PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:37:19 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

FacebookCharlie

hi11.gif

I agree...the wheel was NOT hot at all.  I play from 4:30 am til 6:30 am and gave up...used 23 email accounts and only got 10 pogo passes and 1-125 MCR....I think it may be slowing down, just my 2 cents....

Hope somebody did better!!!

Take care, FbC beer11.gif elf2.gif

Hocky

Quote from: osweetleaf on October 02, 2009, 07:49:06 AM
help.gif O.K. Here is my question, when you get these passes,  you can put several of them on the same screen name at pogo and then they are good 1 after another? I got 7 so Can I put them all on my main screen name or must I make other accounts? Thanks in advance , Chris

You can put them all on one...as each pass expires the next one kicks in.  Your billing date will change after your current subscription expires.

osweetleaf

Hocky

I was reading the fine print at the bottom of one of my Subway "Here is a free letter to play" emails and this is what I saw:

*While supplies last.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Starts 8/17/09 and ends 10/04/09. Prize Redemption Deadline: 10/18/09 at 10:59:59 PM CT. Must be 13 or older (18 years or older in ME) and legal resident of the 50 U.S. or D.C. For Rules, including prize details, see www.subwayfreshbuzz.com or participating SUBWAY® restaurants. For free Game Piece, while supplies last, send name, full address, and a SASE to: "SCRABBLE at SUBWAY® Free Game Piece Request", P.O. Box 621, South Bend, IN 46624-0621 (postmarked no later than 10/05/09 and received by 10/09/09). VT residents may omit return postage. Void where prohibited. Third party trademarks used under license.
SCRABBLE, the distinctive game board and letter tiles, and all associated logos are trademarks of Hasbro in the United States and Canada and are used with permission. © 2009 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
SUBWAY® is a registered trademark of Doctor's Associates Inc. ©2009 Doctor's Associates Inc. All rights reserved.

Now if I am reading this correctly...........the game actually ends on Sunday and the time to redeem all of your prize codes are by the 18th.  Soooooooooo no more wheel spinning after this Sunday night, right?  shocked.gif   

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on October 02, 2009, 08:17:01 AM
Now if I am reading this correctly...........the game actually ends on Sunday and the time to redeem all of your prize codes are by the 18th.  Soooooooooo no more wheel spinning after this Sunday night, right?  shocked.gif   

That's the way I understood it.

psmint

Ohhhh no!!!  It can't be ending 10/4!  What ever will I do with my evenings?  Dang -- I'm on the road most of Sat. & Sun.  I think they should have at least checked with me first!!   angry21.gif  blink.gif

disneyland lady

I sort of get the idea that the disclaimer is only on the ones that go thru the mail to get a letter cuz it said (postmarked no later than 10/05/09 and received by 10/09/09). If it closes the game on the 4th then how do they receive them up til the 9th and still send out the results.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 02, 2009, 09:56:38 AM
I sort of get the idea that the disclaimer is only on the ones that go thru the mail to get a letter cuz it said (postmarked no later than 10/05/09 and received by 10/09/09). If it closes the game on the 4th then how do they receive them up til the 9th and still send out the results.

I have no idea what you just said, but regardless, it sounds good to me!  tumbsup.gif

wnn725

i used 4 email addresses last night and got 6  i guess i did not too bad then 

psmint

The rules definitely says the contest ends 10/4 at 10:59 CT.  How many have to Google to see what that means for their local time?  ET: 11:59  CT: 10:59  MT: 9:59 and PT: 8:59.  Whew!  Wonder how close they are to being out of prizes or if there will be a flurry of winnings in the last few hours....

JAYREMI

dont know wheel was hot for me played 6dots got 33-3 month passes but i dont want pogo low blow.gif maybe play this weekend thats it think when ya sign in to subway its prolly on a robot cause i played yesterday morning at early am maybe 12 passes  dont matter HOMER GONNA GET UM  tease.gif  JAY ass.gif

JAYREMI

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on October 02, 2009, 07:50:55 AM
hi11.gif

I agree...the wheel was NOT hot at all.  I play from 4:30 am til 6:30 am and gave up...used 23 email accounts and only got 10 pogo passes and 1-125 MCR....I think it may be slowing down, just my 2 cents....

do ya feel cheated now charlie hysterical.gif hysterical.gif sorry i know u were shooting for 300yrs girls18.gif JAY giggle2.gif

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: JAYREMI on October 02, 2009, 12:02:30 PM
do ya feel cheated now charlie hysterical.gif hysterical.gif sorry i know u were shooting for 300yrs girls18.gif JAY giggle2.gif

oh you know me WAY too well Jay...WAY too well  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: hocky on October 02, 2009, 08:17:01 AM
I was reading the fine print at the bottom of one of my Subway "Here is a free letter to play" emails and this is what I saw:

*While supplies last.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Starts 8/17/09 and ends 10/04/09. Prize Redemption Deadline: 10/18/09 at 10:59:59 PM CT. Must be 13 or older (18 years or older in ME) and legal resident of the 50 U.S. or D.C. For Rules, including prize details, see www.subwayfreshbuzz.com or participating SUBWAY® restaurants. For free Game Piece, while supplies last, send name, full address, and a SASE to: "SCRABBLE at SUBWAY® Free Game Piece Request", P.O. Box 621, South Bend, IN 46624-0621 (postmarked no later than 10/05/09 and received by 10/09/09). VT residents may omit return postage. Void where prohibited. Third party trademarks used under license.
SCRABBLE, the distinctive game board and letter tiles, and all associated logos are trademarks of Hasbro in the United States and Canada and are used with permission. © 2009 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
SUBWAY® is a registered trademark of Doctor's Associates Inc. ©2009 Doctor's Associates Inc. All rights reserved.

Okay, I'm just a little curious then...why is it on the wheel at the bottom does it STILL say "SCRABBLE at SUBWAY ENDS IN 16 DAYS 10 HOURS 56 MINUTES" ????
Especially when the game is supposed to end on 10/4/09?   magnifier.gif magnifier.gif

Googlefied

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on October 02, 2009, 07:50:55 AM
hi11.gif

Charlie,  after finding the original hot zone, I won tons of passes and stopped playing for a while.  Gave away hundreds and hundreds of them.  Then an old friend decided she wanted to play on Pogo, too, so three days ago, I used the dots suggestion and played 3 email addy's I'd already used on previous wins....this time, it was about 6:30 a.m. pacific.   Found a generous win zone there - I won a total of 148 passes since Wednesday morning.

I hope you find similar results.  (at least you get to sleep a little more at night)

Now I have to find more people to pawn my passes off on.  LOL!

JAYREMI

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! no more WHEEL panic button.gif panic button.gif panic button.gif hysterical.gif hope they have new contest soon win more POGO hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  JAY ass.gif

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: JAYREMI on October 02, 2009, 01:35:49 PM
OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! no more WHEEL panic button.gif panic button.gif panic button.gif hysterical.gif hope they have new contest soon win more POGO hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  JAY ass.gif

ACTUALLY,  hysterical.gif  hysterical.gif  giggle2.gif  giggle2.giffunny you should say that Jay...McDonald's Monopoly Game is coming out and My Coke Rewards Points were featured...I wonder if Mayhem, Homer or any of the other admins may know about any free codes???  I'm going to contact my friend at McD's management and see if she knows about any free codes and pass them along...but only if it is okay with the admins....

Take care all....FacebookCharlie beer11.gif elf2.gif

BransonBel

I have added all my codes to my account and wonder how to tell when my subscription expires.  I went to my billing/subscription page under my account and there are 5 lines of "club pogo membership cards" but no date as to when it expires.  Just want to make sure they are all activating right, club pogo IS activated but just want to check.  This newb needs help!    tumbsup.gif

JAYREMI

Quote from: BransonBel on October 02, 2009, 03:43:18 PM
I have added all my codes to my account and wonder how to tell when my subscription expires.  I went to my billing/subscription page under my account and there are 5 lines of "club pogo membership cards" but no date as to when it expires.  Just want to make sure they are all activating right, club pogo IS activated but just want to check.  This newb needs help!    tumbsup.gif

yup they ok cheesy.gif  as long as ya see red  hysterical.gif

jarjar

Quote from: JAYREMI on October 02, 2009, 03:56:25 PM

yup they ok cheesy.gif  as long as ya see red  hysterical.gif
This is one time when ya see Red it is good giggle2.gif