PlayBuddy
October 09, 2024, 09:23:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trick Shot - Over 2 yrs later and still no update

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

***03/06/08*** UPDATE New TrickShot 0.6 has been released. It is full auto. We are still working on this. We briefly tested this and it won 6 games and lost 2. We are still working on this and <b>in the next week</b> intend on making it 20 times better.

I am sure of 4 things:
1. This will be removed very soon.
2. I will be referred to Badgehelp even though I have submitted TSRs and never got any answers.
3. I have anger issues that keep me from posting in this forum because I have too many autos that do not work on my brand new big Windows 7 computer.
4. The new MnM where you have to win 8 games will not be done with the auto because it keeps sinking the 8 ball.

This is for those of you who get to see this before it is removed.

Homer

We would only remove the post if it takes a turn for the worse which in many cases it does. If you got a beef it is perfectly ok to post it as long as it is done in the proper context. The comments from the peanut gallery is usually what gets a topic tossed because they can't control themselves and choose to attack BH or the admins of this forum. No forum tolerates that kind of behavior.

Unfortunately pogocheats can only try to help you with your auto issues. When an auto doesn't work for you and we can't help you with one of the usual recommendations I have no choice but to tell people to submit a TSR. I do not have the programming experience to help beyond that.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

just don

This auto has been a fail from day 1, but don't fret. Double browse and you will gather up both badges, just gonna take some time, and you will have to play the game. Took me a couple of hours to get both badges and my partner lost every game? Oh my!
Good luck!

Joe C

I will be helping people with this badge. I will be double-browsing and playing by hand.

Homer, we understand your position (and PogoCheats.net position) in this situation. It really is a shame that BadgeHelp's High Stakes Pool program is such a disaster. Many of us have submitted TSR on that cheat program. Many of us have put in complaints on BadgeHelp's forum.

I, for one, have given up any hope that BadgeHelp will ever fix this cheat program. My only concern is that no one tries to buy it or waste any time running it. Again, it is a shame that a company that has so many good cheat programs is still selling this particular cheat program which does not work, has never worked and never gets a courtesy email reply about the problems.

If someone goes over the line, their comments can be deleted and the thread can be locked. However, I do not think that rational posts, like DLL's or mine, should be removed, even if sometimes we use a touch of sarcasm. Other people in the forum should know the truth about this particularly bad cheat program.
  tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Homer

I understand your frustration. I am equally frustrated when my suggestions don't make for a happy auto user.

We really haven't been deleting topics or posts in quite some time except for the odd spam message in the forum. For the most part people have been well behaved lately.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

DLL yes trick shot is a disaster but I am running WIn7 and and havent had problems with the autos working.  Whomper stopped but pogo changed the game once it was updated it works fine.  As far trickshot BH I think they focus on games with ranks and badges. Yes trickshot gets the odd challenege but it has no rank badges.  For myself I dont really care about the games that dont have rank badges.  For pool I have always doubled browsed anyway.  But I will admit the updated trickshot is still miles ahead of is prior version

just don

I should have mentioned this yesterday. You may not know that if your opponent fouls or scratches in pool, you can move the cue ball anywhere you please before taking your next shot? It took me a bit of trial and error before learning that. I agree that, like the bridge auto, there is no need for BH to spend time working on an auto that will garner so few badges. Trust me when I promote the 150 package, I purchased it years ago, it's the best thing money can buy when it comes to earning badges. If the auto can't help, check here for tricks and hints.
Just saying, every badge can be won.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview