This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

everybody wins bingo question

Started by datboycraig,

Previous topic - Next topic

datboycraig

Hey everybody , i was just wondering when playing everyone wins bingo , how can you get check how many wild cones you have given and does the auto give them to other players thanks for all your help.

Magzy

You can check your stats for how many wilds you have passed and yes it does give them to other players.

hunter13

do the ones you pass to your self count noticed last night while playing when you in room by self the wilds get passed back to yea

hunter13

Hocky

I dont think they count when you are in a room by yourself........I could be wrong, but i think someone told me that they dont count. SOWWY 6_6.gif

Joe C

Quote from: hunter13 on July 29, 2009, 05:25:43 PM
do the ones you pass to your self count noticed last night while playing when you in room by self the wilds get passed back to yea

hunter13
The ones you pass to yourself do not count. Also, the "bonus" pinecone you get for the first bingo does not count.

Play in a passing room with lots of people.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Magzy

No, for the wilds to count, you have to be in a room with other people to give them to (icky girls21.gif )sorry I like solitude also.

datboycraig

Thanks Very much  tumbsup.gif guess ill start now for the wild mushroom badge , any ideas how long it will take? with otto running most of the day and everynight all night? im guessing long

Joe C

Quote from: datboycraig on July 30, 2009, 07:53:29 AM
Thanks Very much  tumbsup.gif guess ill start now for the wild mushroom badge , any ideas how long it will take? with otto running most of the day and everynight all night? im guessing long
After completing the ranks in this game, it still required about 3 weeks of 24/7 operations to get from 11,000 Wilds Passed to 25,000 Wilds Passed.

Passing Rooms are the best, so long as you do not try for blackouts and there are no chuckleheads intentionally geting blackouts to annoy the room. A crowded passing rooms filled with people using their cheats to pass pinecones give some pretty awesome stats. tumbsup.gif

Or you could be like me and just join a passing room and never chat. Once. EVER. giggle2.gif

One time, I got the cheat to run for 3 straight days without leaving the room.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on July 30, 2009, 09:36:43 AM
Yep, uncle otto never has to take a bathroom break!

roadwarrior

Quote from: hocky on July 29, 2009, 07:18:17 PM
I dont think they count when you are in a room by yourself........I could be wrong, but i think someone told me that they dont count. SOWWY 6_6.gif

if your in a room by yourself, any wilds passed to yourself doesn't count.

Just go into a room, passing or non passing, hide your profile/stats (you can do this under your guestbook settings, hide everything but from the people on your friends list) and turn on uncle otto and let him do his thing.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

roadwarrior

Quote from: Joe C on July 30, 2009, 09:36:43 AM
After completing the ranks in this game, it still required about 3 weeks of 24/7 operations to get from 11,000 Wilds Passed to 25,000 Wilds Passed.

Passing Rooms are the best, so long as you do not try for blackouts and there are no chuckleheads intentionally geting blackouts to annoy the room. A crowded passing rooms filled with people using their cheats to pass pinecones give some pretty awesome stats. tumbsup.gif

Or you could be like me and just join a passing room and never chat. Once. EVER. giggle2.gif

I would have loved to meet the cranky people in that room!  Oh well.  They just jealous because we have more badges than they do.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Hocky

Quote from: datboycraig on July 30, 2009, 07:53:29 AM

Yeah it takes quite awhile after rank 50 to get 25K pinecones.  If you ranked out in Bingo Luau and EWB every now and then you can get a few double pinecones....but they really dont mount to much considering you get the same amount of pinecones per game anyways anywhere from 14-17 I think...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview