PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:33:06 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetcakes24

how are yall makeing so many accounts when i make so many it tells me i cant make any more plz help me

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: sweetcakes24 on October 05, 2009, 01:08:38 PM
how are yall makeing so many accounts when i make so many it tells me i cant make any more plz help me

magnifier.gif read the thread...it tells you somewhere along page 60 or so.....there is a trick to using gmail.... camera.gif

JAYREMI

JAYREMI

Quote from: sweetcakes24 on October 05, 2009, 01:08:38 PM
go to page 48 look what nancy3133 says cheesy.gif

FacebookCharlie

psmint

Ditto!!  It even works  blink.gif  Just remember to keep a list of names and e-mails that you have used.  If you're like me --- the mind went a loooong time ago!   lipsrsealed.gif

arieskk

homer i still dont know if im doing this right but tyvm ur mine and heavenlys angel now lol ty for membersips love ya bunches remeber anytime u need pray just holla  tumbsup.gif

Pat

I just won a 3 month pass and it tells me I can't use it.  help.gif

Sorry, that code is not valid for your account.
Please note that Guest Passes and Promo Codes can only be applied once to a screen name.
Please enter another code or sign in with a different screen name.

I've never used codes!!  girls18.gif

Squid

Sorry, Pat... that's happened to me, too.  I put in a code that i know I never used and it came back as invalid.  I bet there are cheaters out there (*GASP*) who have programs randomly entering codes and it stands to reason that they hit on some.  I've lost about 6 codes that way so far.

Check your private messages.  I sent you some more codes.

Pat

Thank you so much Squid but I got it to work. I had to log out first.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Pat on October 06, 2009, 10:37:15 AM
I just won a 3 month pass and it tells me I can't use it.  help.gif

Sorry, that code is not valid for your account.
Please note that Guest Passes and Promo Codes can only be applied once to a screen name.
Please enter another code or sign in with a different screen name.

I've never used codes!!  girls18.gif

Yep, me too. I've lost about 5 codes that way. Now that I am wanting to apply a couple codes to my own account, I wish I had those.

Squid

Quote from: Pat on October 06, 2009, 10:44:48 AM
Thank you so much Squid but I got it to work. I had to log out first.

That's great, Pat, glad it worked.  You can still keep the codes I sent.  Enjoy.

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 06, 2009, 10:54:09 AM
I've lost about 5 codes that way. Now that I want to apply a couple codes to my own account, I wish I had those.

Do I need to send you codes, too, Stinky?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on October 06, 2009, 10:56:04 AM
That's great, Pat, glad it worked.  You can still keep the codes I sent.  Enjoy.

Do I need to send you codes, too, Stinky?

If you have a couple to spare? I wanted to add a year to my own account but I've given them all away to Homer.  hysterical.gif

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 06, 2009, 10:58:18 AM
If you have a couple to spare? I wanted to add a year to my own account but I've given them all away to Homer.  hysterical.gif

I know whatcha mean.  Homer has an insatiable appetite for those codes!

Check your email, hon.  Enjoy.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on October 06, 2009, 11:03:46 AM
I know whatcha mean.  Homer has an insatiable appetite for those codes!

Check your email, hon.  Enjoy.

Awww, thanks Squidly!  Much appreciated.

gator8_24

Quote from: JAYREMI on October 05, 2009, 01:32:07 PM
go to page 48 look what nancy3133 says cheesy.gif

I tried this last night/morning and it didn't work for me so I switched to hushmail.  I got (for me) quite a few 3 mo passes that I gave to H. I had tried in the beginning and I got only a few on my own but last n ight I was lucky or because I wasn't trying to get for myself.

ladygirl99

Anybody Got some passes you can donate, I will like to have some for myself, my husband, and mom, Because I cannot win, Only won 1 pass this morning  crying10.gif.

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: ladygirl99 on October 07, 2009, 07:05:58 AM
Anybody Got some passes you can donate, I will like to have some for myself, my husband, and mom, Because I cannot win, Only won 1 pass this morning  crying10.gif.

check your privates...I just sent u some
beer11.gif elf2.gif

ladygirl99

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on October 07, 2009, 07:33:21 AM
check your privates...I just sent u some
beer11.gif elf2.gif

Got it Thank you Charlie, I'm going to use some of the tips you guys have in here and play fri,sat,sun when I can stay up late cheerleading.gif