PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:00:15 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hocky

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 29, 2009, 08:57:18 PM
Hey, I'm just sayin'...

You are asking for it aren't you?   low blow.gif  Don't make me throw you under the bus and drag you down with me! LMAO  giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on September 29, 2009, 10:02:04 PM
hi11.gif

I can attest to being a newbies and being testied  hysterical.gif  I got out of line, little sarcasm, got jumped on, but everything worked out and, I think, we are all friends now....very good people here, lots of interesting information and chats going on...just a really good place to be and top notch people running things....I won't go anywhere else!!!  Love all you guys and gals!!!  inlove1.gif inlove1.gif

watching you.gif watching you.gif   hysterical.gif   embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on September 30, 2009, 06:28:41 AM
You are asking for it aren't you?   low blow.gif  Don't make me throw you under the bus and drag you down with me! LMAO  giggle2.gif

Sounds better than going to the dentist. Sign me up!   hysterical.gif

shoppingforme

Hope everyone is doing good today...  its a beautiful Wednesday!!  Facebook Charlie you are right, and I will be stickin around also... I have to find me some cool graphics for my signing at the bottom..  some of them are very cool embarrassed.gif

silkanjel1

I know that I am a "newbie" here and dont post alot but I am still thrying to see wverything there is to see here. LOL
Makes my head spin sometimes. I love the friendships of other pogo players off of pogo. I hope I will get thru things and be able to chat more soon>  beer11.gif

yojaira

I just win 4x 3-month Club Pogo memberships cheesy.gif, it feel good to win halloween23.gif  cheerleading.gif.

silkanjel1

are we allowed to post site names??
If I am wrong and out of line then I totally unsersatand but i came across this site where you put in the email name you want to use and it pops up with that name under 6 or 7 different emails. I though maybe some of you having trouble with hushmail like i am might want to try it.
http://www.tunome.com

Homer

Quote from: silkanjel1 on September 30, 2009, 09:46:22 PM
are we allowed to post site names??
If I am wrong and out of line then I totally unsersatand but i came across this site where you put in the email name you want to use and it pops up with that name under 6 or 7 different emails. I though maybe some of you having trouble with hushmail like i am might want to try it.
http://www.tunome.com

this link is ok

sometimes it is best to ask an admin if a link is ok
there are some websites we do not allow to be mentioned

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

FacebookCharlie

hi11.gif

Hi everybody...looks like we are getting close to the end of this Scrabble-Subway Game....but here goes anyway...to date (as of 10-01-2009) I'm up to 871 3-month club pogo passes = 217 years 9 months; 14 125-point MCR; 4 500-point MCR; 1 Scrabble Apple Game; 1 90-day 24 Hour Fitness Membership.  I've given away 623 3-month club pogo memberships = 155 years 9 months.....meaning I still have 248 3-month club pogo passes  (= 62 years)to give away or trade for more my coke rewards points. 

Hope everyone is doing well and thanks again to all the admins who made this possible and all the great friends I've made on this thread!!!

Take care,

FacebookCharlie beer11.gif elf2.gif

paige

Could someone please help me out with some free pogo passes? U sent my mom iditarod some when she couldnt navigate the subway offer! I would really be grateful! Thanx so very much!

Homer

Quote from: paige on October 01, 2009, 04:42:11 PM
Could someone please help me out with some free pogo passes? U sent my mom iditarod some when she couldnt navigate the subway offer! I would really be grateful! Thanx so very much!

I sent you some. Check your privates elf2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

txno1thg

girl5.gif cheerleading.gif

Please send me some codes because I tried to win in subway scrable and no wins.

thanks

Linda beer11.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
What is a good plan to do with our extra 3-month passes.  I gave myself 5-years worth of passes.   If I out-live them...life it is good.  I also made up and addition 6 names (for rooms that need 4 players) with 2 years each on them.

Again,
What are some good/plans to do with the extra passes (I believe they are to expire @ 18 Oct 09?)

thanks
S1lent

roadwarrior

Quote from: s1lent on October 01, 2009, 06:00:42 PM
Greetings,
What is a good plan to do with our extra 3-month passes.  I gave myself 5-years worth of passes.   If I out-live them...life it is good.  I also made up and addition 6 names (for rooms that need 4 players) with 2 years each on them.

Again,
What are some good/plans to do with the extra passes (I believe they are to expire @ 18 Oct 09?)

thanks
S1lent

Well, I guess whatever passes you can't use you can give to homer, I'm sure he can help you find people who want them.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Stinkerbell

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 01, 2009, 06:10:42 PM
Well, I guess whatever passes you can't use you can give to homer, I'm sure he can help you find people who want them.

Agreed. Lots of people here are giving their extra codes to Homer who is spreading them around, evenly and fairly.

Magzy

Quote from: s1lent on October 01, 2009, 06:00:42 PM
Greetings,

Again,

thanks
S1lent

lol....I did this also, I will never have to play a rated game with a "real" (god forbid) human again!!! cheerleading.gif

osweetleaf

no-no.gif halloween23.gif halloween23.gif Thanks so much I won 4 3 month prizes!!!!!!!!!!!!

psmint

Subway must be running low on the Coke points -- I haven't been able to win any for almost a week now.  Trying to win a few more. Got lots of passes to spread among friends, family and co-workers - so that's good!  Does anyone know if the early morning hours are still better at hitting something other than passes?  I can't usually stay up late - darn work!  Getting up at 5 a.m. every day is a pain, but at least I still have a job....for now!   

Hocky

the wheel was very chintzy this morning.  5 email addresses and 7 passes....played from 530-630 am  swear2.gif

osweetleaf

help.gif O.K. Here is my question, when you get these passes,  you can put several of them on the same screen name at pogo and then they are good 1 after another? I got 7 so Can I put them all on my main screen name or must I make other accounts? Thanks in advance , Chris