PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 09:52:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

90$ pizza

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

ILoveSiamese

Jerry Jones has to support Papa Johns thats just for delivery charge.   and dont forget the 66 dollar 12 packs

Like the $800,00 dollar box seats dont include the game tickets.

Wont catch me at the games to see Da Boyz cant afford the parking
or the ticket to Shea ladee Jones Park.

So I will just stay at home with my  popcorn2.gif  and  beer11.gif

ILS

Squid

People should start boycotting these exorbitant sporting events.  By that I mean stop going to the games, stop buying endorsed products and memorabilila, stop watching them on tv - ALL OF IT.  It's ridiculous what they charge.  And it's ridiculous what these people make in salaries - all for running, catching, throwing a ball.  It is SOOOO out of control.

bobby

Quote from: Squid on August 05, 2009, 03:35:50 AM
People should start boycotting these exorbitant sporting events.  By that I mean stop going to the games, stop buying endorsed products and memorabilila, stop watching them on tv - ALL OF IT.  It's ridiculous what they charge.  And it's ridiculous what these people make in salaries - all for running, catching, throwing a ball.  It is SOOOO out of control.
they should lower prices to attract more fans..the arena football league folded today and baseball is barely staying afloat..the sox series vs the angels they had 9 dollar tickets because of buehrle's perfect game..and what happened? there was over 30,000 there on a tuesday night game (including me)  giggle2.gif..the normal ticket price for the "cheap seats" at comiskey is 23 bucks..along with the 23 dollar parking white flag.gif

Squid

There was a time when a dad could take his kids to a baseball game for a reasonable amount.  Now it costs 50 bucks for one person?  And that doesn't include the obligatory hotdog!

bobby

and with good seats too! back in the day you could walk up day of the game pay 15 bucks and sit right by the dugout, now you cant even get anywhere in the infield unless your a company or own the $20,000 season tickets

Dave K

Nymph Sorceress

They corrected it to $60....but it's still insane! no-no.gif

mikepurvis

bobby

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview