PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:00:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Math

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

When is a sale not really a sale? I saw that there was a sale going on in the Pogo Mall so I decided I would use my recently won gems along with a few more to buy that Pogo Rollercoaster. Not until I was about to finish the transaction did I notice that their math sucks. I am pretty sure that this shows the number of gems as 10 and not 16 (which would have made the statement "you are saving 2 gems" true). It made me not buy it.

~Sassy~

arniebear

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on July 21, 2009, 09:45:59 AM
When is a sale not really a sale? I saw that there was a sale going on in the Pogo Mall so I decided I would use my recently won gems along with a few more to buy that Pogo Rollercoaster. Not until I was about to finish the transaction did I notice that their math sucks. I am pretty sure that this shows the number of gems as 10 and not 16 (which would have made the statement "you are saving 2 gems" true). It made me not buy it.

And I bought some things that were NOT listed as on sale but when I went to check out they were.  Pogo is screwy, especially the friends lists.

~Sassy~

I am in same room with friend who cannot see me  magnifier.gif What is with Pogo?  embarrassed.gif Now why did I ask that question?  hysterical.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on July 21, 2009, 10:43:40 AM
I am in same room with friend who cannot see me  magnifier.gif What is with Pogo?  embarrassed.gif Now why did I ask that question?  hysterical.gif
Hey I resemble that remark! watching you.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on July 21, 2009, 10:43:40 AM

Quote from: disneyland lady on July 21, 2009, 04:52:18 PM
Hey I resemble that remark! watching you.gif

Yes, You Do!  giggle2.gif

Love Ya, Babe blowkisses.gif

disneyland lady

Got 2 responses back from Pogo about this and needless to say they were useless.

Hello,   Thank you for contacting Pogo.com Customer Support.

Due to the nature of your issue, more time is required for investigation. I apologize for any prolonged delays this might cause, but please rest assured that we are trying to handle your issue in a timely manner. During this time, you may still update your incident with additional information that might help us resolve your issue without causing any additional delay. To view or update your incident, Please click on the link http://support.ea.com .

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you and look forward to getting you back in the game!

Sincerely,

Pogo XXXXX
Customer Support
EA.com/Pogo

Hello,  Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Your request will be directed to our Technology Team, who will investigate this further. Since this issue is outside the realm of Technical Support, you will not receive any further communications regarding this matter.

Thanks again,

XXXX
Electronic Arts Technical Support

disneyland lady

Geez - not only is their math bad but after 4 emails to me about it came up with this solve after going through "Tech" team and back to Customer Support. Makes me wonder if a CS III is the top of the hill or the bottom. And they are in essence telling me to hurry up and screw myself or we won't let you do it.

Hello,   Thank you for contacting Club Pogo.

Thank you for providing the information regarding the price of the item in the mini mall. If you would like to purchase the item I can go ahead and honor the 2 Gem savings for the item.

After purchasing, please reply back with an update and I will process the appropriate adjustment. Please be sure to make the purchase within the next 48 hours.

Regards,

xxxx
Customer Support III
Club Pogo

swamp

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview