PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:47:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

JAYREMI

Quote from: JAYREMI on September 29, 2009, 04:01:26 AM
JAY REMI HITS IT BIG  cheesy.gif i won a football jersey bout time instead of stupid pogo passes  low blow.gif any way anyone want to trade with me  i need 1 yr CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIP hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  i hope the china boy put love in every stitch hysterical.gif giggle2.gif JAY ass.gif
by the way i picked the GIANTS cheesy.gif tease.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: JAYREMI on September 29, 2009, 04:01:26 AM
i hope the china boy put love in every stitch hysterical.gif giggle2.gif JAY ass.gif

China boy?  shocked.gif   undecided.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: twinkle6590 on September 28, 2009, 10:13:43 PM
I made up some hushmail accounts and i won free passes on them thursday night and i have yet to recieve the codes in my email. does anyone know how long it takes them to get there? I did email subway but i dont know what good that will do if any.

Most people stopped using hushmail because they were not receiving their codes. I am thinking hushmail is blocking the email from Scrabble/Subway because just to test it out, I even created a new account on hushmail 2 days ago and still haven't received the Subway Registration Confirmation, nor have I gotten another 7 codes that I played over a week ago. I think hushmail is tired of us.

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: twinkle6590 on September 28, 2009, 10:13:43 PM
I made up some hushmail accounts and i won free passes on them thursday night and i have yet to recieve the codes in my email. does anyone know how long it takes them to get there? I did email subway but i dont know what good that will do if any.

did you activate those hushmail accounts you made....if you might want to so that...& subway has been very good about emailing the prize codes to us but only if you provide them with the confirmation codes...I had some trouble with hushmail in the beginning, but Subway was good about emailing the codes out again...hope this helps!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on September 29, 2009, 04:29:50 AM
did you activate those hushmail accounts you made....if you might want to so that...& subway has been very good about emailing the prize codes to us but only if you provide them with the confirmation codes...I had some trouble with hushmail in the beginning, but Subway was good about emailing the codes out again...hope this helps!!!

Subway WAS good about it. I've been waiting for well over a week for 5 codes to be replaced and other than the tech support email, I've heard nothing from them.

twinkle6590

Yes I activasted all of them. I went as far as I could go to make sure they were active and I sign into them every day to check. I have found much better success with Gmail so I think I will stick to them. I even went as far as emailing subway and hushmail also. Oh well I guess I cant blame them for blocking it out. I am sure hushmail has been flooded with tons of emails playing the scrabble game.

MsMissy

Well ive had my laugh for today, by Who me? telling Homer he's been in enough privates for while & needs to see his DR. & Homer saying he has enoygh pencillian.  hysterical.gif   That was a good 1, from who me?   tumbsup.gif

browneyes99969

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on September 02, 2009, 07:13:33 PM
Well, I am off to win some Subway Pogo passes for someone. I wish I had a wish list of names or something.  undecided.gif

please, add me to your wish list of names! i can't get the page to load, so much traffic! i would appreciate it!

Homer

Quote from: browneyes99969 on September 29, 2009, 09:41:02 AM
please, add me to your wish list of names! i can't get the page to load, so much traffic! i would appreciate it!

check your privates elf2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jumperman1028

Hustla

So if you win like 20 3-month club pogo passes, you can use them whenever you want, even 100 years from now? :D

Also, how impossible is it to win something else besides the 3-month club pogo pass? I mean I cant even when coke rewards, I would think the 3-month club pogo passes would be worth more then coke rewards.

I WANT A COLTS JERSEY!! GRR bad mood.gif

Stinkerbell

No, Hustla. They have to be redeemd by October 18th, all of them. THEN Pogo will apply them one after the other as they expire.

Hustla

ARE YOU *** SERIOUS? I spent this time for nothing! Why can't I get the 1 year membership or something else UGHHHH! Why is everyone trying to get hundreds of the 3-month passes then?

Squid

According to my math, 4 - 3 month Pogo passes are as good as the 1 year pass.  I just apply all four to my account and as each one expires, the next one is activated.  All passes must be applied to an account by 10/18/09 but they can be used WHENEVER they come up in line.   I have more than five years worth of 3 month passes applied to my account.  Each will be validated and used in their own good time.

What's the hissy fit about?

shoes

Can't wait until the 19th of Oct.  Then all the newbies will be gone--maybe some will be back in school trying to figure out that 4 3mo. passes equal one year!!  Whatever!

shoppingforme

lmao...  where I do agree with the fact that there are a lot of "grubbers" out there to get their hands on some free swag...I for one being a "newbie" am here to stay!!   I love this..I get to communicate with other pogo'ers and get useful info and just fluff info...  without the committment of writing long emails... sometimes all u got to say is a sentence worth...  so what a great place to do it!    i am  glad i was turned on to the site...  true because i was told about the passes, due to my empoyment status..  but after the first post I WAS HOOKED!!    girl5.gif

Hocky

glad you decided to stick around shopping!  We are a crazy lot...but love and respect each other (most of the time).  You will find alot of humor, sarcasm, useful info, helpful people (there is even a thread where you can request help with badges if one gives you a fit).  One thing you WONT find is the "regulars" or "non newbies" being mean, rude, or hateful to each other.

This is one of the few pogo forums out there where the drama is kept to a minimum....oh sure, one of us may get a little testy with a newbie that gets out of line, but for the most part...we have each other's backs!  embrace.gif

The admins on this forum are the BEST!  They are very responsive to the members needs and are always around when you need them.   inlove1.gif

jarjar

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on September 29, 2009, 05:49:04 PM
glad you decided to stick around shopping!  We are a crazy lot (Speak for yourself)...but love and respect each other (Amen to that) (most of the time).  You will find alot of humor, sarcasm, useful info, helpful people (there is even a thread where you can request help with badges if one gives you a fit).  One thing you WONT find is the "regulars" or "non newbies" being mean, rude, or hateful to each other.('Cuz Hocky doesn't like competition and will kick their A$$e$)
This is one of the few pogo forums out there where the drama is kept to a minimum....oh sure, one of us (Hocky, for example)  may get a little testy with a newbie that gets out of line, but for the most part...we have each other's backs!  embrace.gif

The admins on this forum are the BEST!  They are very responsive to the members needs and are always around (to keep Hocky in line) when you need them.   inlove1.gif

Hey, I'm just sayin'...

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: hocky on September 29, 2009, 05:49:04 PM
glad you decided to stick around shopping!  We are a crazy lot...but love and respect each other (most of the time).  You will find alot of humor, sarcasm, useful info, helpful people (there is even a thread where you can request help with badges if one gives you a fit).  One thing you WONT find is the "regulars" or "non newbies" being mean, rude, or hateful to each other.

This is one of the few pogo forums out there where the drama is kept to a minimum....oh sure, one of us may get a little testy with a newbie that gets out of line, but for the most part...we have each other's backs!  embrace.gif

The admins on this forum are the BEST!  They are very responsive to the members needs and are always around when you need them.   inlove1.gif

hi11.gif

I can attest to being a newbies and being testied  hysterical.gif  I got out of line, little sarcasm, got jumped on, but everything worked out and, I think, we are all friends now....very good people here, lots of interesting information and chats going on...just a really good place to be and top notch people running things....I won't go anywhere else!!!  Love all you guys and gals!!!  inlove1.gif inlove1.gif