PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:17:40 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

hearts cheat

Started by les,

Previous topic - Next topic

les

I'm thinking of buying the hearts cheat and was wondering how good it is at getting the badge. i cant stand hearts at all. I have been playing most of the hearts challenges with my mom but I cant depend on her to help forever 6_6.gif
please let me know your opinion on this cheat thx. undecided.gif

chummychum

Homer

I just started my challenge and have 2 of 8 in 15 minutes. Looks like it will take about an hour

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Cheat works just fine. This challenge goes faster if you double-browse, set up game to only pass across, and play both sides of table. You can easily make sure you win. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

les

tumbsup.gif thank you for info. ugh i hate hearts but really glad its not bridge vomit.gif

ShellIsMe

Please help me!!!!!    I have been trying to get this weeks heart badge win 8-50 point games in pogo but keep losing by only few points. Is there anyone that can get this badge for me pleaseeeee.  help.gif girls18.gif

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on July 29, 2009, 07:20:20 PM
Cheat works just fine. This challenge goes faster if you double-browse, set up game to only pass across, and play both sides of table. You can easily make sure you win. tumbsup.gif
If you're double browsing and playing both sides of the table, how is the cheat working just fine?

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on July 30, 2009, 03:28:24 AM
  If you're double browsing and playing both sides of the table, how is the cheat working just fine?
Double-browsing without the cheat goes faster if you know what you are doing.

If I am helping other players, I double-browse and trade cards between the two human accounts. This way, I can do whatever is needed. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gator8_24

What hearts auto do u all have? m ine heart beeps isn't very good and it sticks, I need to baby sit the auto.  I can do better by hand.

Homer

Heartbeeps works best in Firefox. I had mine in a little under 2 hours

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

I don't firefox installed girls18.gif  But I did 2 of them ok by hand, I don't mind hearts.Edited- maybe if I read directions at BH I wouldn't have such a hard time with that auto LOL Never read all of BH directions and the 2 yellow boxes  white flag.gif

swamp

Quote from: gator8_24 on July 30, 2009, 03:39:40 PM
I don't firefox installed girls18.gif  But I did 2 of them ok by hand, I don't mind hearts.Edited- maybe if I read directions at BH I wouldn't have such a hard time with that auto LOL Never read all of BH directions and the 2 yellow boxes  white flag.gif

swamp

shakes head you know you got to  magnifier.gif magnifier.gif every now and then  giggle2.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: swamp on July 30, 2009, 04:00:27 PM
shakes head you know you got to  magnifier.gif magnifier.gif every now and then  giggle2.gif

Hey you!  how many head shakes does that mean  for today? giggle2.gif    If I had read directions I would have had your badge faster oh btw, I changed all your settings for the game in your auto  hysterical.gif  I really did, since I never read the directions !

swamp

Quote from: gator8_24 on July 30, 2009, 04:08:10 PM
Hey you!  how many head shakes does that mean  for today? giggle2.gif    If I had read directions I would have had your badge faster oh btw, I changed all your settings for the game in your auto  hysterical.gif  I really did, since I never read the directions !
swear2.gif strangle.gif strangle.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif rolleyes.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview