PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:26:11 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

psmint

Subway getting stingy with prizes!  Haven't gotten any MCR for 2 weeks!!  crying10.gif  I may have to start drinking soda again - ick!  lol  Still spinning -- getting dizzy...   no-no.gif

Frogchile

I agree the Prizes have started slowing way down.  panic button.gif  But I still keep spinning.

chery24player

Sue

Mayhem and others,

Thank you so very much.

I was able to win a 3 month membership.

Really appreciate this information you shared.

Hugs, Sue

Homer

Quote from: AlpenaMi on October 07, 2009, 07:24:01 PM
Mayhem and others,

Thank you so very much.

I was able to win a 3 month membership.

Really appreciate this information you shared.

Hugs, Sue

check your privates elf2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Sue

You are the bomb!!!

Thanks for the gifts.

More Hugs, Sue  cheesy.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

~buttercup~

did anyone else get a bunch of errors after spinning? at one point i won a one year pogo pass but got an error so i lost it. girls18.gif then i went back got a 3 month pass but lost that one to. 6_6.gif also losts a lot of spins because of errors and the page kept closing. yesterday went on and the page wouldn't even load. wondering did anyone else have those problems?

Squid

I spun the wheel 30 times this morning and only won 3 - 3 mos. passes.  I didn't get any errors.
The prize frequency sure has decreased, though.

disneyland lady

Quote from: ~buttercup~ on October 07, 2009, 10:20:23 PM
did anyone else get a bunch of errors after spinning? at one point i won a one year pogo pass but got an error so i lost it. girls18.gif then i went back got a 3 month pass but lost that one to. 6_6.gif also losts a lot of spins because of errors and the page kept closing. yesterday went on and the page wouldn't even load. wondering did anyone else have those problems?
It really is graphic heavy so clear your cache of cookies before going to the page or at least reboot.

FacebookCharlie

hi11.gif

Hey everyone...how are you all doing?  Well, Ii'm back...read what you all had to say and went in thinking I wasn't going to do well at all and something weird happened....I went back to all of my email account I had already used and used the "once a day" code...and won....not ever time, but damn close!!!  For 100 accounts I got 89 3-month passes...could not believe it!!!  I think, more than anything, it was the timing...I got up arounf 3 am eastern and finished around 4:45 am, I got 1 125 MCR---that was surpring as hell...I thought from the way everyone was talking they were all gone.....oh well, I hope you all are doing well and no real problems....this brought my grand total to 1162 3-month passes = 290.5 years worth of pogo...can you imagine if someone actually put that many on their account?  THANK god I didn't, gracious Homer was able totake a lot off my hands and family and friends and most all the great ppl of this thread.....also thanks to everone who has been able to give away or trade their my coke rewards to me.  It has beeen most helpful in getting Christmas gifts that I otherwise could not afford for my son.  You all are the greatest!!!

Take care & keep spinning!!!
FacebookCharlie  beer11.gif elf2.gif

MsMissy

WEll im so happy that some of you won those passes, as i have never won not 1, but tks to some of the ppl. in this Forum, i have gotten passes. Im so grateful for the 4 ppl. who sent me pases to beable to play for sometime.  I also belong to another site & 1 person in there sent me 2 passes. they are a big site, but i like this 1 much better. Not only for the help, but the laughs i get from reading posts. You guys are the greatest to me.   embrace.gif

Babe9jp

wnn725

has anyone else having trouble  getting their passes in gmail  all of a sudden last night i lost all 5 i had gotten   oh well it was still fun spinning and i was just doing it for a friend as i have mine all topped up   shocked.gif

Squid

I got three new passes in my gmail account this morning.  No problem.

FacebookCharlie

i didn't have any problems with my gmail accounts...you may have to log out and log back in....maybe contact cust serv panic button.gif

arniebear

Quotehas anyone else having trouble  getting their passes in gmail  all of a sudden last night i lost all 5 i had gotten   oh well it was still fun spinning and i was just doing it for a friend as i have mine all topped up

That is the same problem I had with Gmail all that would come through was one pass even though I won more, and it happened several times I just gave up.

roadwarrior

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on October 08, 2009, 07:27:35 AM
For 100 accounts I got 89 3-month passes...could not believe it!!!

How the hell do you keep track of 100 accounts???  I have enough problems keeping track of mine and hubbys...
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 08, 2009, 02:54:11 PM
How the hell do you keep track of 100 accounts???  I have enough problems keeping track of mine and hubbys...

I put the accounts on a spreadsheet and keep it up in an open window while I'm playing the game....goes back to the multi-tasking I did when I worked in an office.  I actually have more than 450 accounts...I just went thru 100 this morning and plan on going through more tonight and tomorrow morning.

beer11.gif elf2.gif