PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:36:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

snowflower

girls22.gif

I have convalascent friend and I thought he knew about the Subway Spin n Win ''' Just chatting with him this morning (we've been out of touch for a little while) and found out he didn't know. He's been in and out of hospital for past number of weeks. Now he has to continue further treatments and I gave 1/2 of my wins to family members ''' I sure wish I'd known this before. Any chance I can get something for David please? He's not a pogo cheats member and not even sure he knows about this site. I'll try real hard to get some more emails (Hushmail has kicked me out now too, lol). Sure would appreciate anything anyone can do ''' But if not, it's really OK.

Thanks so much, my Friends  love30.gif

Hocky

Cheeesse

Quote from: Sparkles4MePlz on September 13, 2009, 11:24:46 AM
Just a little bit of information I found hope its of help

3.6.ii. No limitation of prizes: there is no limit to the number of the prizes a single entrant is allowed to win from the following categories:

•6" Regular SUBWAY® Flatbread or 6" Regular Sub
•21 oz. FUZE® Beverage
•SUNCHIPS® Spicy Chipotle Multigrain Snack
•1-year or 3-month Club Pogo Membership•125 or 500 My Coke Rewards Bonus Points
•SUBWAY® Cookie

4.b.x. 1-YEAR CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIP (1,000): One thousand (1,000) Online Instant Win Game Prizes will be available and each offers winner one (1) 1-year Club Pogo Membership. Membership subject to Club Pogo Terms & Conditions located at http://www.pogo.com. (ARV: $39.99 each).

4.b.xiv. 3-MONTH CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIP (1,000,000): One million (1,000,000) Online Instant Win Game Prizes will be available and each offers winner one (1) 3-month Club Pogo Membership. Membership subject to Club Pogo Terms & Conditions located at http://www.pogo.com. (ARV: $17.99 each).

Hi All,

Thanks for the initial codes.  I won 5, 3 month Pogo memberships. 

The above helpful info, more specifically, the number of pogo memberships available.
For the 3 month, it says 1 mill.  So once 1 mill has been assigned, there won't be anymore.
I've read through this string and there are many many that have been won.
So, maybe at least for the 3 month, it may be getting close to the 1 mill limit. Hmmm...

Everyone's comments throughout this community are always helpful and kind. Thanks again!
Cheeesse  tumbsup.gif

snowflower

Quote from: hocky on September 26, 2009, 04:35:18 PM
Snowy.......check your privates!   embrace.gif

girls22.gif hocky!!

love33.gif  Ohh ty ty and Bless You, Bless You!! love30.gif

JAYREMI

thats what i want to win a SUBWAY COOKIE hysterical.gif hysterical.gif JAYREMI giggle2.gif

JAYREMI

Quote from: JAYREMI on September 26, 2009, 05:45:48 PM
thats what i want to win a SUBWAY COOKIE hysterical.gif hysterical.gif JAYREMI giggle2.gif
forget the POGO iwant COOKIES crying10.gif  JAY hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

disneyland lady

On my beverage I won an instant win of the multigrain chips. They were not that bad but I really wanted a cookie!

Hocky

Ohhhhhhhhh if they are SunChips those are very yummy!  I like all the flavors  turkey4.gif

Homer

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 26, 2009, 06:17:23 PM
On my beverage I won an instant win of the multigrain chips. They were not that bad but I really wanted a cookie!

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tamara

Quote from: jarjar on September 24, 2009, 01:46:21 PM
Just wanted to throw my thanks in to Tamara, Squid and Swamp for all their help. Thanks to them I am good to go for quite sometime. embrace.gif The giving people here that want nothing in return but friendship is awesome. I am so glad to be a part of this site.
And of course one hugh round of applause for Mayhem for the wonderful subway codes and the how to play cheesy.gif

Awww, you are so welcome my dear. I'm glad I could help out. Sorry this is a late reply but I haven't been here in a few days and looking through about 7 pages that I have missed  lol
Hope you have a GREAT rest of the weekend.    embrace.gif   
Tammy

catmanishere

yahooo I won 3  club pogo memberships thx!!!!!!    hi11.gif

FacebookCharlie

4.b.xiv. 3-MONTH CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIP (1,000,000): One million (1,000,000) Online Instant Win Game Prizes will be available and each offers winner one (1) 3-month Club Pogo Membership. Membership subject to Club Pogo Terms & Conditions located at http://www.pogo.com. (ARV: $17.99 each).

hi11.gif

I also want to take this opportunity to thank Mayhem, Homer and all the admins for their generosity in allowing all of us newbies to take part in the Subway/Scrabble game.   I have been very fortunate to win my share and others of the Club Pogo 3-month memebrships and have applied 40 (10 years worth) to my own account.  I have also shared my winnings with others both here on this discussion board and with family and friends.

I just wanted to comment, because I do truly have a sick mind (and maybe a few others may have thought about it too), that it is too bad Subway &/or Pogo didn't give us the option to cash some of these passes in for cash value....I mean, seriously wouldn't it be funny to have some, like myself, (and I do NOT regret giving away any of my passes....I am truly happy to do it!) I figured I have won, so far, 618 3-month passes = 154 years 6 months worth which has a cash value of $11,117.82....now I don't know about any of you, but I find that to be quite an extraordinary number---and completely funny to boot!!!

Anyway, I just thought I would pass that along....I have thoroughly enjoyed playing the game and passing along what I win to many of you....I will continue to play as long as the game allows and look forward to giving away many more passes to come (until Oct 18th of course).

Just a little food for thought...have a great weekend everyone, take care and talk to you all soon!!!

FacebookCharlie  beer11.gif elf2.gif

Hustla

WOHO I LOVE THIS SITE! I JUST WON A 3 MONTH CLUB POGO PASS!  hi11.gif

Also, if you change your email to enter the same codes, arent they going to catch on to you? Im guessing we should put false information on signup if we make another account? help.gif

mel1962

hushmail is blocking computers now for too many accounts as is mailinator...any ideas?

Hocky

Quote from: Hustla on September 27, 2009, 10:20:21 AM
WOHO I LOVE THIS SITE! I JUST WON A 3 MONTH CLUB POGO PASS!  hi11.gif

Also, if you change your email to enter the same codes, arent they going to catch on to you? Im guessing we should put false information on signup if we make another account? help.gif

Nah...use your address, city and state and zip....I made about 50 accounts with the same info incase I actually won anything other than pogo passes, that way I wouldnt have to email customer support to change my info.

Quote from: mel1962 on September 27, 2009, 12:49:52 PM
hushmail is blocking computers now for too many accounts as is mailinator...any ideas?

You can always use Gmail and do the moving dot thing they have been talking about in this thread.  It works!

arniebear

QuoteYou can always use Gmail and do the moving dot thing they have been talking about in this thread.  It works!

Hope all have patience with me, but here goes question.  Could someone explain the moving the dots thing in gmail again?  I got up to page 23 of thread but still did not find it, please someone spare my eyes the other 50 pages.  embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: arniebear on September 27, 2009, 02:25:55 PM
Hope all have patience with me, but here goes question.  Could someone explain the moving the dots thing in gmail again?  I got up to page 23 of thread but still did not find it, please someone spare my eyes the other 50 pages.  embrace.gif

The way I understand it is, let's say you have an email address... pogosucks@pogosucks.com  You can then make one that says pogo.sucks@pogosucks.com and all the emails sent to pogo.sucks@pogosucks.com will still go to pogosucks@pogosucks.com even though pogo.sucks@pogosucks.com is a separate email address.

FacebookCharlie

hi11.gif

Hi Arniebear, I'll give it a try....say you create an account with gmail, and you create:  gottalovepogocheatsnet@gmail.com

That is your original account with gmail, then you register that with subway & fill out all the info for subway, then you put a dot after the g for example:

g.ottalovepogocheatsnet@gmail.com, then
go.ttalovepogocheatsnet@gmail.com, then
got.talovepogocheatsnet@gmail.com, and so on and so on but it will NOT accept:
gottalovepogocheatsnet.@gmail.com, because the registering system doesn't recognize that as a valid email account.

Now you do NOT have to create these as gmail accounts separately because gmail only recognizes these variations as the original gottalovepogocheatsnet@gmail.com

Its very easy once you start doing it....and fun because gmail allows you to create accounts with up to 30 characters before the @gmail.com

I've made a few accounts like this with lots of success, I hope this help you and others out...It certainly helped me out!!!

Take care and much success to you,

FacebookCharlie  beer11.gif elf2.gif

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 27, 2009, 02:41:44 PM
The way I understand it is, let's say you have an email address... pogosucks@pogosucks.com  You can then make one that says pogo.sucks@pogosucks.com and all the emails sent to pogo.sucks@pogosucks.com will still go to pogosucks@pogosucks.com even though pogo.sucks@pogosucks.com is a separate email address.

no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif shocked.gif shocked.gif shocked.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif vomit.gif vomit.gif vomit.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

I think I'm confused now..................... white flag.gif white flag.gif panic button.gif panic button.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

I want a cookie...no more pogo 3-months....I want a cookie!!!!! camera.gif camera.gif

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 27, 2009, 02:41:44 PM

That is correct.  I've been using a long email addy and just keep moving the dot one place to the right.  All emails go to the dot-less address name. 

Hey, Stinky.... do you think Pogo sucks?  giggle2.gif

BTW, I got home today from my weekend and my binoculars were waiting for me.  I'm very happy.  It's a substantial pair of glasses with a neck strap, carrying case & lens cloth.  It's 10 x 50, which is a fine strength for my purposes.  If anyone is looking for something with their coke rewards, this prize seems worthwhile to me.  Have fun!