PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:25:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

goodenuff

Quote from: psmint on October 04, 2009, 09:14:52 PM
Hmmmm... it's afer midnight of 10/4, but subway scrabble is still up.  Says the contest should have ended by now.  Not winning hardly anything though -- playing over 6 hours and only about 12 pogo passes....  Maybe will still let you play but no wins?!  Bedtime for me - 5 a.m. comes early --- will have to check in a.m.

I'm not sure, but the rules say it ended at 11:00 PM Central Time. I've won 8 3-month passes between what would be 10:57 PM Central Time and 11:30 PM Central time. I verified that I did receive the codes in my e-mail inbox...    tumbsup.gif

jumperman1028

Hi .. I also thought it had ended today and went and tried and have won several 3 month passes. I have set up a few of my email buddies.I wanted to share like someone shared with me ( no name mentioned haha )  .. You all are the best when it comes to sharing so I wanted to do the same. Hope everyone has a great Monday and week.  Take care all...  tumbsup.gif

FacebookCharlie

hi11.gif

Here are the official rules for the game:

1. TIMING: Starting August 17, 2009 at 08:00:01 AM Central Time (CT) and ending October 4, 2009 at 10:59:59 PM CT, or until supplies of Official Game Pieces ("Official Game Pieces") are depleted, whichever occurs first ("Game Piece Collection Period"). Collect & Win and Online Instant Win Game Pieces must be entered into play between 08:00:01 AM CT on August 17, 2009 and 10:59:59 PM CT on October 18, 2009 ("Online Game Period"). All winning Official Game Pieces, Unique Game Codes and/or Official Mystery Letter Codes, must be redeemed according to the method outlined in Rule #5 of these Official Rules between August 17, 2009 and October 18, 2009. No Official Game Pieces, Unique Game Codes and/or Official Mystery Letter Codes, may be redeemed or prizes claimed after October 18, 2009.

It states here that the Onlie Game Period is between August 17, 2009 and October 18, 2009....it was only the "in-store" that ended October 4, 2009....that's also what a manager at Subway told me last night.

Hope this helps...take care all and keep spinning!!!

FacebookCharlie  beer11.gif elf2.gif

Squid

I played the subway game today, Monday, 10/5 at 4:51 am C.T.

On one email address, I won:

4 - 3 month passes for Pogo
1 - 125 pt. coke reward

On another email address, I won:

2- 3 month passes for Pogo

I spun the wheel a total of 30 times (for both addresses).
It looks like there are still prizes to be won.  Good luck!

Homer, check privates for codes.   tumbsup.gif

* edited for bad grammar!

Frogchile

I am still winning them as well.  It is 4 am PST.   cheerleading.gif 

I have all my family, extend family and friends accounts with 5 years each.  We do not even want to talk about how many on my own.  I have beem lurking on here as a guest for a few weeks But never posted.  I would not mind giving some of my extras to the admins but I am not sure how.  If you want to let me know I would be happy to pass them on.

Squid

Hi, Froggie.

In order for you to send a PM (private message) to Homer (admin) and donate some codes, you must have 25 posts on your account.  You only have one right now.  You can go to the FUN AND GAMES section and play a bunch of games to very quickly get your numbers up.  Once you do that, you can message anyone on the forum privately.

Sharing your codes is very generous and the members are appreciative!  Congrats on all your winnings.

[PM sent to Froggie, too]

Frogchile

I will work on getting 25 post I guess  giggle2.gif  Not like I have any trouble talking about nothing  hysterical.gif

Squid

Quote from: Squid on September 27, 2009, 03:02:55 PM
BTW, I got home today from my weekend and my binoculars were waiting for me.  I'm very happy.  It's a substantial pair of glasses with a neck strap, carrying case & lens cloth.  It's 10 x 50, which is a fine strength for my purposes.  If anyone is looking for something with their coke rewards, this prize seems worthwhile to me.  Have fun!

BTW, I got curious and googled the binoculars.  They sell for approx. $37 (retail price, non-sale).  Reviews are 4 or 5 stars (out of 5) and reviewers claim it's a real value, esp. for the price.

psmint

Thanks for the info FacebookCharlie.....more sleepless nights for people!!  no-no.gif  Since I thought it was over last night, I stayed up later than usual - dedicating my sleep to Subway and not winning diddly-squat!   sad.gif  Everyone spin to the left - stand-up, sit down and win a lot!!!  beer11.gif

Magzy

Well, hate to say it but I am a little tired of it, but if it keeps paying, I have to keep playing...lol

This a.m. was way good 15 years of popo, 800 coke, 1 $25 subway, 2 - 24 hr fitness 90 day memberships and a partridge in a pear tree giggle2.gif

psmint

I keep spinning, but not much winning.   crying10.gif  I really want to grab some Coke rewards, but staying up all night and getting up for work at 5 a.m. is not a good combination.  It would be much better if my work didn't frown on me crawling under my desk occasionally to take a nap!   asleep.gif

Hocky

BAH!  I've given up on getting anything other than pogo passes.  WTG to all the other winners!  cheerleading.gif

pogoaddictforever09

FacebookCharlie

hi11.gif

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is well and lots of spinning still happening...I know there aren't a lot of other prizes out there, although I noticed some ppl ARE winning things other than POGO...I just won a $50 gift card to CHAMPS...not sure if there is one in my area, but I will search and see!!!  I also have won a lot more POGO...grand total now 1102 passes = 275 years 6 months...hard to believe, but was able to give almost all of it away, 30 years to Homer, lots to other ppl on this thread, and of course made the rest as early Christmas presents to fmily and friends.  Like many others its hard to spend money you don't have and I thought hey...if I can get others turned onto POGO, all the better.  I certainly don't need to spend money I don't have.

Anyhow, take care everyone and keep spinning!!!  Game doesn't end until Oct 18th!!!

Tori

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on October 05, 2009, 08:06:19 AM
hi11.gif

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is well and lots of spinning still happening...I know there aren't a lot of other prizes out there, although I noticed some ppl ARE winning things other than POGO...I just won a $50 gift card to CHAMPS...not sure if there is one in my area, but I will search and see!!!  I also have won a lot more POGO...grand total now 1102 passes = 275 years 6 months...hard to believe, but was able to give almost all of it away, 30 years to Homer, lots to other ppl on this thread, and of course made the rest as early Christmas presents to fmily and friends.  Like many others its hard to spend money you don't have and I thought hey...if I can get others turned onto POGO, all the better.  I certainly don't need to spend money I don't have.

Anyhow, take care everyone and keep spinning!!!  Game doesn't end until Oct 18th!!!

WTG Charlie..I happened to be one of those you provided codes for..and I thank ya so much!

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: Tori on October 05, 2009, 11:55:37 AM
WTG Charlie..I happened to be one of those you provided codes for..and I thank ya so much!

hi11.gif

Anytime Tori...I was just reading the Announcements thread where homer gives out pogo codes to the first timers...WOW I am in awe of how he does that....I don't think I'd be able to keep up with all those request...my brain hurts just reading a few....I hope you are doing well....if you need more, please just let me know!!!  hysterical.gif  shocked.gif  no-no.gif  no-no.gif  hysterical.gif  giggle2.gif

Have a great day!!!

JAYREMI

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on October 05, 2009, 11:59:21 AM
hi11.gif

Anytime Tori...I was just reading the Announcements thread where homer gives out pogo codes to the first timers...WOW I am in awe of how he does that....I don't think I'd be able to keep up with all those request...my brain hurts just reading a few....I hope you are doing well....if you need more, please just let me know!!!  hysterical.gif  shocked.gif  no-no.gif  no-no.gif  hysterical.gif  giggle2.gif

Have a great day!!!
can i have a pass please facebookcharlie tease.gif JAY ass.gif

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: JAYREMI on October 05, 2009, 12:24:46 PM
can i have a pass please facebookcharlie tease.gif JAY ass.gif

tease.gif
I don't know...were u a good boy today???   bubblegum.gif

JAYREMI