PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:20:41 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

psmint

Hopefully there are lots of good prizes still left for the weekend.  I was going by the meter on the bottom also.  That is for the time left to claim any prizes in the contest (October 18th). 

I did see the link to the Monopoly game and played the free spin.  It officially kicks off on October 6th.  Hoping to get some codes for that one too.  Unfortunately I never go to Micky D's...the waistline is large enough!!  Good luck all..

BransonBel

Thank you both!!  Woohoo this site is da' bomb!!!!   blowkisses.gif

Hocky

yeah but mcdonalds is only offering the chance for 25 coke points versus the generous but elusive 125 or 500 with subway.  swear2.gif

Homer

If anyone has any more codes I am almost out of them. If you have pogo codes you want to dump PM them to me.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

triviamaven

I played 11 addresses..won nothing before 1am...got the bulk of my winnings from 1-230am then it really started slowing down....quitting now at almost 4am. happened to be up and watching some decent movies.   won 42 passes to pawn of on friends. started having a lot of problems with the site kicking me off tho...every time I have hit a $25 card I have been kicked off and that letter was voided. Guess it is a good thing I didn't care about that....too bad I NEVER hit on the coke reward points.   However, my city has a recycling program and I get points toward stuff I want to redeem through recyclebank.com   I usually get 50pts a week or more and it only costs 150recycle points to get 250 coke reward points. If your city isn't part of this program the website says there are other ways you can earn points...worth looking into if y'all already recycle.

psmint

Wheel prizes definiely slowing down...not sure if prizes are almost out or if Subway is holding off to go out with a bang this weekend (I hope). Good luck all --- spin to win!

FacebookCharlie

hi11.gif

I did pretty good this morning...didn't play as early as normal but still was able to win another 100 passes or more and a few my coke reward points.  Currently total passes is 978 = 242 years 3 months.....and given away 707 passes = 176 years 9 months.....still have 269 passes = 67 years 3 months to give away...Homer I'll be shooting some your way in a few, no one has asked me for passes fromthis thread in awhile, have had to give to family and friends....hope everyone is doing as well or better!!!  Take care, FacebookCharlie beer11.gif elf2.gif

Homer

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on October 03, 2009, 08:29:17 AM
hi11.gif

I did pretty good this morning...didn't play as early as normal but still was able to win another 100 passes or more and a few my coke reward points.  Currently total passes is 978 = 242 years 3 months.....and given away 707 passes = 176 years 9 months.....still have 269 passes = 67 years 3 months to give away...Homer I'll be shooting some your way in a few, no one has asked me for passes fromthis thread in awhile, have had to give to family and friends....hope everyone is doing as well or better!!!  Take care, FacebookCharlie beer11.gif elf2.gif

Thanks!  elf2.gif

wnn725

I hve gotten alot of passes for friends and family  but I know a woman who has not much money and would love a few   I was on the other night and subway is really getting cheap or else almost out   If anyone has a few they dont need  I would like to pass them on  Thanks

Homer

Quote from: wnn725 on October 03, 2009, 12:39:36 PM
I hve gotten alot of passes for friends and family  but I know a woman who has not much money and would love a few   I was on the other night and subway is really getting cheap or else almost out   If anyone has a few they dont need  I would like to pass them on  Thanks

check your privates elf2.gif

wnn725

thank you so very much  she really appreciated it   I cant do anything the next two nights so I was worried    Yes  this is definitely a great site to be on    and the spell check is awesome cuz with my Parkinson's and  my mind and fingers don't go where they should 

Homer

Quote from: wnn725 on October 03, 2009, 02:16:42 PM
thank you so very much  she really appreciated it   I cant do anything the next two nights so I was worried    Yes  this is definitely a great site to be on    and the spell check is awesome cuz with my Parkinson's and  my mind and fingers don't go where they should 

your welcome elf2.gif

Homer

If anyone has more passes send them my way. elf2.gif

If not no biggie.

Squid

Just out of curiosity, Homer, how many years of pogo have you handed out?

Homer

Quote from: Squid on October 03, 2009, 03:14:49 PM
Just out of curiosity, Homer, how many years of pogo have you handed out?

I'm just guessing but it has to be between 100-150 years

Homer

I just counted and I have given out 1012 - 3 month passes which is 253 years of pogo  elf2.gif

I should also add this wouldn't be possible without the generosity of many members who have donated their passes.

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on October 03, 2009, 03:18:56 PM
I'm just guessing but it has to be between 100-150 years

Gee, that's almost as old as you! j/k Dear  blowkisses.gif blowkisses.gif blowkisses.gif

Squid

Quote from: Homer on October 03, 2009, 03:32:23 PM
I just counted and I have given out 1012 - 3 month passes which is 253 years of pogo  elf2.gif

I should also add this wouldn't be possible without the generosity of many members who have donated their passes.

WOW!  That's a heck of a lot of passes!  You're a regular Santa Claus!  WTG.

It's nice to share.

roadwarrior

Quote from: Homer on October 03, 2009, 03:32:23 PM

Dang....

Met a women last night in pogo who was upset she couldn't afford pogo and her time was getting ready to expire this week or something....

I had won 31 the night before (trying to win coke points....only got 125 for my troubles and about 31 3 month pogo passes-no kidding)

I took her into private chat and after convincing her I wasn't some crazy person, sent her via pogo mail the link to add the time too and all 31 codes.  Yea, I know, very nice of me.

I guess she tried to find me later to thank me but my chat was off (told her I didn't feel like talking but it was uncle otto playing) and she thanked me profusely.  After giving herself some 3 years worth, she dived up the remaining passes on 2 of her friends accounts and will tell them at Christmas time she bought them each 2 1/2 years of pogo time (think that's what it equaled out to be for both her friends-I suck at math and I'm not looking at her pogo message)

So I to have been handing them out-and homer-how bout a nice big box of fresh krispy kreme donuts right out of the fryer for your wonderful kindness?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Homer

mmmm...donuts

I am now down to my last set of passes then I am out of them.