PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:25:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluecat

Finally won three months on a secondary email account.  Now I don't feel so left out.   cheerleading.gif

JAYREMI

i know charlie DUMMIES no-no.gif keep um in the community here cheesy.gif i gave a couple to my friends and they messed them up how can ya mess that up shocked.gif any way tc all  JAY REMI ass.gif

DISNEYLANDLADY HOPE YA GOT UM cheerleading.gif

JAYREMI

Quote from: Bluecat on September 25, 2009, 04:50:55 PM
Finally won three months on a secondary email account.  Now I don't feel so left out.   cheerleading.gif
WTG  cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

Stinkerbell

Wow! My Coke Rewards order, the binoculars, arrived today. FedEx even, in a nice carrying case.  cheerleading.gif  I only ordered them... yesterday or the day before. Holy Moly.

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 25, 2009, 05:24:49 PM
Wow! My Coke Rewards order, the binoculars, arrived today. FedEx even, in a nice carrying case.  cheerleading.gif  I only ordered them... yesterday or the day before. Holy Moly.
So what ya gonna watch with those binoculars. hmmmm dancing16.gif Your siggy hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on September 25, 2009, 05:40:49 PM
So what ya gonna watch with those binoculars. hmmmm dancing16.gif Your siggy hysterical.gif

Trust me when I tell you, binoculars are not needed where he is concerned.  giggle2.gif

who me?

WTG Stinkerbell. Hey tell me how well they work because thats one of the things I've considered.

monna50

would love to trade my coke points but i already applied them to my account

Stinkerbell

Quote from: who me? on September 25, 2009, 07:33:55 PM
WTG Stinkerbell. Hey tell me how well they work because thats one of the things I've considered.

Thanks, you bet! Soon as I get a chance. They seem quite substantial.

Hocky

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 25, 2009, 05:24:49 PM

WTG Stinkeroo!!  Now can I borrow those sometime so I can ummm.....look at birds or somethin'?  giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on September 25, 2009, 07:42:49 PM
WTG Stinkeroo!!  Now can I borrow those sometime so I can ummm.....look at birds or somethin'?  giggle2.gif

Or somethin'?    hysterical.gif  I'm just sayin'... 

Squid

I ordered the binoculars last week or early this week and was told I had to wait for up to 8 weeks after the contest ended to get mine.  Stinky must know people in high places.   WTG on the prize, Stinks.

Homer

I realize most of us have plenty of 3 month passes but if anyone has been unlucky I have some codes I can share. They were given to me by one of our members.  cheerleading.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

MsMissy

Stinkbell, i no what you can do with those Binoculars lol  you can spy on your neighbors .  hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: MsMissy on September 26, 2009, 07:24:09 AM
Stinkbell, i no what you can do with those Binoculars lol  you can spy on your neighbors .  hysterical.gif

Yeeee gads! Clearly you haven't seen my neighbor. ROFLMAO  He has a hhuge, 45,000 gallon pool and the spa is on a raised deck. It seems that's his favorite place to stand and sweep the pool, sans shirt.  He's one of those men who should never leave his house without a shirt on.

JAYREMI

Quote from: Homer on September 26, 2009, 06:16:02 AM
I realize most of us have plenty of 3 month passes but if anyone has been unlucky I have some codes I can share. They were given to me by one of our members.  cheerleading.gif

i got passes to  hi11.gif cheesy.gif cheerleading.gif

arniebear

Has anyone else had problems with Hushmail........after not being able to get to it for days it now says my computer has been blocked........oh the shame of it  6_6.gif

Magzy

Have we been using and abusing?  Here is what hushmail tells me:

"We're sorry...
The computer you are using has been blocked from our website, possibly due to abuse or spam. Computers are blocked using an automatic process that will sometimes make mistakes, resulting in people who were not abusing the system being unable to access our website. If you believe that you are seeing this message in error, please contact us at https://www.hushmail.com/contact/abuse/ and we will unblock your computer as soon as possible"

I don't think I will be contacting them to report an error hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif

4Tattoo4

thats the same message i got.  I didn't report either lmao

arniebear

QuoteHave we been using and abusing?  Here is what hushmail tells me:

"We're sorry...
The computer you are using has been blocked from our website, possibly due to abuse or spam. Computers are blocked using an automatic process that will sometimes make mistakes, resulting in people who were not abusing the system being unable to access our website. If you believe that you are seeing this message in error, please contact us at https://www.hushmail.com/contact/abuse/ and we will unblock your computer as soon as possible"

I don't think I will be contacting them to report an error

Well at least I know I am in good company, looks like hushmail got wise  swear2.gif