2 - THEN ONTO THE PURPLES(BLUES) OR GREENS SAVING THE #3 - THEN THE REST OF THEM.....  FOLLOW THIS PATTERN & U SHUD GET PERFECTS EVERYTIME WITH A SCORE CLOSE TO 700 OR HIGHER DEPENDING ON HOW FAST U R AT IT --- GOOD LUCK !!

Homer

Quote from: iVoted4Pedro on July 21, 2009, 07:22:08 AM
CLEAR OUT THE RED DUCKS 1ST BUT SAVE THE #5 DUCK FOR LAST - MAKE A CONNECTION W/ THE YELLOW #5 & CLEAR THEM SAVING EITHER THE #4 OR THE #2 - THEN ONTO THE PURPLES(BLUES) OR GREENS SAVING THE #3 - THEN THE REST OF THEM.....  FOLLOW THIS PATTERN & U SHUD GET PERFECTS EVERYTIME WITH A SCORE CLOSE TO 700 OR HIGHER DEPENDING ON HOW FAST U R AT IT --- GOOD LUCK !!

please do not post all in CAPS

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview