PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 09:52:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Running

Started by urcaughtnow,

Previous topic - Next topic

urcaughtnow

Hiya!  Long time no talk, right? lol.  I've been busy lately.  I turned 24 on the 1st! yay!   cheesy.gif  I've also starting running.  I want to say I hate it but I really don't.  It keeps me in shape plus I have to do it.  I need to complete an obstacle course, which consists of running 600 yards.  *looks around for a gun* giggle2.gif Unfortunately, I hurt my knee last night running.  It's in my joint on my left knee.  It hurts really bad and I'm wondering how I hurt it.  My posture is good and I never run on my heels so I don't understand.  Anybody else have that problem? 

Anyways, you all know I write for a long time so... lol, I'll keep it kind of short.

I worked on my birthday because I didn't want to spend the day home alone.  I think I had the worst birthday I've had in a long time.  I spilled 2 sodas on myself and managed to spill a strawberry daiquiri on a man, the menu, and somehow..on myself.  I've never done that before.  I've never even broken a glass before.  When I dropped the daiquiri, I started crying at the table.  (Not like a baby but the tears were building up and I was trying to hold them back).  I excused myself for a minute to get myself together and returned to take their order.  The man was very nice about it and made me laugh.  After work, people wanted to take me out so I had brought clothes from home to change in to.  I was wearing a really cute outfit, well..it was cute at one point in the night.  On the way to the drag show, I stopped to get a chocolate shake and managed to spill that all over myself.  All over my outfit, in my shoes, even in my purse.  Not to mention all in my friends car.  I almost cried but I didn't..lol.  I couldn't even drink because I had an hour drive home.  Oh well. 

So how has everyone else been?  hysterical.gif

harley89

Whoa your night sounds like a regular day for me. (In my old age I tend to be clumsy)  As for the knee most anything can happen. I would suggest that you get a good brace for that knee.  I get up at 5:30am to be at the track by 6am.   Course I have bad knees just had the right knee injected for the 2nd time Hope the brace works out for you

jarjar

Happy belated birthday ur  party12.gif I hope your day is better today.

urcaughtnow

Thanks!  Oh and Crazyman..that little shooting gun thing was awesome! lol!  low blow.gif HAHA! 

My knee never got any better.  I'm going to the doctor tomorrow.  I was going to buy one of those braces but I thought I'd see how it was the next morning but my knee has only seemed to get worse.  Now, when I walk, it feels like there's something (kinda like a little ball) moving around in there.  Anyways, I decided to buy a brace today.  I got the 20 dollar one, the one with the knee hole.  I tried getting it on but could only get it half way, I sat down on the floor to try again, fell back on my back with my leg in the air fighting to get it on!  I finally got it.  4 hours later, I had to take it off because it was too tight.  I have to work Fri, sat, and sun and I told my husband I didn't think (and didn't know) if it was a good idea.  He told me to walk it off. 

I think he thought I was just trying to get out of work.  I'm thinking that I want it fixed asap because I need to get back on the track.  When I went to return the brace, the pharmacist was telling me that if I tore something, it won't heal on its own and that they need to repair it.  girls18.gif  I'm actually extremely upset.  I was crying earlier because I worked so hard to get where I'm at right now and I think the only damage I've ever done to my body was smoking weed in high school and I think I sprained my ankle when I was in elementary school.  The only surgery I've ever gone through was getting my um..wisdom teeth removed.  Need I say more? (don't answer that).

C~M

Quote from: urcaughtnow on August 06, 2009, 09:44:38 PM
Thanks!  Oh and Crazyman..that little shooting gun thing was awesome! lol!  low blow.gif HAHA!
I was just trying to make you laugh and smile after all that happened to you.

QuoteNeed I say more? (don't answer that)

Nope...lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview