PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:02:48 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

SultryEyes

girls22.gif love33.gif love30.gif  Homer! You are such a sweetheart and angel  angel19.gif! I better watch myself..lol..  My hubby will be looking in from the outside.  LOL!!   giggle2.gif  lipsrsealed.gif  hysterical.gif   hysterical.gif
Is there a charity that I can send a donation to for this favor? Least thing I can do for you!   embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: SultryEyes on October 15, 2009, 12:52:44 PM
girls22.gif love33.gif love30.gif  Homer! You are such a sweetheart and angel  angel19.gif! I better watch myself..lol..  My hubby will be looking in from the outside.  LOL!!   giggle2.gif  lipsrsealed.gif  hysterical.gif   hysterical.gif
Is there a charity that I can send a donation to for this favor? Least thing I can do for you!   embrace.gif

You can also make a donation to this site. There's a link on the main page to PayPal.

roadwarrior

For those of you who have won non pogo passes from subway (like a subway gift card, 90 day pass to 24 hour fitness, scrabble slam cards) have you actually gotten them?  Do you believe you'll get them?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

SultryEyes

tumbsup.gif Thank you, I had no idea there was  donation to the site. I will see how much I can send at the end of the month to help.. Much appreciated Stinkerbell.

giggle2.gif Told ya I was neew to the site, have alot to learn..lol   hysterical.gif  vacation8.gif dog87.gif

Tinksfeisty

I had no clue they had memberships to get there.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: SultryEyes on October 15, 2009, 01:02:36 PM
tumbsup.gif Thank you, I had no idea there was  donation to the site. I will see how much I can send at the end of the month to help.. Much appreciated Stinkerbell.

giggle2.gif Told ya I was neew to the site, have alot to learn..lol   hysterical.gif  vacation8.gif dog87.gif
hi11.gif

I had to call the subway game's cust serv to ask about those prizes and they said YES they will ALL be mailed out AFTER the contest officially ends...it may take as much as 6 to 8 weeks before we receive anything, just make sure that whatever email address you have for the prizes also has a viable snail mail/PHYSICAL address for it to be sent to!!!!  The cust serv rep was trying to make it very clear that they need a PHYSICAL address for everything to be sent out!!!

Sorry for the all caps, but that is how they told me!!!

I hope this helps!!
FacebookCharlie  beer11.gif elf2.gif

JuanJesus

sad.gif
I used all my email accounts.. (like 7)
why i have so many? i do not know....

well they all turned out to be losers =\
guess its just the luck of the draw.

roadwarrior

Thanks facebookcharlie for the info, I was wondering when they would be sent out

Zed36

Hi
I am new to this forum...thanks for the Subway codes
I have like a nice club pogo account.. cheesy.gif

I still know i am a newbie
if anyone does not need the (Coke points) won
could you pm me the codes

Thanks!!
Have a great day  popcorn2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Loose-Wheel on October 16, 2009, 08:44:30 AM
Hi
I am new to this forum...thanks for the Subway codes
I have like a nice club pogo account.. cheesy.gif

I still know i am a newbie
if anyone does not need the (Coke points) won
could you pm me the codes

Thanks!!
Have a great day  popcorn2.gif

Welcome!

So you're saying you don't need Pogo codes, just Coke Rewards?

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 16, 2009, 08:50:20 AM
Welcome!

So you're saying you don't need Pogo codes, just Coke Rewards?

Sounds like it to me.

roadwarrior

Quote from: Squid on October 16, 2009, 08:53:00 AM
  Sounds like it to me.

I'm still looking for coke points my self (sorry all, not meaning to be a mooch here) but I'm being cheap this year with Christmas presents.  Making everyone I know give me coke points.  If anyone here has any they want to send me I'll love it very much as well.

What I'm doing with cokepoints is buy magazine subscriptions for a couple people but mainly some AMC movie tickets they have  and hand them out at Christmas.

ladycluv

if you have any more pogo passes could use some please thank u ladycluv

Stinkerbell

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 16, 2009, 10:07:29 AM
I'm still looking for coke points my self (sorry all, not meaning to be a mooch here) but I'm being cheap this year with Christmas presents.  Making everyone I know give me coke points.  If anyone here has any they want to send me I'll love it very much as well.

What I'm doing with cokepoints is buy magazine subscriptions for a couple people but mainly some AMC movie tickets they have  and hand them out at Christmas.

I don't consider that cheap at all. It's being money-wise. Some of the best gifts I've given are actually prizes or things I've gotten for free. It's a win-win sitchyashun!

Zed36

I would like some Coke Reward Points please

i have about 10 years of Club pogo

if I get anymore codes I will hold on to them (Club pogo's)

thanks

disneyland lady

Quote from: Zed36 on October 16, 2009, 12:29:57 PM
I would like some Coke Reward Points please

i have about 10 years of Club pogo

if I get anymore codes I will hold on to them (Club pogo's)

thanks

Can I get a new car? I am thinking a Porche but will settle for a Corvette. You have more free pogo than most of us and this thread is about Club Pogo not Coke.

roadwarrior

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 16, 2009, 01:23:50 PM
Can I get a new car? I am thinking a Porche but will settle for a Corvette. You have more free pogo than most of us and this thread is about Club Pogo not Coke.

I ended up with 10 years of pogo myself....and thats after pawning off about 8-10 years worth of pogo to everyone I know in pogo land and family that plays.  Then when I couldn't hand off what I was winning to strangers in pogo land I started giving them all to homer.

I know this thread is about subway and club pogo, but we're simply asking that if anyone wins mycokepoints from subway (or has coke reward points for any reason)  and for some reason doesn't want them there's plenty of us here to take them off their hands.

I was saving up mycokepoints to buy everyone I know a years worth of pogo and up till the subway contest, I was halfway there.  Now my goal is to be able to give everyone one of those amc movie tickets the coke site has and frankly I want to put out as little cash as possible this Christmas (Santa's Christmas fund got raided to fix the transmission in his sleigh) and I really, really am trying to avoid paying cash to make sure I can give everyone in my family a AMC movie ticket.  I need at least 9 and have gotten 5, almost 6.

Good luck-I think theres about a day left

Zed36

crying10.gif I ment no offence to the post..
I just thought some poeple would not want/like
the Coke reward points

hi11.gif... tumbsup.gif

SultryEyes

hi11.gif Hello once again. I have been blessed by Homer with some passes, but I would like to see if anyone else may have some they can spare? shy12.gif I have a few friends that would like some passes and did not know about the Scrabble game. no-no.gif
If anyone has some to share before they run out of time, I can distribute them amongst several of people on a charitable site I volunteer on.  embarrassed.gif. These are people who are disabled   nurse.gif and spend alot of time on the computer and play regular pogo. Once they heard about the free passes they were  shocked.gif They have been a few asking for Pogo Memberships and I know they would be put to good use. cheerleading.gif dancing16.gif.  I did not make any promises, but I would love to surprized them with some memberships.

I am the type of person who hates to see good things got to waste and put a smile on someones faces. tumbsup.gif  blink.gif

Thank you for your consideration in helping put some smiles on these peoples faces.  love33.gif girls22.gif santamail.gif