PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:32:40 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

Quote from: AlpenaMi on October 09, 2009, 07:07:39 AM
I did have a question about the multiple emails you register with SUBWAY.

Do you list your birthday the same?

Do you list your zip code the same each time?

Do you list your name, address, etc etc etc the same each time?

Another question I had was about the amount of time you should wait between trying a different email.

I tried it the other day and it said I already had an email account listed and to use that one.

Thanks, Sue

PSmint/Alphie-

In case no one's answered your questions-

Use mailinator, google mail, yahoo mail or hotmail to create different email addresses.  I've had to use a different "name" for each subway account I've created but I've been able to use my real bday, home address and zipcode for each account.

any codes won MUST be applied to a pogo account by the 18th-yours, your friends, your mamma's boyfriend's, your spouse's, your best pogo pals account-someone's account-by the 18th or you loose it for good.  Yes you can apply just one or in the case of some I know (not me...) as much as 15 years worth of 3 month passes to your pogo account.

So you can apply as many as you want per account.  And there's many free email servers there you can use to create fake email addresses to keep on playing (though mailinator, google and yahoo email accounts seem the most popular as they are the fastest/easiest to set up-mailinator is the fastest of the three to set up.)

If you have any more ??? feel free to ask
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

roadwarrior

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on October 09, 2009, 11:28:59 PM
low blow.gif

i think I now have OWW  obsessive wheel withdrawal.. shocked.gif no-no.gif shocked.gif

i just tried 1 account with 14 codes and only got 1 club pogo pass  girls18.gif  girls18.gif  crying10.gif  crying10.gif

i just can't take this.... help.gif  panic button.gif  help.gif what am I going to do without this game and these club pogo passes??? cheerleading.gif   cheerleading.gif

i am definately going into withdrawal, ALTHOUGH....McDonald's Monopoly Game IS going good....hmmmmmmm  magnifier.gif  watching you.gif  nono.gif  magnifier.gif   I NEED HELP......I REALLY NEED HELP!!!!    rolleyes.gif tongue.gif  ass.gif  embarrassed.gif

any free codes out there to play mcdonalds?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

silkanjel1

HI all!!!! having a great day yet? ok ok weather sux I know...
ok how bout, are we having fun yet? hubby thinks i have totally lost it, we asch have our own computers, they sit side by side in computer room (3rd bedroom) and I have headset on mine while he has speakers so doesnt get confusing, I sit here reading the site and giggling and he looks at me like I lost my marbles (sshhh dont tell him I lost them in my teens, and really dont wanna find them but ssshhh)
anywho, I went to mickyDs last night dont know if it will help but can give ya the codes I got. Doesnt hurt to try, 2 of them were coke points, but only 25.
here ya go, maybe maybe, cross fingers, toes, eyes whatever ya can cross

Z4Q84GN3W1X
X6JTK8LG359
6ZQDHLT8R71
R2LX75LZBM4
HZ4J7XT4NRN (got fruit & yogurt parfait with this one)
QLB6K2BTKM4

Llike I said before, at least its a worth a try, if they dont work admin can just cut this post.

.... mumbles to self, need to get those siggies to photobucket so can put on here, bottle blonde warping my brain

disneyland lady

Quote from: silkanjel1 on October 10, 2009, 04:49:04 AM
ok how bout, are we having fun yet? hubby thinks i have totally lost it, we asch have our own computers, they sit side by side in computer room (3rd bedroom) and I have headset on mine while he has speakers so doesnt get confusing, I sit here reading the site and giggling and he looks at me like I lost my marbles (sshhh dont tell him I lost them in my teens, and really dont wanna find them but ssshhh)
anywho, I went to mickyDs last night dont know if it will help but can give ya the codes I got. Doesnt hurt to try, 2 of them were coke points, but only 25.

Z4Q84GN3W1X
X6JTK8LG359
6ZQDHLT8R71
R2LX75LZBM4
QLB6K2BTKM4

Llike I said before, at least its a worth a try, if they dont work admin can just cut this post.

.... mumbles to self, need to get those siggies to photobucket so can put on here, bottle blonde warping my brain

Okay, these are McDonalds codes in a Subway thread???????  shocked.gif

FreecellFanny

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 10, 2009, 05:24:25 AM
Okay, these are McDonalds codes in a Subway thread???????  shocked.gif

Wadda ya say we take her out back and beat the crap out of her?  giggle2.gif

Meh, newbie.  embarrassed.gif

Hocky

Quote from: silkanjel1 on October 10, 2009, 04:49:04 AM

Z4Q84GN3W1X
X6JTK8LG359
6ZQDHLT8R71
R2LX75LZBM4
QLB6K2BTKM4

Those show up as already being used....any codes that come from food/beverages are ONE TIME USE only.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on October 10, 2009, 05:29:09 AM

There are several I'd like to round up. Can we take turns?

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 10, 2009, 04:00:07 AM
any free codes out there to play mcdonalds?

the only free McDonald's code I've come across is:

I6L6V4N4T09

this is printed on all the take out bags that McD's has in the southeast...I spoke to one of the managers at my local restaurant and she said that there are actually 6 free codes throughout the country and she stated that she would try to get me the other 5 to pass along to all of you!  She also said that on Sundays in most newspapers with the coupons that come out there would also be another free code, she wasn't sure what ad it would be with, but to be on the lookout for it.

when I have more info I will definately pass it along or create a new thread for this topic.

take care everyone and happy spinning!!! beer11.gif elf2.gif

Sue

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 10, 2009, 03:59:17 AM

In case no one's answered your questions-

If you have any more ??? feel free to ask

I have around ten emails but have only checked three so far.

Will need to check the rest of them as fast as I can.

Thanks, Sue

Squid

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: FreecellFanny on October 10, 2009, 05:29:09 AM

hi11.gif
Hey I haven't been beaten by this group in awhile....can I be on that list?  ass.gif

PLEASE?!?!?!!?  hysterical.gif giggle2.gif hysterical.gif

jarjar

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on October 10, 2009, 04:03:59 PM
hi11.gif
Hey I haven't been beaten by this group in awhile....can I be on that list?  ass.gif

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif low blow.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif and one from Stinker slap1.gif low blow.gif slap1.gif

FacebookCharlie

jarjar

Okay hope that holds ya over or Homer will tell us to take it to the slap shop giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on October 10, 2009, 04:03:59 PM
hi11.gif

I've been remiss. My apologies.  low blow.gif slap1.gif low blow.gif

silkanjel1

white flag.gif
OK OK I messed up, soooo sorry, but if your gonna beat me can I wear the really pretty hot pink cuffs they have out nowadays???? huh? huh? huh?
Or maybe you could use the long feathers??????????     slap1.gif   ass.gif  panic button.gif
After the beating (flogging, smack down whichever ya wanna call it) I should feel much more attentive. LOL

But I am up to having 20 years worth to give away, I already filled 8 accounts of people I already know. Would really like to trade for coke rewards or one of the card games, also just won a $25 champs card last night that I know I will never use. If someone on here can use it, PLEASE let me know I will pass it on.

bubblegum.gif    beer11.gif

cedarstar

I wanted to add my thanks to a job well done. I can proudly say that I have been able to get 4 friends/family members up to close to 3 years. I am up to 5.  cheerleading.gif  I have a few more days left to try and reach the goal of 5 years for them as well..

Again thanks so very much,
Debbie

morbidwiccan

I am very new here and wish to thank everyone for this... i won like 3 years of pogo... Homer thank you for the first code you sent.. again thank you all so very much.. JOYCE

Homer

Quote from: morbidwiccan on October 11, 2009, 09:57:49 PM
I am very new here and wish to thank everyone for this... i won like 3 years of pogo... Homer thank you for the first code you sent.. again thank you all so very much.. JOYCE

your welcome elf2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Quote from: morbidwiccan on October 11, 2009, 09:57:49 PM
What a nice note.  Thanks for saying so.  BTW, I love a morbid wiccan.