Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How Do You Learn to Love A Lizard

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

And I mean that literally. My grandson (age 7) loves repetiles. His last birthday party was the local snake wrangler showing his pets and some were really really big.   Now he has gotten his very own blue tongue skink.  He has hurt feelings cause I just cant warm up to Snake(thats his name)  Now from all appearences Snake is a really nice lizard but his head has the shape of a snake which totally freaks me out and Snake is a little over a foot long.  Twice I have l laid on the floor and let him be placed on my stomach. The 1st time was fine until he started moving toward my face and all I could see was this HUGE snakes head moving toward me.   Yesterday i tried again and he stayed still and I lasted about 5 minutes but he kept his tail staright up which brought images of cobras and rattlesnakes posed to strike.  My grandson really wants me to love Snake but I cant get passed that head and that forked tongue that is BLUE. Any suggestions would be helpful I figure we may just have some snake and lizard people here.   Thank God his Mother refused to let him get a python I would have moved

disneyland lady

Sometimes we just learn the level of our love with our grandkids. Mine was the 7th time my grandson wanted to go on Its A Small World at Disneyland. I still love him and I know I love him 6 times on Small World, just not beyond that. I figure that it is my fault and not his. You loved yours on your back with the thing on your belly. That is a good ways towards total love. But I bet you love him more when it is in a cage. And I bet you didn't even let your kids have a pet like that let alone belly up to it.

harley89

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 14, 2009, 07:35:37 AM
Sometimes we just learn the level of our love with our grandkids. Mine was the 7th time my grandson wanted to go on Its A Small World at Disneyland. I still love him and I know I love him 6 times on Small World, just not beyond that. I figure that it is my fault and not his. You loved yours on your back with the thing on your belly. That is a good ways towards total love. But I bet you love him more when it is in a cage. And I bet you didn't even let your kids have a pet like that let alone belly up to it.
Very wise disney  I think my belly just gonna hafta be good enough.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview