PlayBuddy
July 13, 2024, 08:28:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 80 disco balls or disco ball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

So sorry for your family, Squid

Started by Joe C,

Previous topic - Next topic

jarjar

Squid

Quote from: arniebear on July 16, 2009, 05:11:35 PM
Have no fear they will all end up in your local restaurant looking like this

6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif 6_6.gif

We need a national day of mourning, squid postal stamps and a moment of silence in the US Congress.  I'm expecting a call from Al Sharpton at any moment....

Stinkerbell

Where will they be buried? Will it be called WeinerLand and made into a national tourist attraction like Graceland and *gasp* dare we hope, NeverLand?

And most importantly of all, can I get tickets?

Squid

Is it me or does that mac n' cheese in the photo look like it was made in a Play-Doh factory.... with Cheez Whiz?

snowflower

girls22.gif  ACKKKK, when I read the feed I thought something bad happened to squid n' family  panic button.gif

(glad everyone's OK) embarrassed.gif

Joe C

Quote from: snowflower on July 16, 2009, 08:21:32 PM
girls22.gif  ACKKKK, when I read the feed I thought something bad happened to squid n' family  panic button.gif

giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

~Sassy~

6_6.gif So sorry about Uncle Bernie and Aunt Mimi.  crying10.gif Are you gonna have a memorial service? I am sure the burial at sea will be lovely.  6_6.gif

Well, I don't know about getting a call from Al Sharpton. Maybe you could get Joe C to say a few thousand words.  donthearyou.gif

drunk.gif RIP BERNIE & MIMI  drunk.gif

gator8_24

Don't think I will ever be able to eat dogs and mac n cheese again!(quick supper or lunch LOL) From now on when ever I have a hot dog they will have names, "may I have one Bernie with sourkraut and a Mimi with mustard and relish! giggle2.gif

Squid

Quote from: snowflower on July 16, 2009, 08:21:32 PM

((((((( snow )))))))  You're the sweetest, thank you, hon.

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on July 16, 2009, 09:25:36 PM
6_6.gif So sorry about Uncle Bernie and Aunt Mimi.  crying10.gif Are you gonna have a memorial service? I am sure the burial at sea will be lovely.  6_6.gif

Well, I don't know about getting a call from Al Sharpton. Maybe you could get Joe C to say a few thousand words.  donthearyou.gif

drunk.gif RIP BERNIE & MIMI  drunk.gif

Thank you, thank you.... and I SO STOLE that squid pic!  hehehehe

Quote from: gator8_24 on July 16, 2009, 09:49:17 PM
From now on when ever I have a hot dog they will have names, "may I have one Bernie with sourkraut and a Mimi with mustard and relish! giggle2.gif
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

I'll have a Mimi with mustard, hold the earthquake.

harley89

Squid

(((( Harley ))))

Keep that motorized barstool revving, Harley, I'm on my way! beer11.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview