PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:07:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: Blacklord4 on September 28, 2009, 10:15:20 AM
hey facebookcharlie,thank much for the free passes,not maybe i can relaxe awhile....also,do u have to redeem Ur coke reward points or can be use later,what i mean to order stuff...... hi11.gif

U can hold on to them, but i heard on this thread that the coke rewards program might be ending this year in december...if you don't need to use them now, I could use some, but if u r working towards an items, you may want to bank them on the coke rewards website....have a good one, take care!!! beer11.gif elf2.gif

shoppingforme

Thanks for answering me back Facebook Charlie.   I only had one message in my box. I guess that is all you can have.  I am still new here. so still learning the ropes of everything.  I am having a bunch of fun on here. My brain is on information overload!  Thanks in advance for the passes.  Hope you are having a great monday!  And I like the smiley' s they are grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooovey!!! girls21.gif

shoppingforme

Everyone is talking about coke points...what do you get to use them for?  I am a pepsi drinker, but I know someone that works for Coke, maybe I can get some from him?

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: shoppingforme on September 28, 2009, 10:59:16 AM
Thanks for answering me back Facebook Charlie.   I only had one message in my box. I guess that is all you can have.  I am still new here. so still learning the ropes of everything.  I am having a bunch of fun on here. My brain is on information overload!  Thanks in advance for the passes.  Hope you are having a great monday!  And I like the smiley' s they are grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooovey!!! girls21.gif

hi11.gif

I'm sorry, I'm at a loss...did I try to send you some codes?  I can't seems to find it on the thread....how many passes do u need?

I must be having a senior moment, please forgive me... footinthemouth.gif  magnifier.gif  undecided.gif

Please refresh my scattered brain....thanks, FacebookCharlie  beer11.gif elf2.gif

Hustla

cheesy.gif Subway is going to end up sending us all to court and sueing us lol! I think in the rules it said no multiple accounts or somthing, I cant understand them tho because their to big of words. But then again its club pogo passes, the worse they could probably do is just delete them.

shoppingforme

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on September 28, 2009, 11:51:16 AM
hi11.gif

I'm sorry, I'm at a loss...did I try to send you some codes?  I can't seems to find it on the thread....how many passes do u need?

I must be having a senior moment, please forgive me... footinthemouth.gif  magnifier.gif  undecided.gif

Please refresh my scattered brain....thanks, FacebookCharlie  beer11.gif elf2.gif
Sorry Facebook Charlie for the confusion, you said earlier you tried to send and the message box was full, I thought you were refering to me cause I asked you for 4.  You must have been refering to someone else. I must be the one with the senior momment.  Speaking of senior momments, it is for my Mom, I have four for myself, she just has a regular pogo account.  I am not entering anymore for myself than the four.  To many people need as well.  I am super grateful for the ones that were given for my account!  brazil.gif

Hustla

Woho! 2 more 3-month club pogo guess passes. I got 21 months worth of 3-month club pogo passes now. I think im good.  hi11.gif Haha, I dont even have to enter the codes, I coded a program that navigates to the site, and automatically fills in the codes.  tumbsup.gif I could make it even better but im to lazy. :D

disneyland lady

Quote from: Hustla on September 28, 2009, 02:49:18 PM
Woho! 2 more 3-month club pogo guess passes. I got 21 months worth of 3-month club pogo passes now. I think im good.  hi11.gif Haha, I dont even have to enter the codes, I coded a program that navigates to the site, and automatically fills in the codes.  tumbsup.gif I could make it even better but im to lazy. :D
Hustla, your nose is growing.

who me?

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 28, 2009, 03:35:48 PM
Hustla, your nose is growing.

hysterical.gif

Makes one wonder if you could code a program to do that, why not code a program to enter the codes into the wheel to spin so you wouldn't have too?   huh.gif

twinkle6590

Quote from: HVY10INCH on September 28, 2009, 07:25:46 AM
DOES ANY1 HAVE CODES FOR THE SUBWAY SCRABBLE GAME magnifier.gif

1. the subway codes are at the beginning of this thread. That is all there are for now.

2. please dont post in CAPS in here. We can all see quite well.
elf2.gif

Geckoman

Hey there, I won twice, but neither of my emails received the codes for the pogo 3 months passes. How long does it take?

Also, I realize I am a new member on the forum as of today, but I have been using this site forever for the token grabber.
If anybody who has a billion passes could be kind enough to give me 4, or even just 2 passes (2 for me and 2 for my girlfriend, or 1 each respectively) I would be quite grateful. We love playing together (no pun intended), and being a pogo member makes it better.

Just asking in case I never get the two passes I won legitimately.

Homer

Quote from: Geckoman on September 28, 2009, 05:21:38 PM
Hey there, I won twice, but neither of my emails received the codes for the pogo 3 months passes. How long does it take?

Also, I realize I am a new member on the forum as of today, but I have been using this site forever for the token grabber.
If anybody who has a billion passes could be kind enough to give me 4, or even just 2 passes (2 for me and 2 for my girlfriend, or 1 each respectively) I would be quite grateful. We love playing together (no pun intended), and being a pogo member makes it better.

Just asking in case I never get the two passes I won legitimately.

check your privates elf2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

psmint

I just had to make a point to Hushmail. I got blocked from them yesterday and told them that they were blocking me from running my company's business.....  I know - my nose grew another foot.  Well, lo and behold - I am now unblocked and told that if there are any further problems to contact them.... Sure I will!!!   bubblegum.gif

I'm glad to be going back to work tomorrow --- too busy doing stuff on my day off to play!!!!   swear2.gif

who me?

Quote from: Homer on September 28, 2009, 05:35:16 PM

check your privates elf2.gif

Okie Dokie there Homer....  You've been in enough privates in the last few days you've forgotten your bi-weekly Drs. Appt. doctor.gif     
So why don't you just stop right by and well take care of that lil problem you've been having nurse.gif     hysterical.gif

Homer

Quote from: who me? on September 28, 2009, 05:51:48 PM
Okie Dokie there Homer....  You've been in enough privates in the last few days you've forgotten your bi-weekly Drs. Appt. doctor.gif     
So why don't you just stop right by and well take care of that lil problem you've been having nurse.gif     hysterical.gif

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

I got plenty of penicillin

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: shoppingforme on September 28, 2009, 01:50:46 PM
Sorry Facebook Charlie for the confusion, you said earlier you tried to send and the message box was full, I thought you were refering to me cause I asked you for 4.  You must have been refering to someone else. I must be the one with the senior momment.  Speaking of senior momments, it is for my Mom, I have four for myself, she just has a regular pogo account.  I am not entering anymore for myself than the four.  To many people need as well.  I am super grateful for the ones that were given for my account!  brazil.gif

hi11.gif

No worries, check your privates...I sent you a message!!!   Have a great week!!  beer11.gif elf2.gif

shoppingforme

Facebook Charlie, All I can say is a huge Thank You!!! And here is a huge hug!!! embrace.gif  I gave my Mom the passes and she was estatic!  I also gave a couple to someone that is close to me that is totally broke.  And the only reason she gets internet is because her neighbor lets her use her hookup in exchange for walking her dog when she is at work.  So for you paying it forward, I in turn payed it forward thru you.  Thanks Charlie.  I find it wonderful that many are so willing to help others in these times of hardship for alot of people.  You start losing faith in people and everyday kindness.  And as I do know that this isn't life changing, but it is a respite for the hum drum of everyday life and gives people a break from the reality of life.  So thank you you guys. And I am so glad I joined here.   heart1.gif

twinkle6590

I made up some hushmail accounts and i won free passes on them thursday night and i have yet to recieve the codes in my email. does anyone know how long it takes them to get there? I did email subway but i dont know what good that will do if any.

Christy

JAYREMI

JAY REMI HITS IT BIG  cheesy.gif i won a football jersey bout time instead of stupid pogo passes  low blow.gif any way anyone want to trade with me  i need 1 yr CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIP hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  i hope the china boy put love in every stitch hysterical.gif giggle2.gif JAY ass.gif