PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:31:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Hello FacebookCharlie and Others,

And I thought I was the only one with OCD...glad to see there are others.

S1lent

roadwarrior

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on October 08, 2009, 03:24:34 PM
I put the accounts on a spreadsheet and keep it up in an open window while I'm playing the game....goes back to the multi-tasking I did when I worked in an office.  I actually have more than 450 accounts...I just went thru 100 this morning and plan on going through more tonight and tomorrow morning.

beer11.gif elf2.gif

Not attempting to be mean or rude or anything BUT

OMG.

What do you do in your spare time?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

pinkpryncess916

SWEET!! won 3 month pass 5 times lol..can i use them all tho?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: pinkpryncess916 on October 08, 2009, 08:45:37 PM
SWEET!! won 3 month pass 5 times lol..can i use them all tho?

Yes, apply all the codes now. They won't be good after the 18th.

silkanjel1

I hope I am doing this right, if not feel free to yell at me LOL Have been down with this stupid cold going round UGH
anyway, I have LOTS of free pogos (3months) and hve given away too many to count, but........
I would like to trade some of what I have left for coke rewards, I have like 12 years worth not on anybodys name, and about 60 years worth on mine, my son, my grandson, my grandsons other gram, friend I have know since high school, friend in Georgia and one in Canada, my sister-in-law, and i thing 2 others are paid up till 2020 somthing, LOL
anyway, i use this name on pogo if I am allowed to ask for a trade, i will try to be as fair as I can, not sure how others are doing it, too sleepy to go through all the posts tonight to see if it says,
Have a great one,

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 08, 2009, 04:47:24 PM
Not attempting to be mean or rude or anything BUT

OMG.

What do you do in your spare time?

hi11.gif

No offense taken...actually this IS my spare time...I used to work 100+ hrs per week and after being laid off in May 2008 I have had nothing but spare time....can't find a job, so might as well create spreadsheets...kinda lame, I know, but it keeps my mind occupied and gives me a way to stay focused on other things....a bit OCD, but it helps me from going crazy..... diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 08, 2009, 08:53:50 PM
Yes, apply all the codes now. They won't be good after the 18th.

Bugger me, I'd better get busy!  panic button.gif

FacebookCharlie

hi11.gif

Well, I reached a milestone this morning topsecret.gif....@ 3:22 am I broke the 300 year mark!!! hysterical.gif  giggle2.gif  hysterical.gif  To date I've won a total of 1216 3-month club pogo passes = 304 years worth of club pogo....is that insane or what???   no-no.gif  shocked.gif  no-no.gif  shocked.gif  no-no.gif

I just can't believe it.....but it HAS happened....funny dancing16.gif , but with 9 days left of the game, I almost want to go for 400 years worth....just kidding....I am happy to be playing a game that ACTUALLY pays off... cheesy.gif  cheesy.gif

Homer check your privates, I'll send you another group of codes....I hope you are still able to give them away!!!

This is one FUN game!!!  cheerleading.gif  cheerleading.gif

Thank you to all of you that have wanted to trade with me & for all of you, JAYREMI   inlove1.gif you are just the biggest sweetheart!!!  And, of course, our wonderful admins  embrace.gif for providing us with the great codes....you are just the most beautiful people!!!  I must be high, I feel all giddy and all..... slap1.gif  slap1.gif

I hope you all are doing well and take care....I'll be talking to you again!!!!

FacebookCharlie  beer11.gif elf2.gif

Sue

I did have a question about the multiple emails you register with SUBWAY.

Do you list your birthday the same?

Do you list your zip code the same each time?

Do you list your name, address, etc etc etc the same each time?

Another question I had was about the amount of time you should wait between trying a different email.

I tried it the other day and it said I already had an email account listed and to use that one.

Thanks, Sue

psmint

Question?  Do the Pogo passes have to be applied to an account before October 18th?  I would think that as long as you claim them before that deadline, you could apply them to an account at any time?  After a 16-hour work day yesterday -- today is a "recovery day"! I know spinning during the day is pretty futile, so maybe I can stay up tonight and win some goodies!!

MsMissy

OMG facebookCharlie, you are so lucky to win that many, considering i havent won 1. lol  WTG girl   
Oh got a question, what does OCD mean?           hi11.gif

Sue

Quote from: MsMissy on October 09, 2009, 07:22:12 AM
  Oh got a question, what does OCD mean?

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)

MsMissy

Quote from: AlpenaMi on October 09, 2009, 07:36:31 AM
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
TY for telling me what those letters meant.    tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: psmint on October 09, 2009, 07:10:52 AM
Question?  Do the Pogo passes have to be applied to an account before October 18th?  I would think that as long as you claim them before that deadline, you could apply them to an account at any time?  After a 16-hour work day yesterday -- today is a "recovery day"! I know spinning during the day is pretty futile, so maybe I can stay up tonight and win some goodies!!

Here is what each and every email they send you says:

============================

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Starts 8/17/09 and ends 10/04/09. Prize Redemption Deadline: 10/18/09 at 10:59:59 PM CT. Must be 13 or older (18 years or older in ME) and legal resident of the 50 U.S. or D.C. For Rules, including prize details, see www.subwayfreshbuzz.com or participating SUBWAY(R) restaurants. For free Game Piece, while supplies last, send name, full address, and a SASE to: "SCRABBLE at SUBWAY(R) Free Game Piece Request", P.O. Box 621, South Bend, IN 46624-0621 (postmarked no later than 10/05/09 and received by 10/09/09). VT residents may omit return postage. Void where prohibited. Third party trademarks used under license.
SCRABBLE, the distinctive game board and letter tiles, and all associated logos are trademarks of Hasbro in the United States and Canada and are used with permission. (C) 2009 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
SUBWAY(R) is a registered trademark of Doctor's Associates Inc.
(C)2009 Doctor's Associates Inc. All rights reserved.

======================

Redeemed doesn't mean claimed, as far as I understand it. Redeemed means used, applied, etc.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on October 09, 2009, 12:08:04 AM
hi11.gif

No offense taken...actually this IS my spare time...I used to work 100+ hrs per week and after being laid off in May 2008 I have had nothing but spare time....can't find a job, so might as well create spreadsheets...kinda lame, I know, but it keeps my mind occupied and gives me a way to stay focused on other things....a bit OCD, but it helps me from going crazy..... diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif

If you ever decide to start washing windows or pulling weeds, give me a holler.  hysterical.gif

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 09, 2009, 08:49:08 AM
If you ever decide to start washing windows or pulling weeds, give me a holler.  hysterical.gif

i like washing windows, but u can keep the weeds  hysterical.gif

JAYREMI

welcome charlie  tumbsup.gif havent played in a few days try tomm am  cheesy.gif any way OCD isnt correct   low blow.gif  should be (OWC) OBSSESIVE WHEEL DISORDER hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif JAY REMI ass.gif

JAYREMI

Quote from: JAYREMI on October 09, 2009, 11:03:59 AM
welcome charlie  tumbsup.gif havent played in a few days try tomm am  cheesy.gif any way OCD isnt correct   low blow.gif  should be (OWC) OBSSESIVE WHEEL DISORDER hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif JAY REMI ass.gif
OWD u know what i meant slap1.gif

FacebookCharlie

low blow.gif

i think I now have OWW  obsessive wheel withdrawal.. shocked.gif no-no.gif shocked.gif

i just tried 1 account with 14 codes and only got 1 club pogo pass  girls18.gif  girls18.gif  crying10.gif  crying10.gif

i just can't take this.... help.gif  panic button.gif  help.gif what am I going to do without this game and these club pogo passes??? cheerleading.gif   cheerleading.gif

i am definately going into withdrawal, ALTHOUGH....McDonald's Monopoly Game IS going good....hmmmmmmm  magnifier.gif  watching you.gif  nono.gif  magnifier.gif   I NEED HELP......I REALLY NEED HELP!!!!    rolleyes.gif tongue.gif  ass.gif  embarrassed.gif

~buttercup~

i finally got in today. for the past few days the page wouldn't load. it was stuck at 81 percent.
went back today and finally got it to load but i didn't win anything though. crying10.gif