PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:55:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE 3333 tokens in July list

Started by Granmums,

Previous topic - Next topic

Granmums

white flag.gif

THANKS FOR TAKING CARE OF my posting...and updating and removing July 3333 freebie tokens.

I am sorry that not all of us understood or read correctly the information.....some of us are older, didn't finish school or go to college...or we just have plain brain farts in our older days....will try to do better next time. TY.

C~M

Granmums

stop.gif

We can't be choosers, but we can be nice and I was.  I was stating a fact that its confusing for some of us and should be updated.  TY

Mayhem

Quote from: Granmums on August 12, 2009, 10:39:15 AM
white flag.gif

It sure would help if you removed from the free pogo tokens page,  specifically, the 3333 free tokens for games played every Tuesday- list for July.
I can't tell you how many friends of POGO try to use it in August and of course, it doesn't work.  Me included.
Need to keep a heads up on that...it can be very confusing because its still on there.
Love your site.  Great Job!!!!

Sorry about that - they have been removed. Is there any new list for August?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

apearson29

white flag.gif

It sure would help if you removed from the free pogo tokens page,  specifically, the 3333 free tokens for games played every Tuesday- list for July.
I can't tell you how many friends of POGO try to use it in August and of course, it doesn't work.  Me included.
Need to keep a heads up on that...it can be very confusing because its still on there.

So very sorry for this but.....I am being nice  beer11.gif about the fact that it shouldn't be too confusing if the free tokens are listed as "3333 free tokens for games played every Tuesday- list for July".

Again, sorry but I just couldn't help myself from commenting. HAVE A GREAT DAY EV1!!!!!!

Magzy

Quote from: Mayhem on August 12, 2009, 10:56:18 AM
Sorry about that - they have been removed. Is there any new list for August?

Never apologize..that is a sign of weakness giggle2.gif blowkisses.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on August 12, 2009, 10:57:04 AM
Slacker...  rolleyes.gif
Homer calls Mayhem a slacker.....while sporting a Fourth of July siggy on August 12th.

SLACKER!!!!! july4th_34.gif july4th_20.gif july4th_25.gif july4th_35.gif sparkler.gif july4th_33.gif july4_5.gif july4_2.gif july4_3.gif july4th_31.gif july4th_31.gif july4th_34.gif july4th_34.gif july4th_34.gif july4th_34.gif july4th_34.gif july4th_34.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

twinkle6590

white flag.gif

Correct me if I am wrong butwouldn't it make sense not to click on that link anyways if it stated that it was only good through the month of July?? I am guessing that since it is now August that it wont work. I could be wrong but I am pretty sure I'm correct here. hmmm inquiring minds want to know lol

arniebear

Oh Mayhem you do your best.......have  embrace.gif for your hard work.

gigi

Well, I thought it was just me............. maybe age related, but I clicked on it..... glad I'm not alone.  Of course in my little world of confusion I am and sometimes it's a good place lol  jester.gif

gator8_24

This thread baffles me, so much angst over a thread that if it was read properly no one can complain !

Mayhem, it's okay. You keep on top of everything. 

Whereas, as Joe said & I've mentioned it several times, Homer is still in the 4th of July! Who's the slacker?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif elf2.gif

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on August 13, 2009, 11:15:20 AM
This thread baffles me, so much angst over a thread that if it was read properly no one can complain !

Mayhem, it's okay. You keep on top of everything. 

Whereas, as Joe said & I've mentioned it several times, Homer is still in the 4th of July! Who's the slacker?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif elf2.gif

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

I refuse to be a lemming.

I'm the man of the hour
The tower of power
The man who is too sweet to be sour.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on August 13, 2009, 11:30:40 AM

I'm the man of the hour
The tower of power

Keep marching to the beat of your own drummer. embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

Merry Christmas, Homer!!! santamail.gif Xmas Tree carolers.gif xmas5.gif xmas6.gif dance11.gif happy21.gif santa1.gif deer1.gif santamail.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on August 13, 2009, 11:30:40 AM

I'm the man of the hour
The tower of power

May I meet a man who is too sweet to be sour?  I like that line. giggle2.gif

I'm with Joe, halloween22.jpg pumpkin1.gif bat.gif blackcat2.gif pumpkin12.gif freddy.gif halloween27.gif frankie.gif
Happy Halloween, Homer!

disneyland lady

Joe C

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 13, 2009, 04:16:41 PM
I wanna 5th of whatever Homer is drinking.
beer11.gif drunk.gif drunk.gif party15a.gif party16a.gif party15a.gif drunk.gif party15a.gif drunk.gif party16a.gif drunk.gif

Granmums

hi11.gif

Well, since I started this..let me say  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Glad to see it was updated and removed.  I would also like to say....thank you to those who clicked on those links too, my friends and I were not the only ones confused!

It's over and done with....but for the sake of it.....it said was started in July, every Tuesay....it didn't say it had
expired and not working in August....Every TUESDAY mean every Tuesday! 

I am sorry it caused such a fuss...some of us newbies have brain farts so you have to excuse us that don't
have a college degrees in English Comp. 
I still love the site and enjoy all the information available.  Keep up the good work!

Well, I guess a Happy Valentines day might be in order also, since time seems to move very quickly on this forum. 

Joe C

Quote from: Granmums on August 13, 2009, 10:42:27 PM
hi11.gif

Well, since I started this..let me say  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Glad to see it was updated and removed.  I would also like to say....thank you to those who clicked on those links too, my friends and I were not the only ones confused!

It's over and done with....but for the sake of it.....it said was started in July, every Tuesay....it didn't say it had
expired and not working in August....Every TUESDAY mean every Tuesday! 

I am sorry it caused such a fuss...some of us newbies have brain farts so you have to excuse us that don't
have a college degrees in English Comp. 
I still love the site and enjoy all the information available.  Keep up the good work!

Well, I guess a Happy Valentines day might be in order also, since time seems to move very quickly on this forum. 

Welcome to the brain-farting club. I am not only the president, I am also a client.

What were we talking about? tumbsup.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Joe C on August 14, 2009, 05:02:39 AM
Welcome to the brain-farting club. I am not only the president, I am also a client.

What were we talking about? tumbsup.gif

Joe also has CRS!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview