Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

snowys bro

Started by snowflower,

Previous topic - Next topic

snowflower

not sure waht im doing....its snowys bro.......dont know if im allowed to do this but snowy worrys.....she still in hosp w/bad flu on oxigen and wants youse to know she didnt leve forum.......says hiya to all youse folks....hope this ok; snowy asks me to.....doing her chalenges till she comes home.   ok....i keep youse all informed?....if not; sry folks.
snowys bro

Homer

Your message is fine. Tell her to get well soon.  elf2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jarjar

Give Snow our love and tell her to get better soon. My prayers are with her. Tell her hurry home and back with us. We miss her. And you did just fine . Thanks for letting us know where she is embrace.gif

disneyland lady

Sending out a big umbrella of healing prayer over snow and her family. winter23.gif

harley89

nurse.gif   Tell her to get better and come on back  until then we will take you. Better yet when she comes back why dont you join the forum too.  Homer always has room for another rowdy child

twinkle6590

tell snow to get well soon and i will be saying lots of prayers for her and wishing her a quick recovery. We appreciate you keeping us informed and sharing whats going on.

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snowflower

just bk fr hosp....snowys doin ok....her numonia mucch better and doc said shes better tonightt thaan last niight.....she says to thnak youse all and she missss e1...sry about speling i be no good in here, lol....ty 4 prayerss adn caring aaabout my sis snowy...she missses all youse her freinds ....snowy says to telll youse alll she did gett new baby kittie....ill pass your messagess to snowy.

who me?

I hope Snowy gets to feeling better very soon.  Hurry and get well Snowy we all miss you  embrace.gif

Nymph Sorceress

I don't know you but get well soon anyway, snowy. doctor.gif nurse.gif

snowflower

just bk from hosp.....snowy of oxigen and doin better...doc say she coming home wed or thurs....she said ty for prayers adn good wishs and miss youse all....next time youse all hear from sis insted of adpted bro......cant wait.
snowys bro

Squid

Thanks so much for keeping us informed on Snowy's progress.  I'm very happy to hear that she's doing better.  Tell her to work hard on getting better and we hope to see her on the forum very soon.  (((( SNOWY ))))

Magzy

Hope you are out now Snowy and feeling better!  Your bro was very kind to keep us informed, bless his heart.  If you need any help on catchups, let us know (or pm me, happy to help).  Keep well! blowkisses.gif

bams68

My wishes for a speedy recovery, miss ya
Thx for the info
tumbsup.gif

jarjar

hurry back snowy and thanks to your brother for keeping us informed embrace.gif

snowflower

girls22.gif I'm baaaaaack and a GREAT BIG thank-you to sooo very many wonderful friends ''' Was a real comforting feeling to know you were thinking of me and wishing me well ''' I could feeeeeeeel the love33.gif (((LOVE))) love33.gif ''' it just doesn't get any better than that.  I asked bro to come in and let you know that I hadn't left the planet ''' that I was just down one more time just for a little while.  Because of my extraordinary immune system, I managed to catch myself a real good dose of the flu this time and it came on fast, furious and hand in hand with it's good friend pneumonia.  strangle.gif  This'll be the 14th time I've been blessed with that nice friendly lung dung so I guess that makes us friends or something, lol.

blink.gif  Thank you for offering help with my challenges but bro has managed to keep my head above the water line so I guess I'm not drowning yet.  He's a good kid and a very old man for his short 14 years, only been with us for two but seems like he's been here since forever and long ago. And bro is always there for somebody so guess that's gotta tell us something good, right?  I did get my new kitten just before I got sick this time and kept a smile on everyone's face while I was away.  But my smile was the biggest when I came home.  Gosh I missed you all '''' thanks for being here ''' you're all just the BEST!!!  embrace.gif

C~M

Hocky

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview