PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 05:29:03 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

wnn725

yes this site is the best  and peoplle like charlie and so many more make you believe that there are really nice people in the world  good luck and happy pogoing to all 

Hocky

diablo.gif  BAH! HUMBUG!  I have a rep to protect....... diablo.gif

jarjar

Quote from: CrazyMan on September 24, 2009, 06:03:53 PM
I think I offered but you said no.
Oh yes you did sweet CM but I was taken care of already. Why take more when you have enough. I appreciate the gesture and hopefully by me not being greedy you were able to help someone else. embrace.gif But I love ya for the offer. Thanks again blowkisses.gif

4Tattoo4

i was going to get some passes for my sister she has copd and has a trach, because of this she lost her job.  But hushmail banned me lol guess i made way to many accounts which about 95% of them i didn't win anything.  Has anyone else got banned from hushmail ?

Squid

Today is the first day in about a week that I was able to get into Hushmail on my laptop.  We didn't try our desktop. 

cowboy63

Quote from: hocky on September 24, 2009, 06:34:39 PM
diablo.gif  BAH! HUMBUG!  I have a rep to protect....... diablo.gif

Which of many would that one be? whistle.gif

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: 4Tattoo4 on September 24, 2009, 06:58:05 PM
i was going to get some passes for my sister she has copd and has a trach, because of this she lost her job.  But hushmail banned me lol guess i made way to many accounts which about 95% of them i didn't win anything.  Has anyone else got banned from hushmail ?

I just got banned from hushmail today as well....not sure why?  no-no.gif

Must have been those 150+ email accounts I created.....oh well, went to another free email site....we'll see.... giggle2.gif

beer11.gif elf2.gif

wnn725

yes I was also banned   oh so what  am using gmail with the periods   works great and emails all go to he one place

apearson29

Quote from: 4Tattoo4 on September 24, 2009, 06:58:05 PM

4Tattoo4    check your PM's hopefully this will help you out.... beer11.gif

ILuVpOgO83

Quote from: Squid on September 23, 2009, 09:48:02 AM
You can enter them all at once.  Each pass will be applied automatically by Pogo when the previous one expires.  Grats on your winnings.

Thanx, I did it and see how it works Now...Thanx Agian...All of You!  inlove1.gif

psmint

Dang!  Hushmail is banning ppl?!  I read that gmail is asking for cell phone #'s.  I haven't been banned yet -- just wondering what trips the ban -- similar e-mail accts, passwords or just using the same IP address....  Originally I was using Mailanator and got an abuse warning the 2nd time I used it....grrr!

Guess I should look for other free e-mails just in case.  They just can't let us have any fun!!   dancing16.gif

roadwarrior

I tried using hush mail.....hush mail wouldn't load properly on my computer (puter 2 years old with windows xp)

i had problems with mailinator and getting the abuse message, so I went to gmail but I didn't want to sit there and enter my cell phone number for account I was going to use maybe only once so I went to yahoo mail.

I tried hotmail, but after 5 accounts it said I couldn't create anymore.  I've tried every day since I got that message, same message.  So I went back to yahoo.

I've been using mailinator lately and whatever abuse message I was getting i haven't been getting lately.

Yahoo's been the only one with no problems.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

ImJustOneOldFart

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 25, 2009, 06:20:56 AM
I tried using hush mail.....hush mail wouldn't load properly on my computer (puter 2 years old with windows xp)

i had problems with mailinator and getting the abuse message, so I went to gmail but I didn't want to sit there and enter my cell phone number for account I was going to use maybe only once so I went to yahoo mail.

I tried hotmail, but after 5 accounts it said I couldn't create anymore.  I've tried every day since I got that message, same message.  So I went back to yahoo.

I've been using mailinator lately and whatever abuse message I was getting i haven't been getting lately.

Yahoo's been the only one with no problems.

just have to reset your ip.... just turn off your modem should do it.... at least it is that easy for me with DSL

Yahoo and hotmail were complaining about all my accounts too they seem not to notice when i change ip

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: ImJustOneOldFart on September 25, 2009, 07:48:10 AM
just have to reset your ip.... just turn off your modem should do it.... at least it is that easy for me with DSL

Yahoo and hotmail were complaining about all my accounts too they seem not to notice when i change ip

hi11.gif
I tried that trick, but it did not work.  I have cable and it worked for 1 account but then gave me the same message....I've tried contacting hushmail a few times now, but no response/nothing.  I'm trying the gmail "dot" trick and so far it is working.  If you have any more ideas about what to do about hushmail, please pass it along....Have a good day!!! beer11.gif elf2.gif

snowflower

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on September 25, 2009, 11:54:23 AM
hi11.gif
I tried that trick, but it did not work.  I have cable and it worked for 1 account but then gave me the same message....I've tried contacting hushmail a few times now, but no response/nothing.  I'm trying the gmail "dot" trick and so far it is working.  If you have any more ideas about what to do about hushmail, please pass it along....Have a good day!!! beer11.gif elf2.gif

girls22.gif
This worked for Bro in Hushmail ''' do one or two Hushmails, with each one - Authenticate, when your acct comes up, click "Welcome to Hushmail."  Quit. At desktop, delete files, history and cookies.  He's made approx. 200 emails in there this way.  Good Luck!!

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: snowflower on September 25, 2009, 12:33:49 PM
girls22.gif
This worked for Bro in Hushmail ''' do one or two Hushmails, with each one - Authenticate, when your acct comes up, click "Welcome to Hushmail."  Quit. At desktop, delete files, history and cookies.  He's made approx. 200 emails in there this way.  Good Luck!!
hi11.gif
Yeah thanks for the info...I did all of those things...created 150+ accounts on hushmail with no problems untils just yesterday when they froze me out....I think now its just a waiting game, but thank you!!! beer11.gif elf2.gif

JAYREMI

ppl are dumb in POGOLAND no-no.gif being a nice guy today figure i go to free game rooms and give out some passes go into a room any-1 want a 3 month pass and ya get no response  shocked.gif if that was me i jump all over that any way managed to give away 2 passes cheesy.gif any way i give um away in here if anyone needs just pm me  its not like i was asking for e-mail or password put um in there guestbook but anyway pplare dumb in POGOLAND hysterical.gifJAYREMI ass.gif

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: JAYREMI on September 25, 2009, 02:03:38 PM
ppl are dumb in POGOLAND no-no.gif being a nice guy today figure i go to free game rooms and give out some passes go into a room any-1 want a 3 month pass and ya get no response  shocked.gif if that was me i jump all over that any way managed to give away 2 passes cheesy.gif any way i give um away in here if anyone needs just pm me  its not like i was asking for e-mail or password put um in there guestbook but anyway pplare dumb in POGOLAND hysterical.gifJAYREMI ass.gif

hi11.gif
You are preachin' to the choir my friend...preachin' to the choir!!!  I tried that earlier today as well in a Monopoly room where I play a lot and there were no takers!!  Not even a decent response from ANYBODY!!!  Oh well, I'll try, like you, to give them away in here and try to get my friends and family to sign up and try pogo. 

Oh well, take it easy and don't get too upset by the nay-sayers....you are better off with this group than with the dummies over there!!!  Take care, my friend, take care!!! beer11.gif elf2.gif

psmint

After all the free 3-month passes being given out, I wonder how Pogo is going to make any profit.  I wouldn't put it past Pogo to suddenly only honor a year or so worth of passes.  Not sure if they have a financial agreement with Subway or not.  I have a few years of Pogo paid for, even gifted a few to my kids.  Now looking to win other things -- I know - greed!!  huh.gif  Can't stay up tonight -- but maybe tomorrow night.  It sure sounds like more winning when others are sleeping!!

Stinkerbell

I haven't had any hushmail problems, though I have only created about 20 accounts all together. I have a partially paralyzed hand and it takes me almost an hour to enter the codes in for 1 email address, no way I could do it with 100 or more.

I'm done playing now that I have the CokeRewards points I needed. Good luck to the rest of you!