PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:02:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

Quote from: SultryEyes on October 14, 2009, 10:53:40 AM
  hi11.gif I am so upset and have not logged on for over a month to try to win some Pogo membership time. I ended up in the hospital with emergency Gall bladder surgery and had to stay for over 4 weeks due to complications. swear2.gif  panic button.gif
How much more time do I have to try to get some wins in?  panic button.gif

help.gif  girls18.gif  Can anyone help me out with a few newer codes or possible winning codes ??  sad.gif  bad mood.gif crying10.gif

I would appreciate any kind of help at this point.  blowkisses.gif  embrace.gif  blink.gif  shy12.gif

read page one of this post, all the details are there.  I think you got 3-4 days left to play.

Ask homer for some in this thread-

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,38161.msg564158.html#msg564158

People have been sending him extra 90 day passes they have won above and beyond what they could possibly use.  If he has any to hand out he'll PM you the codes and instructions.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

ing10

sultryeyes,
It says your in box is full. If you would empty it, then we could send you some passes.

JAYREMI

Quote from: ing10 on October 14, 2009, 11:11:09 AM
sultryeyes,
It says your in box is full. If you would empty it, then we could send you some passes.
YEA low blow.gif inbox full

roadwarrior

if I had any left I'd send them...sorry.  But I'm sure homer has some (or someone else on these boards!)
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

SultryEyes

pumpkin12.gif halloween22.jpg I have checked my inbox but there is nothing in it? I guess I must be doing something wrong?

I appreciate your help anyway.  blink.gif embrace.gif

Homer

Quote from: SultryEyes on October 14, 2009, 06:47:02 PM
pumpkin12.gif halloween22.jpg I have checked my inbox but there is nothing in it? I guess I must be doing something wrong?

I appreciate your help anyway.  blink.gif embrace.gif

you are in the wrong topic for freebies

give me a few minutes then check your privates elf2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Quote from: silent_vinJay on October 14, 2009, 10:44:51 PM

cheerleading.gif. If there someone to play in this site, lets gave them a welcome, then I think that the options takes to be granted that the in a few day there are so many players to try to play in this site.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Hocky

Quote from: Squid on October 15, 2009, 04:06:53 AM
I couldn't have said it better myself.

Awww Squidly! Be nice to our out of the country friend!  giggle2.gif

Perhaps they should have remained silent as their name indicated.  If you are going to come to an English speaking board, then speak English for pete's sake!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: silkanjel1 on October 13, 2009, 08:42:30 PM
<poking head in door> lipsrsealed.gif
looking left then right  watching you.gif
PHEW noones looking!
runs to corner, sits down and tries to be quiet and not seen.  blink.gif

watching you.gif

FacebookCharlie

hi11.gif

Hi everyone....is it safe to come out yet?   stop.gif

After reading what's been going on with questions and answers, I was afraid to stick my head out, knowing how I got started off here.... swear2.gif  diablo.gif

But I hope all is better now?   inlove1.gif  blowkisses.gif  cheerleading.gif

Homer...how are you with pogo passes?  Do you need anymore?  I won a few more on the game last night, brought my total to 1347 = 336 years 9 months--I've got a reserve right now of 35 years or so....don't need that much, but I have been hooking more friend and family up with pogo...just wasn't sure if you needed more or not.

I'm sorry to hear about what went down with shoppingforme, she seemed like she had a really good head on her shoulders....guess she was just really having a bad day.  white flag.gif

Take care everyone,

FacebookCharlie  beer11.gif elf2.gif

Stinkerbell

Shoppingforme is a clear example of why they tell you not to go off your meds without a doctors supervision. 

Hocky

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 15, 2009, 08:53:00 AM
Shoppingforme is a clear example of why they tell you not to go off your meds without a doctors supervision. 

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif true dat Stinkums!

SultryEyes

hi11.gif Hello Everyone! I am so sorry to come and ask so many questions, but I am having some issues with the inbox. 2 people told me it was full and had no message in it. Then Homer sent me a mesage and it showe 100% full. panic button.gif  help.gif My question is , do I have to delete each message I get or can I save them somehow. help.gif

girls18.gif  6_6.gif I am not too computer smart for an old  fart.gif.  LOL!!

blowkisses.gif I am so glad I found this site, everyone seems so sweet and nice. Thank you for bearing up with me.  embrace.gif  beer11.gif bulgarian.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: SultryEyes on October 15, 2009, 10:02:09 AM
hi11.gif Hello Everyone! I am so sorry to come and ask so many questions, but I am having some issues with the inbox. 2 people told me it was full and had no message in it. Then Homer sent me a mesage and it showe 100% full. panic button.gif  help.gif My question is , do I have to delete each message I get or can I save them somehow. help.gif

girls18.gif  6_6.gif I am not too computer smart for an old  fart.gif.  LOL!!

blowkisses.gif I am so glad I found this site, everyone seems so sweet and nice. Thank you for bearing up with me.  embrace.gif  beer11.gif bulgarian.gif

You can only have 50 messages in your inbox and there is no way to save them. You'll have to delete the messages to make room in the box.

SultryEyes

embrace.gif Thank you stinkerbell! I appreciate your help!  beer11.gif

inlove1.gif The pic...lol!! Those eyes a mezmerizing blowkisses.gif

psmint

Sultry -- I know I had the same problem when I had less than 25 posts.  My inbox was full with only 1 message in it.  Try going into other venues through this site (i.e. tv time, fun & games, etc) to get your posts over 25.  I think that will take care of the message problem.

Only a few more days of spinning and not winning.....where's the MCR'S??? Dag-gum-it! LOL

Stinkerbell

Quote from: SultryEyes on October 15, 2009, 10:13:47 AM
embrace.gif Thank you stinkerbell! I appreciate your help!  beer11.gif

inlove1.gif The pic...lol!! Those eyes a mezmerizing blowkisses.gif

You're welcome! And yes... I am going to change him soon, well THIS pic anyway. I have another really nice shot of him.

FacebookCharlie

I concur....once u get u'r 25 posts, PM's will come a lot more.... camera.gif

SultryEyes

hi11.gif  I really hate to ask for any pogo memberships again, but Homer was very sweet to send me some last night. But I should have kept my big mouth closed  lipsrsealed.gif. I mentioned it to my sister and her boyfriend and they asked if I could ask for a few for them, since they are running out of their membership. shy12.gif
I really should get  low blow.gif for opening my mouth. But they are in their senior years and on disability.

If there is anyone kind enough to spare some membership time, I would gratefully appreciated it. blowkisses.gif
It would be ashame to lose all that hard work and time not to be able to use them up. I will pay forward for anyone who can help me with this.

I could donate to one of your favorite charities in honor of someone dear to you. This is all I can offer at this time for your generosity.  embrace.gif   blowkisses.gif    love33.gif girls22.gif

Homer

Quote from: SultryEyes on October 15, 2009, 12:38:58 PM
hi11.gif  I really hate to ask for any pogo memberships again, but Homer was very sweet to send me some last night. But I should have kept my big mouth closed  lipsrsealed.gif. I mentioned it to my sister and her boyfriend and they asked if I could ask for a few for them, since they are running out of their membership. shy12.gif
I really should get  low blow.gif for opening my mouth. But they are in their senior years and on disability.

If there is anyone kind enough to spare some membership time, I would gratefully appreciated it. blowkisses.gif
It would be ashame to lose all that hard work and time not to be able to use them up. I will pay forward for anyone who can help me with this.

I could donate to one of your favorite charities in honor of someone dear to you. This is all I can offer at this time for your generosity.  embrace.gif   blowkisses.gif    love33.gif girls22.gif

check your privates  elf2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!