PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:09:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

JAYREMI

i know still early coffee.gif  anyway if ya use 550 coke points ya get 1 yr free CLUB POGO cheerleading.gif JAY hysterical.gif

FacebookCharlie

hi11.gif

Well, you were right JAY,  I was playing this morning and sorry psmint if I took any passes that should have been yours....well here's my totals to date:

I've won 701 3-month club pogo memberships = 175 years 3 months; given away 405 = 101 years 3 months; and still have 296 = 74 years left to give away.....I've also won 11 125 my coke rewards points; 3 500 my coke rewards points; & 1 Scrabble Apple Game (that has yet to arrive at my house yet)....most all of which (except for 40 3-months [10 years] for my pogo account) have been given to friends, family and a lot of you wonderful people here in "POGCHEATS.NET-land"!!!

I'm NOT bragging, but this is a great game, better than some of the POGO ones I've played and MANY MANY THANKS  tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif to Mayhen, Homer and all the admins on this thread for giving me the opportunity to win so much and also to give back!!!  I can only hope that all of you have been as luck as I feel I have!!!!

Have a great time playing & an even more wonderful day!!!

Take care,

FacebookCharlie  beer11.gif elf2.gif

disneyland lady

I saw 3 month passes for Club Pogo on Craigs List this weekend. They were flagged for removal.

JAYREMI

Tori

Wow..everyone is doing great and I was excited to get 1 3 month pass!! I have put in my "beg please" lmao
and I hate to beg but will do for Club. giggle2.gif

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: Tori on September 28, 2009, 06:15:13 AM
Wow..everyone is doing great and I was excited to get 1 3 month pass!! I have put in my "beg please" lmao
and I hate to beg but will do for Club. giggle2.gif

check your privates!!! hi11.gif beer11.gif elf2.gif

JAYREMI

Tori

Tamara

Quote from: JAYREMI on September 28, 2009, 03:49:09 AM
same here ps mint played 6dots only 3 yrs  panic button.gif  it use to be double that 4pass min now maybe 2-4 if lucky you were prolly playing against charlie and tammy hysterical.gif they took your passes this am giggle2.gif JAY yawn.gif

And you would be correct Jay   hysterical.gif   hysterical.gif
I played for 3 hours again this morning and won another 10 years.
But I must say, I'm getting pretty sick of winning the 3 month passes, I would rather see the 125 coke rewards coming up at least once in a while. I think Subway took away the coke rewards and added even more of those dam 3 month passes.   giggle2.gif
I hope you have a GREAT day my friend    embrace.gif
Tammy

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: JAYREMI on September 28, 2009, 06:25:38 AM
where,s my pass charlie girls18.gif panic button.gif  JR hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

hi11.gif

I've tried giving you passes but you keep forgetting to check your privates like I have asked....now r you going to check your privates or am I just going to have to do it for you????

tongue.gif tongue.gif

Tamara

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on September 28, 2009, 06:46:07 AM
hi11.gif

I've tried giving you passes but you keep forgetting to check your privates like I have asked....now r you going to check your privates or am I just going to have to do it for you????

tongue.gif tongue.gif

shocked.gif    hysterical.gif    hysterical.gif

Blacklord4

help.gif...need 6 months pass for granddaughter 5 year pass, getting too tired to stay up at 4 to 6 am,greatly appreciated it if u can spare any....ty

HVY10INCH

DOES ANY1 HAVE CODES FOR THE SUBWAY SCRABBLE GAME magnifier.gif

psmint

Look at page 1 -- first post.  Mayhem was kind enough to supply us with all the info we need.  Think a lot of the "good" stuff is either gone or being limited.  That doesn't mean I'm going to stop trying to win them!!   huh.gif

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: Blacklord4 on September 28, 2009, 07:21:51 AM
help.gif...need 6 months pass for granddaughter 5 year pass, getting too tired to stay up at 4 to 6 am,greatly appreciated it if u can spare any....ty

hi11.gif check your privates....I sent you some codes!!!   beer11.gif elf2.gif

Hocky

I am reporting anyone that uses more than 2 smileys in their posts to the smiley police!  police.gif  giggle2.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: hocky on September 28, 2009, 08:29:26 AM
I am reporting anyone that uses more than 2 smileys in their posts to the smiley police!  police.gif  giggle2.gif

Allow me to be the first!  giggle2.gif  prisoner.gif  girls18.gif  coffee.gif

monna50

FacebookCharlie if i get anymore coke points i will send them to you i cant privite pm yet i already applied the 500 i had to my coke points when i first got them   coffee.gif

Squid

Quote from: hocky on September 28, 2009, 08:29:26 AM

Uh oh.... we're on smilie rations

shocked.gif prisoner.gif police.gif no-no.gif

Blacklord4

hey facebookcharlie,thank much for the free passes,not maybe i can relaxe awhile....also,do u have to redeem Ur coke reward points or can be use later,what i mean to order stuff...... hi11.gif