PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:50:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

arniebear

ILoveScrabble

Facebook Charlie, do you have any extra passes to give away.  I am unemployed and LOVE the scrabble game on pogo..would love to be able to play without the commercials!  Thanks in advance if you do..and if you don't thanks also!
Hope u have a great day!
cheesy.gif

JAYREMI

Hustla

hi11.gifJUST WON 4 3-MONTH CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIPS ON ONE ACCOUNT LOL  cheerleading.gif

ME WANT THE 100,000 DOLLAR PRIZE!

ILoveScrabble

WTG!!!!   Good Luck...who knows what is next! cheerleading.gif

jarjar

Quote from: Hustla on September 27, 2009, 05:14:42 PM
hi11.gifJUST WON 4 3-MONTH CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIPS ON ONE ACCOUNT LOL  cheerleading.gif

ME WANT THE 100,000 DOLLAR PRIZE!
Don't we all Hustla... Good luck to you on that embrace.gif

arniebear

Well I did the gmail signup and then did subway, won 4 and only 1 came through, I think I am just going to give up.  Hushmail cuts me off, Mailinator does not want me and gmail lets me down.  bad mood.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on September 27, 2009, 02:42:23 PM
hi11.gif

Hi Arniebear, I'll give it a try....say you create an account with gmail, and you create:  gottalovepogocheatsnet@gmail.com

That is your original account with gmail, then you register that with subway & fill out all the info for subway, then you put a dot after the g for example:

g.ottalovepogocheatsnet@gmail.com, then
go.ttalovepogocheatsnet@gmail.com, then
got.talovepogocheatsnet@gmail.com, and so on and so on but it will NOT accept:
gottalovepogocheatsnet.@gmail.com, because the registering system doesn't recognize that as a valid email account.

Now you do NOT have to create these as gmail accounts separately because gmail only recognizes these variations as the original gottalovepogocheatsnet@gmail.com

Its very easy once you start doing it....and fun because gmail allows you to create accounts with up to 30 characters before the @gmail.com

I've made a few accounts like this with lots of success, I hope this help you and others out...It certainly helped me out!!!

Take care and much success to you,

FacebookCharlie  beer11.gif elf2.gif

OK, so are you saying you don't have to register each one separately? Everytime you move a dot you don't have to create it within gmail? Just use that email address to play with, moving the dot around?

arniebear

QuoteJust use that email address to play with, moving the dot around?

Yes, when you signup on Subway and enter your email just put the dot in.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: arniebear on September 27, 2009, 06:23:15 PM
Yes, when you signup on Subway and enter your email just put the dot in.

Well, hell. Sign me up!

S1lent

Hi
I've had good luck using yahoo mail.  I go to zip code map  http://maps.huge.info/zip.htm and pick a "virgin" area.  I realize it is not as "slick" as gmail but the results are very good.  I have been using the 14 codes provided and have been getting at least 4 winnings per name.

Well it works for me.

Good luck all
S1lent

shoppingforme

Ok I did the gmail thing...made a long name and moved the dot each time!  and OMG IT WORKS!!! I was to happy..  so at four in the morning I am going to get up and start entering to get codes for u guys.  I am on a mission now!!!  I have one years worth, and now time to pass it forward.  Thanks for the gifts from Homer.  The gmail thing should make things so much easier!  I am soooooooooo excited!

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: ILoveScrabble on September 27, 2009, 04:11:01 PM
Facebook Charlie, do you have any extra passes to give away.  I am unemployed and LOVE the scrabble game on pogo..would love to be able to play without the commercials!  Thanks in advance if you do..and if you don't thanks also!
Hope u have a great day!
cheesy.gif

I would love to be able to help you out, but you have a message in your private messages that needs to be cleared out first....I tried to send you some, but the message I got was you mailbox was full.  Let me know and I'll send it again!!!  Have a good day!!

psmint

Grrrr.... the golden hours weren't so sweet. I won a few more Pogos and a 125 coke.  Nothing to write home about.  Maybe they are running low on prizes for my end of town!  I couldn't win more than 3 on any given account.  That was a long night. Hope others were luckier.  My head needs a pillow!   asleep.gif

JAYREMI

same here ps mint played 6dots only 3 yrs  panic button.gif  it use to be double that 4pass min now maybe 2-4 if lucky you were prolly playing against charlie and tammy hysterical.gif they took your passes this am giggle2.gif JAY yawn.gif

Hocky

Quote from: JAYREMI on September 28, 2009, 03:49:09 AM
same here ps mint played 6dots only 3 yrs  panic button.gif  it use to be double that 4pass min now maybe 2-4 if lucky you were prolly playing against charlie and tammy hysterical.gif they took your passes this am giggle2.gif JAY yawn.gif

ROFLMAO!  As the end of the contest nears, I am sure the prizes/passes won't be as plentiful.  giggle2.gif

JAYREMI

by the way if ya use 250 coke points ya get a 3 month free pogo pass turn those points in tumbsup.gif and if ya want the tea pot its 1400 can go to dollar store get one for 3 bux hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  JAY tease.gif

Squid

Yeah, but the 3 month passes are so easy to get for nothing.  People might as well use the coke points for something else. 

JAYREMI

Quote from: Squid on September 28, 2009, 05:11:17 AM
Yeah, but the 3 month passes are so easy to get for nothing.  People might as well use the coke points for something else. 
it was a joke squid giggle2.gif low blow.gif

Squid

*** Disclaimer ***

Squid will not be held responsible for as much as breathing before her morning cup of coffee.  Squid apologizes for being obtuse and thanks you for your understanding.

Thank you for your attention.

** We now return you to regular forum programming..... **

giggle2.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif

*edited to correct really horrendous grammar.   dancing16.gif