PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 09:53:21 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Crossword Cove

Started by crissysis,

Previous topic - Next topic

crissysis

bubblegum.gif Okay I did a search to see if this had been answered but didn't find it. Does anyone know if this game is like Word Search ( you lose days/ months) after 6 months  or is it like Trivial Pursuit where calendar stays from the beginning? Thanks for the info.

twinkle6590

You lose days off the oldest month for every day the puzzle proceeds or so I was told. IE...US side goes all the way back to May so as August continues on, May is losing a day for every day August gets... as for the UK side as August continues, June loses a day since it only goes back to June on that side. If I am wrong i apologize but I was told that by someone in the room. Good luck.

crissysis

twinkle6590

iVoted4Pedro

Does any1 know y u DO NOT get all of the tokens for the game?  i finished a Puzzle w/ 5002 tokens & only got 1700 for my efforts.....  whats the deal w/ that?  Y am i getting ripped off so many tokens?

Joe C

Quote from: iVoted4Pedro on August 15, 2009, 07:41:10 PM
Does any1 know y u DO NOT get all of the tokens for the game?  i finished a Puzzle w/ 5002 tokens & only got 1700 for my efforts.....  whats the deal w/ that?  Y am i getting ripped off so many tokens?
There is a token limiter on the game. watching you.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Nymph Sorceress

Just started this game tonight. (since uncle otto came by in free form tonight)
I don't like crosswords so I'll have Uncle Otto work on it for me. hysterical.gif

disneyland lady

I just started it too for the same reason but already see that half of May is gone. I was hoping they would give us longer since the game just started in the middle of the month. For those who have played all along - does your May calendar go all the way to the 1st or does it start in the middle?

Joe C

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 16, 2009, 07:46:23 AM
I just started it too for the same reason but already see that half of May is gone. I was hoping they would give us longer since the game just started in the middle of the month. For those who have played all along - does your May calendar go all the way to the 1st or does it start in the middle?
I did all the May puzzles on US. On UK they have always been greyed out. Everyday, the May US puzzles go down by one, they are greying them out just like on your screen. I got credit for it, but cannot reply it. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview