PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:35:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: pogofannie123 on October 04, 2009, 09:11:14 AM
Hi i'm 14 years old and a big fan of playin on pogo I only have the free pogo if anyone would give me a code so i can get to the club pogo i would really love it. cheerleading.gif

I just sent you a free year. Check your privates elf2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: pogofannie123 on October 04, 2009, 09:11:14 AM
Hi i'm 14 years old and a big fan of playin on pogo I only have the free pogo if anyone would give me a code so i can get to the club pogo i would really love it. cheerleading.gif

your inbox to your messages is full, you may want to clear the message before another can be sent

pogofannie123

Thanks so much! I'm off to play pogo! though i will become a regular here i promice!

Homer

Quote from: pogofannie123 on October 04, 2009, 09:21:02 AM
Thanks so much! I'm off to play pogo! though i will become a regular here i promice!

Your welcome. Enjoy! elf2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BransonBel

Just wondering- are the codes in the first post the "free codes?"  I mean if I should spin and win the car, I don't have little paper letters to send it to claim it.  Someone said these codes were found in magazines etc so you didn't have to send in the game pieces to claim it.  While I realize there isn't any chance I will win anything more than the pogo sub (which to me is the GRAND prize!   cheerleading.gif)  I was just checking

roadwarrior

Quote from: BransonBel on October 04, 2009, 12:35:29 PM
Just wondering- are the codes in the first post the "free codes?"  I mean if I should spin and win the car, I don't have little paper letters to send it to claim it.  Someone said these codes were found in magazines etc so you didn't have to send in the game pieces to claim it.  While I realize there isn't any chance I will win anything more than the pogo sub (which to me is the GRAND prize!   cheerleading.gif)  I was just checking

I don't think you'd have to send it in.  But then again the chances of you winning the car is pretty slim.

So far I've won one 90 pass to 24 hour fitness and one $15 subway gift card (yet to receive either) and 250 my coke points.  The rest have been all 3 month club pogo passes.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Hocky

I ordered a 10 subway card from coke rewards over a week ago and have not received it either.  swear2.gif

ing10

It took 2 weeks to get my $10.00 subway cars through coke rewards.
But I did get it!

sockalexis1

I signed up 2 days ago at subway  used codes from the net and won 4 3month club pogo passes it does work  beer11.gif

ing10

Hocky

Quote from: ing10 on October 04, 2009, 02:41:45 PM
It took 2 weeks to get my $10.00 subway cars through coke rewards.
But I did get it!

Were you able to order more than 1 on the same coke rewards account?  The description said only 1 per account.....if it's true you can get more than one, that would make me very happy!  tumbsup.gif

ing10

I ordered 1 $10.00 card and won a $5.00 card on the instant win game on coke rewards on the same account. They came in two seperate envelopes in the mail.

roadwarrior

Quote from: ing10 on October 04, 2009, 03:20:38 PM
I ordered 1 $10.00 card and won a $5.00 card on the instant win game on coke rewards on the same account. They came in two seperate envelopes in the mail.

the $15 subway card I won and the 24 hour fitness pass I also won was won through the subway spin the wheel thingy-haven't gotten em yet.

The coke products take usually a day or two to process and about a week in the mail.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

psmint

Less than 5 hours to go...Subway needs to reload their wheel.  It seems pretty sparse right now, even for pogo passes not that I need any more of them.  Could it be that they are waiting until later or maybe have given most of the good things away already?!  Spin till you're dizzy!

Hocky

The wheel was HOT at 8:30 this morning....all the passes I won, I gave to homer to dish out....I havent won any coke points in a loooong time. 

Stinkerbell

I tried a little while ago and only won 1. Gads... you musta used them all up, Hocky.

ing10

I also won 5, 3 month pogo this morning and passed them on to Homer.
This evening, only 1 as well.

psmint

Hmmmm... it's afer midnight of 10/4, but subway scrabble is still up.  Says the contest should have ended by now.  Not winning hardly anything though -- playing over 6 hours and only about 12 pogo passes....  Maybe will still let you play but no wins?!  Bedtime for me - 5 a.m. comes early --- will have to check in a.m.

laine912

how can I get codes for the subway game