PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:55:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

panic flips badge

Started by sueann42,

Previous topic - Next topic

sueann42

have rank out in BoggleBash got all badge except two panic flips and badge  I know it will take a long time to get panic flips but will auto get badge

C~M

it should if and when it is there as Pogo doesn't hardly put all the letters up and when they do, they are never in correct order

Hocky

Are you talking about the "Badge" badge where you have to spell out the word B A D G E?

Another pure luck badge........you have to wait until you get the screen of letters that will allow you to spell out the word.  Auto or not, it will come.  It's pure luck of when you actually get that particular set of letters on your screen.

mtndewlover342

The auto will get the "badge" badge.  I let it run overnight last night and got it  tumbsup.gif

Before I went to bed last night I was rank 15 with 117 panic flips.  This morning I was rank 18 with 155 panic flips.  That panic flip badge is going to take forever!!!  swear2.gif
~Mtndewlover~

Fluffy756

Don't know if this true someone in a room told me that too spell the word badge and the 10 letter badge there a rare puzzle that will come up for you get it.

twinkle6590

Quote from: Fluffy756 on July 18, 2009, 06:13:08 PM
Don't know if this true someone in a room told me that too spell the word badge and the 10 letter badge there a rare puzzle that will come up for you get it.

Ummm if I am understanding what you are saying here,  if you spell the word "badge" in boggle bash you get a badge for that. If you spell a 10 letter word you also get a badge for that as well.

FairyDust

i got a 10 letter word and got a badge for it cheerleading.gif

Magzy

cheerleading.gif I am "flippin" done with Boggle!  Very happy to have that one behind me!!  That route runner posted earlier really helped!! Thanks Tokie! topsecret.gif blowkisses.gif

jarjar

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

S1lent

Hi
Success. Got that panic flip badge ... only took 20 days running 24/7.  I did some games manually just to finish it off today.  Time to give this auto a rest.

S1lent

jarjar

arniebear

C~M

Quote from: twinkle6590 on July 18, 2009, 07:26:49 PM

Ummm if I am understanding what you are saying here,  if you spell the word "badge" in boggle bash you get a badge for that. If you spell a 10 letter word you also get a badge for that as well.

Yes and also 750 spin badge and 2000 panic flip badge

Quote from: Magzy on July 19, 2009, 04:16:21 AM
That route runner posted earlier really helped!! Thanks Tokie!

What are you talking about?  Please explain because I missed it...lol

arniebear

Here is the room route that was in the Boggle Bash Stats thread.....it is supposed to help in getting the Flips Badge.

Quotehere is the route if anyone wants to hop in boggle bash...teens temp mem rooms
gl

oops forgot to say leave room as soon as chat light turns green

Joe C

CrazyMan

Basically, you just jump from room to room in the order above, leaving when the green light lights, and you will be moving more Panic to Panic. It is obviously a manual fix that the client cannot handle. But it sounds like a good way to make hay.

Joe tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

twinkle6590

i was trying to do that the other day but unfortunately my pc takes to long to load the rooms so i end up starting at the beginning of a new game. i did catch one panic flip already in progress but i was wondering...if you come in on the middle of a panic flip do you get credit for that panic flip or not??

S1lent

Hi
I received credit for the panic flips anytime before the end of the third round.   

S1lent

twinkle6590

Quote from: s1lent on July 20, 2009, 04:50:44 PM
Hi
I received credit for the panic flips anytime before the end of the third round.   

S1lent

Thank you S1lent. Now if my pc would just load the rooms quicker, I might get there in time and not have to play a full game to get the panic flip. Maybe it needs a laxative or something lol.

destiny child

I only jumped between two rooms. When the flip was over in the one I found a room that was on the 2 round, finiched that game and than jumped back to the other room in time to do the 3 round again. Worked really well.Cut the time down quite  a bit.  Destiny tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview