PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:26:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

jigsaw detective auto

Started by twinkle6590,

Previous topic - Next topic

twinkle6590

when going to download the auto for the jigsaw detective i notice that there are 2 of them. which one is the best working one of the two and what do you put the settings on. i tried both free trials and couldnt get them to work very well. maybe i have the settings wrong so if someone can help i would greatly appreciate it. thanks

C~M

arniebear

I have Sherlock and it works pretty well even on hard...gets my puzzles easy enough.  I am using XP not sure it how it works in Vista and I have not tried this one in Win7 yet.

Nymph Sorceress

LOL Funny that you should ask considering I was running that game and auto last night. shy12.gif
Anyway, I prefer and use Sherlock. I keep the puzzles on hard level to get badges quicker. It works well for me and I use Vista and IE7. Hope this helps. Good luck!! tumbsup.gif

Squid

I use Sherlock and think it runs very well.  I play on the Hard level in the game, too.  No complaints here.  Good luck with yours.

MsMissy

Im using windowsXP & IE8 & play on hard level, & im using Sherlock.  Good luck with yours.  bbq21.gif

disneyland lady

I use Sherlock and heads up - it does not work at all on easy. Med and Hard are great.

les

tumbsup.gif sherlock on hard gets the badge in about an hr. for me oh i work so hard to get my puzzles done  lol hysterical.gif

Nymph Sorceress

Quote from: les on August 09, 2009, 08:10:22 AM
tumbsup.gif sherlock on hard gets the badge in about an hr. for me oh i work so hard to get my puzzles done  lol hysterical.gif

Don't we all, les....don't we all. giggle2.gif  tumbsup.gif

Squid

Quote from: les on August 09, 2009, 08:10:22 AM

Uncle Otto is always breaking a sweat, poor thing.

arniebear

Sherlock gets the badge faster than I can solve one puzzle.

Joe C

Sherlock has been a great client for me for YEARS on multiple operating systems. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

S1lent

Hi
I fired up Sherlock and ran it for three hours.  Most puzzles were completed in under two minutes.  I didn't try easy or medium.

S1lent

twinkle6590

thanks everyone.. i figured out what i was doing wrong. lol i wont share because its too embarassing but i got er under control now lol

Hocky

Quote from: twinkle6590 on August 09, 2009, 04:00:03 PM
thanks everyone.. i figured out what i was doing wrong. lol i wont share because its too embarassing but i got er under control now lol

Awwww come on twinks......we wont laugh....will we gang?  giggle2.gif

twinkle6590

why am i having a hard time believing that lol.   lipsrsealed.gif lets just say i told you and leave it at that ....hehe

Joe C

Quote from: twinkle6590 on August 10, 2009, 05:47:54 AM
why am i having a hard time believing that lol.   lipsrsealed.gif lets just say i told you and leave it at that ....hehe
I mess up all the time. Even if I laugh, I still have all those other posts where I messed up. tumbsup.gif hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

twinkle6590

Quote from: hocky on August 09, 2009, 05:49:38 PM

Awwww come on twinks......we wont laugh....will we gang?  giggle2.gif

Ok.  i downloaded the free trial version of jigsaw treasure hunter and was trying to get it to work on jigsaw detective. it didnt work too well lol.  blink.gif

C~M

Squid

LOL, don't listen to 'em, Twink!  We've all done stuff like that!   embrace.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview