PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:08:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

X1000000........Infinity

Started by Nymph Sorceress,

Previous topic - Next topic

Nymph Sorceress

I have been reading this morning about how JoeC, and I'm sure many others, have been able to get the x# next to their badges.
I have only been able to do this on the weekly challenges and the MNM badges.
Is there a way to do this with special badges as well (like the Triple 6's in Monopoly).
I ask only because I have gotten certain special game badges several times but it only shows up that I've gotten it once.
Enquiring minds want to know... magnifier.gif

disneyland lady

My feeling is that it is up to the Pogo Gods as to what gets that designation. I have gotten the Poppazoppa Chain badge 3 times (the 36 badge) but it only shows that I have done it once. I get the Jail Bird badge in Monopoly almost every time I play but in the book it still states "you have won this badge 1 time". So it it totally up to Pogo if it shows or not.

Nymph Sorceress

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 14, 2009, 07:19:23 AM
My feeling is that it is up to the Pogo Gods as to what gets that designation. I have gotten the Poppazoppa Chain badge 3 times (the 36 badge) but it only shows that I have done it once. I get the Jail Bird badge in Monopoly almost every time I play but in the book it still states "you have won this badge 1 time". So it it totally up to Pogo if it shows or not.

Ya...that's about what it feels like. I too have gotten the PoppaZoppa "Super Chain" badge 3 times and have also gotten the Monopoly "Getting Crowded Here" badge 4 times as well as a few others, and it still only shows that I "...have won this badge 1 time", just as you stated.
Quite frustrating Pogo is at times!! swear2.gif

Thanks for the info! tumbsup.gif

twinkle6590

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 14, 2009, 07:19:23 AM

Ok so whats your secret to getting the Poppa Zoppa chain badge?? I have tried and tried and I have yet to get that one. Inquiring minds what to know..... magnifier.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: twinkle6590 on August 14, 2009, 08:21:52 AM
Ok so whats your secret to getting the Poppa Zoppa chain badge?? I have tried and tried and I have yet to get that one. Inquiring minds what to know..... magnifier.gif
Hmmm..... my secret is that uncle otto has gotten it. I came close at 35 in a row when playing it without help but that was a big shock to me.

Joe C

The answer to your query is:

Mix and Match combined with Premium combined with Weekly/Personal
--You can have 1 Mix, 1 Premium and 1 Weekly/Personal active for the same game
--You can win 5 badges at one time if you plan it out:
--Get a January special edition badge, Yearly Album completion badge, Mix badge, Premium badge and Weekly/Personal Badge with the same "victory".

Mix and Match
--You can get Mix and Match badges as many times as you win it.
--You can reactivate as soon as you win it.
--You can only have one Mix and Match active at any time
--The token prize goes down with each completion. First win gets you to 1000 tokens for next, unless first is less than 1000 (old ones), then goes down by 100 until you get to 100, then goes down by 10 until you get to 10, then goes down by 1 until you get to 0. Once you hit 0 tokens, you will never win tokens for repeat. This happens no later than x30.

Premium
--You can get Premium badges as many times as you win it.
--You can only have one Premium badge active at a time per album. (possible to have 25 active today)
--You can only have one Premium badge active at a time per game. (if you have a Poppit badge active in one album, you cannot activate Poppit in another album)
--The token prize goes down in same manner as Mix and Match

Weekly/Personal
--You can get Weekly challenges as many times as you win it.
--You cannot reactivate the SAME challenge in the SAME week, even if there is a personal challenge marathon
--You cannot activate a weekly challenge until the 6th week after it was offered (35 days)
--You cannot activate a personal challenge in the same game as a one of the Weekly challenges until you finish the Weekly challenge. (if this week is offering a Poppit badge, you cannot select another Poppit challenge as your personal)
--You win the same amount of tokens every time you win the badge.

Game Award/Special Edition/Album Completion
--You can only win Game Award badges once, even if you delete your stats for a game
--You can only win Special Edition badges once, even if you complete the criteria multiple times
--You can only win Album Completion badges once, even if you win all the badges in the album x2, x3, etc

For Special Edition Badges requiring you to win X challenges during the time period
--All Premium and Mix badges you win count, including repeat wins
--All personal challenge badges you win count, including repeat wins
--Game Award badges and Special Edition badges (like yearly album badges) do not count.
--You can complete the badge without playing the "weekly" challenges. I do it all the time with the "easy" challenges, like solve ONE jigsaw puzzle, do that six times, get your Special edition Arbor Day Badge
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Nymph Sorceress

Quote from: twinkle6590 on August 14, 2009, 08:21:52 AM

Just stategy...paying attention what color/shape is next and just working with it form there. I kept getting closer and closer and then I eventually just got it. It takes luck and skill.....don't know what else more to say. Good luck!

Squid

I lost count as to how many times the auto got me that 36 badge in Poppa Zoppa.  Turn on the auto and let it run; you'll get it many times by the time you're ranked out.  Good luck.

Nymph Sorceress

Thank you Joe for all the info on that!
I really appreciate it! embrace.gif

Also, Squid........
I really need to get the auto (from my "150" list) so it can work on the rest of the game for me.
The game is so annoying that I have no idea why I haven't done so already ......especially considering I've had that list for a couple of years now.
Up to rank 18 on my own. white flag.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: Joe C on August 14, 2009, 01:45:35 PM

--Get a January special edition badge, Yearly Album completion badge, Mix badge, Premium badge and Weekly/Personal Badge with the same "victory".

Mix and Match
--The token prize goes down with each completion. First win gets you to 1000 tokens for next, unless first is less than 1000 (old ones), then goes down by 100 until you get to 100, then goes down by 10 until you get to 10, then goes down by 1 until you get to 0. Once you hit 0 tokens, you will never win tokens for repeat. This happens no later than x30.

Premium
--You can only have one Premium badge active at a time per album. (possible to have 25 active today)
--You can only have one Premium badge active at a time per game. (if you have a Poppit badge active in one album, you cannot activate Poppit in another album)

Weekly/Personal
--You cannot reactivate the SAME challenge in the SAME week, even if there is a personal challenge marathon
--You cannot activate a weekly challenge until the 6th week after it was offered (35 days)
--You cannot activate a personal challenge in the same game as a one of the Weekly challenges until you finish the Weekly challenge. (if this week is offering a Poppit badge, you cannot select another Poppit challenge as your personal)

--You can only win Game Award badges once, even if you delete your stats for a game
--You can only win Special Edition badges once, even if you complete the criteria multiple times
--You can only win Album Completion badges once, even if you win all the badges in the album x2, x3, etc

For Special Edition Badges requiring you to win X challenges during the time period
--Game Award badges and Special Edition badges (like yearly album badges) do not count.
--You can complete the badge without playing the "weekly" challenges. I do it all the time with the "easy" challenges, like solve ONE jigsaw puzzle, do that six times, get your Special edition Arbor Day Badge

Squid

~Sassy~

magnifier.gif I want Joe's Pogo name so I can stalk and harass him.  blowkisses.gif

Nymph Sorceress

Joe C

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on August 14, 2009, 05:05:33 PM
magnifier.gif I want Joe's Pogo name so I can stalk and harass him.  blowkisses.gif
It would not matter, since I hide my profile from anyone not on my list. hysterical.gif tumbsup.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on August 14, 2009, 05:05:33 PM

Quote from: Joe C on August 14, 2009, 06:07:04 PM
It would not matter, since I hide my profile from anyone not on my list. hysterical.gif tumbsup.gif

Ah c'mon Joe pm me your Pogo name and pretend I am a Pogo badge and put me on your list. Since I am OCD and ADD you can put me as a Mix and Match badge.  hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on August 14, 2009, 06:39:10 PM
Ah c'mon Joe pm me your Pogo name and pretend I am a Pogo badge and put me on your list. Since I am OCD and ADD you can put me as a Mix and Match badge.  hysterical.gif
watching you.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on August 14, 2009, 01:45:35 PM

Mix and Match

Premium

Weekly/Personal

Sorry, Joe. I missed that. Can you please repeat?
   blowkisses.gif

Joe C

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview