PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:28:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I can still get in. I was worried my 20+ would get me in trouble but so far I seem to be safe.

FacebookCharlie

hi11.gif

WOW...that's the exact same message I got from hushmail too!!!  Although I WAS stupid enough to report it and they granted me access again....don't know for how long, and it only took 3 complaints from me stating that I was creating email accounts for business purposes and 4 business days and no reply from hushmail stating any apology for the inconvience, but I got my access back.....

Hey everyone,  guess what?  I was able to use the gmail trick, created more accounts, spent WAY TOO MUCH time playing the game and won another 106 times this morning, bringing my total to 538 3-month pogo pass memberships = 134 years 6 months.....is that just insane or what?????

Please believe me when I say, that I am totally coocoo for cocopuffs right now!!!!   no-no.gif

And again "IF ANYONE NEEDS POGO PASSES......PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME......I'D BE GLAD TO HELP!!!!"

Have a great day and have fun!!! beer11.gif elf2.gif

twinkle6590

Ok hushmail sucks. i stayed up till 3 am this morning spinning to win some free passes for my daughter and i won some but they havent arrived yet. Now when I just went in to check to see if they are there, it says "that email address doesnt exist." diablo.gif  I know it does because I made all of them first. I only made 8 so i wouldnt have any issues. Any one got any ideas how long it takes or why it said this to me???
I would really love to win some free time for my daughter because she really loves to play pogo. I have 3 yrs for myself, but wouldnt mind getting more if only hushmail would be nice.  lol

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: twinkle6590 on September 26, 2009, 10:26:21 AM
Ok hushmail sucks. i stayed up till 3 am this morning spinning to win some free passes for my daughter and i won some but they havent arrived yet. Now when I just went in to check to see if they are there, it says "that email address doesnt exist." diablo.gif  I know it does because I made all of them first. I only made 8 so i wouldnt have any issues. Any one got any ideas how long it takes or why it said this to me???
I would really love to win some free time for my daughter because she really loves to play pogo. I have 3 yrs for myself, but wouldnt mind getting more if only hushmail would be nice.  lol

hi11.gif

Its possible that you may need to go in and activate the email accounts first....then ask subway tech support to resend the prize codes....

twinkle6590

I did activate the accounts first. I made all of them first then completely went in and opened them up to where i saw the welcome to hushmail email from them. before i finally went to bed, i logged into the ones that won and nothing was there yet and this morning there is still nothing in them. I will do the next step you suggested and find out why its taking so long.  thanks for your help. I appreciate it alot.

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: twinkle6590 on September 26, 2009, 10:33:47 AM
I did activate the accounts first. I made all of them first then completely went in and opened them up to where i saw the welcome to hushmail email from them. before i finally went to bed, i logged into the ones that won and nothing was there yet and this morning there is still nothing in them. I will do the next step you suggested and find out why its taking so long.  thanks for your help. I appreciate it alot.

no problem, good luck with that, hope it works...until then, check your messages!!! beer11.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on September 26, 2009, 10:18:12 AM
hi11.gif
And again "IF ANYONE NEEDS POGO PASSES......PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME......I'D BE GLAD TO HELP!!!!"

Have a great day and have fun!!! beer11.gif elf2.gif

You're very generous, FacebookCharlie!

Homer is organizing a Free Pogo Membership Giveaway over on the Announcements thread. He has a master list he is working off of, so you might want to donate some to the cause over there. That way he can be sure to spread the wealth, so to speak, making sure that not the same people are getting codes.

Of course, it's up to you. Whatever you decide to do it's very generous.   embrace.gif

JAYREMI

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif 134yr LMFAO hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

JAYREMI hysterical.gif

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 26, 2009, 10:44:58 AM
You're very generous, FacebookCharlie!

Homer is organizing a Free Pogo Membership Giveaway over on the Announcements thread. He has a master list he is working off of, so you might want to donate some to the cause over there. That way he can be sure to spread the wealth, so to speak, making sure that not the same people are getting codes.

Of course, it's up to you. Whatever you decide to do it's very generous.   embrace.gif

Thanks,  I'll do that...should I PM Homer?

Homer

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on September 26, 2009, 10:47:00 AM
Thanks,  I'll do that...should I PM Homer?

yes, just pm me the codes you would like to donate and I'll do my best to take care of everyone.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

twinkle6590

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on September 26, 2009, 10:40:05 AM
no problem, good luck with that, hope it works...until then, check your messages!!! beer11.gif

Thank you so much FacebookCharilie. My daughter will really appreciate this as do I for all your help. that is what i love the most about the people in here.

JAYREMI

charlie dont give out so many ya gonna run out soon hysterical.gif JAYREMI ass.gif

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: JAYREMI on September 26, 2009, 11:06:31 AM
charlie dont give out so many ya gonna run out soon hysterical.gif JAYREMI ass.gif

hi11.gif

Nah, I'm good....only gave away 68 years worth.....I got plenty more where that came from!!!! inlove1.gif

lipsrsealed.gif  But don't tell nobody!!!!

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif beer11.gif elf2.gif

JAYREMI

said the other day gonna have pogocheats subway giveaways hysterical.gif hysterical.gif JAY giggle2.gif

wolfie09

Hey thanks for the codes.. Me and my wife won a combined 7 this morning between 4 and 5.. I just have a question, if i put all 7 of them on 1 account, would i recieve 21 months free or do i have to use 1 at a time? Thanks, very much appreciated...

Hocky

Quote from: wolfie09 on September 26, 2009, 01:30:21 PM
Hey thanks for the codes.. Me and my wife won a combined 7 this morning between 4 and 5.. I just have a question, if i put all 7 of them on 1 account, would i recieve 21 months free or do i have to use 1 at a time? Thanks, very much appreciated...

Apply them all to one account....yes you will have 21 months.  As each one expires the next one will kick in.   tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: wolfie09 on September 26, 2009, 01:30:21 PM

Put them on all at once, they can't be saved. After October 18th the codes will no longer be accepted.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on September 26, 2009, 01:47:35 PM
Apply them all to one account....yes you will have 21 months.  As each one expires the next one will kick in.   tumbsup.gif

Dangit, Hockster. Don't you have something else to do besides beat me to the post?  That's the second time today I've been hit with postus interuptus by you.   hysterical.gif

Hocky

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 26, 2009, 01:49:34 PM
Dangit, Hockster. Don't you have something else to do besides beat me to the post?  That's the second time today I've been hit with postus interuptus by you.   hysterical.gif

Sowwy.........I am bored!   bad mood.gif

Stinkerbell