PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:21:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I need to know the truth..

Started by twinkle6590,

Previous topic - Next topic

twinkle6590

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on July 21, 2009, 01:42:12 PM
Yeah, Stinky it is the same person. It is amazing that one person can mess things up for so many. There were a lot of regulars on PogoCheats who helped out a regular basis until this happened. I had no idea she was helping EVERYONE she knew. If she was giving it out passwords and screennames so freely in here, Gawd knows who else she was giving them to. I think she was trying to help too many and got caught up in not being able to keep up. Live and learn or live and get burned. I just pm those I am willing to help, they can decide if they want me to help, makes it simple for me.

crying10.gif crying10.gif I have learned to choose my friends more wisely and be very cautious when offering to help someone ever again. dummy me....i guess i should have seen it coming.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: twinkle6590 on July 21, 2009, 01:49:56 PM
crying10.gif crying10.gif I have learned to choose my friends more wisely and be very cautious when offering to help someone ever again. dummy me....i guess i should have seen it coming.

You're not dumb, just trusted someone you thought was worthy of your trust. Now you know...some of lifes best learned lessons are learned through experience.

~Sassy~

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on July 21, 2009, 01:42:12 PM
Yeah, Stinky it is the same person. It is amazing that one person can mess things up for so many. There were a lot of regulars on PogoCheats who helped out a regular basis until this happened. I had no idea she was helping EVERYONE she knew. If she was giving it out passwords and screennames so freely in here, Gawd knows who else she was giving them to. I think she was trying to help too many and got caught up in not being able to keep up. Live and learn or live and get burned. I just pm those I am willing to help, they can decide if they want me to help, makes it simple for me.

Quote from: twinkle6590 on July 21, 2009, 01:49:56 PM
Twinkle, sometimes we can all be too nice trying to help and just like our cars we need to take our too nice button in for a check up.  doctor.gif
I was helping one member on here on a regular basis and they got so use to my being nice that they just let me get all of the badges.  diablo.gif As fate or karma would have it, I became busy with my new business could not for two weeks get their badges and they changed their password....I got unbusy tried to sign in and I was soooooo relieved I could not get in. Took a weight off of my shoulders. Did I email this person in Pogo? Not on your life.

So, don't be too hard on yourself.  The relief will last longer than the hurt, trust me. Or we could just have Homer smack some sense into ya.  giggle2.gif

twinkle6590

I need something smacked into me....lol ohhhhhhhh Homer... im waiting... but you better have a cookie for me afterwards lol  slap1.gif slap1.gif

tokiehog

i been following this story now that was dirty...erase stats...that gotta be the worst thing a person could do but it would not matter if you had the game ranked out cause you would still have the badges but if pogo added more ranks on a game then you would have to start from the beginning...now that would pee me off...it is so hard to believe that people could be so mean...we are all susposed to be adults playing on pogo but you gotta wonder if they are all out of preschool yet...i have 2 friends that had stats erased one in e1bingo and the other in yahtzee...i can see that happening accidentally with the clear stats button on the stats page but it would take a very determined person to load in every single game on pogo just to erase stats....friends like that you dont need many enemies....keep your friends close and your enemies even closer

Homer

Quote from: twinkle6590 on July 21, 2009, 02:51:38 PM
I need something smacked into me....lol ohhhhhhhh Homer... im waiting... but you better have a cookie for me afterwards lol  slap1.gif slap1.gif

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jarjar

Quote from: twinkle6590 on July 21, 2009, 01:25:47 PM
crying10.gif crying10.gif well i felt pretty much alot better until she sent me an email back saying I had no right to call pogo and tell them she gave me her pw. i made it quite clear to her that i did have the right and its called standing up for myself. i dont do that as often as I should and today it felt pretty darn good to do. along with some other vulgar names she called me she stated she wont ask for my help again. good thing cause shes not getting it. she just doesnt get it.  this is really sad though because it caused a 5 year friendship to end and that hurt just as much as the letter.
I am proud of you twinkle bug embrace.gif And you may want to think it over at little. You did not lose a friend you lost a user blowkisses.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: jarjar on July 21, 2009, 03:16:37 PM
I am proud of you twinkle bug embrace.gif And you may want to think it over at little. You did not lose a friend you lost a user blowkisses.gif

and you have plenty of friends here!!
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Stinkerbell

Loads of friends! See...group hug   embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif TwinklyOne  embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

fwankwinsmom

There's one person I trust on here to help me with one game... Euchre, which she loves and which I hate... and thank God it doesn't come around too often. She knows who she is!!  Never had a problem, and would never give it out to anyone else.   Thanks, sweetie.  beer11.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: twinkle6590 on July 21, 2009, 01:25:47 PM
crying10.gif crying10.gif well i felt pretty much alot better until she sent me an email back saying I had no right to call pogo and tell them she gave me her pw. i made it quite clear to her that i did have the right and its called standing up for myself. i dont do that as often as I should and today it felt pretty darn good to do. along with some other vulgar names she called me she stated she wont ask for my help again. good thing cause shes not getting it. she just doesnt get it.  this is really sad though because it caused a 5 year friendship to end and that hurt just as much as the letter.
I know it hurts but truth is better safe than sorry. You were the honest one to Pogo and I would have done the same thing to protect my account.

twinkle6590

twinkle6590

thanks everyone I needed that big hug...  back at all of you was well for being such good friends   embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

Homer

twinkle6590

Hmmmmmmmmm and where do you suggest I find them ???  1-800-keebler-elves.   hysterical.gif

Homer

disneyland lady

twinkle6590

Quote from: Homer on July 22, 2009, 06:30:09 AM

ohhh keebler elf... wheres my cookie ???? I want it now. not tomorrow not next week.. NOW!

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on July 21, 2009, 07:56:45 PM
Ask the Keebler elves  elf2.gif  giggle2.gif
Homer does not give out cookies. If he is grumpy, he gives out slaps. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Homer

Quote from: Joe C on July 22, 2009, 07:27:03 PM
Homer does not give out cookies. If he is grumpy, he gives out slaps. tumbsup.gif

That's why I invented the Slap Chop  slap1.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview