PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:08:12 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: SultryEyes on October 16, 2009, 03:32:30 PM
hi11.gif Hello once again. I have been blessed by Homer with some passes, but I would like to see if anyone else may have some they can spare? shy12.gif I have a few friends that would like some passes and did not know about the Scrabble game. no-no.gif
If anyone has some to share before they run out of time, I can distribute them amongst several of people on a charitable site I volunteer on.  embarrassed.gif. These are people who are disabled   nurse.gif and spend alot of time on the computer and play regular pogo. Once they heard about the free passes they were  shocked.gif They have been a few asking for Pogo Memberships and I know they would be put to good use. cheerleading.gif dancing16.gif.  I did not make any promises, but I would love to surprized them with some memberships.

I am the type of person who hates to see good things got to waste and put a smile on someones faces. tumbsup.gif  blink.gif

Thank you for your consideration in helping put some smiles on these peoples faces.  love33.gif girls22.gif santamail.gif

SultryEyes, your inbox is full...please delete that message so I can send u some codes...thanks

SultryEyes

blowkisses.gif FacebookCharlie! I appreciate it! Thank you so very much and this will put many smiles on many faces. embrace.gif bulgarian.gif angel19.gif girls22.gif

jarjar

Quote from: SultryEyes on October 16, 2009, 05:23:34 PM
blowkisses.gif FacebookCharlie! I appreciate it! Thank you so very much and this will put many smiles on many faces. embrace.gif bulgarian.gif angel19.gif girls22.gif
So many kind hearted people here. And so many happy faces 6_6.gif

Homer

Quote from: SultryEyes on October 16, 2009, 05:23:34 PM

did you get the ones I sent today?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SultryEyes

tumbsup.gif Hi Homer, yes I did and I thank you from the bottom of my  love33.gif. I always love to help others and when there is so many on your site who are so friendly . kind  and generous.  embrace.gif I make me feel so good knowing there are still some people on this earth that will and can help to make someone else smile.  blink.gif  beer11.gif bulgarian.gif .

angel19.gif Your a true angel Homer. Bless you!!

SultryEyes

hi11.gif Hi FacebookCharlie. All clear!  Thanks alot. So far I have made 10 people happy with some membership time. coffee.gif

Thanks to Homer and some others, I could have not done it without you!!  embrace.gif blowkisses.gif

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: SultryEyes on October 16, 2009, 07:01:45 PM
hi11.gif Hi FacebookCharlie. All clear!  Thanks alot. So far I have made 10 people happy with some membership time. coffee.gif

Thanks to Homer and some others, I could have not done it without you!!  embrace.gif blowkisses.gif

check your privates  take care  beer11.gif elf2.gif

silkanjel1

hello hello,
I STILL HAVE  a litle ovr 6 years of free time, would love to trade for coke rewards, or donate the rest,,
thids name at pogo, yahoo and aol/aim mesengers. Its 107 am here will be on aout another let me kno

shirl

Shanarama

I would love some some 3 month passes if anyone has any leftover. I got one pass given to me, and I have to say I love club pogo! Thanks in advance! hi11.gif

Zed36

Homer,
I thank you for the (Pogo Codes)

tumbsup.gif  Thanks

this place is Kewl!!

One Question?

Why can't I PM people?
do I need a certain amount of posts?

popcorn2.gif....Umm pop corm

SultryEyes

hi11.gif Zed, I am fairly new here, but I was told you have ot have 25 posts before you can PM someone.  tumbsup.gif  shy12.gif

Have a good night all I am getting very  yawn.gif on my pain meds.   giggle2.gif  hysterical.gif  yawn.gif  vacation63.gif

Squid

Only two more days (Saturday and Sunday - 10/17, 10/18) to put in those codes!  Good luck everyone.

Homer

Quote from: SultryEyes on October 16, 2009, 07:01:45 PM

do you need more passes?

looks like I am going to have A LOT leftover

who me?

I have a memorial to go to in a few minutes. After I get back I'll tell a few friends of mine I gave two years too because I was stretching them out between friends and family and have them come here if thats o.k Homer.

Homer

Quote from: who me? on October 17, 2009, 08:24:54 AM
I have a memorial to go to in a few minutes. After I get back I'll tell a few friends of mine I gave two years too because I was stretching them out between friends and family and have them come here if thats o.k Homer.

How about I send you a boat load and you can give them to whoever you want?

_Dragonfly_

Any  "leftovers" Homer??  If so, thank you!!! blowkisses.gif

Homer

SultryEyes

embrace.gif Sure Homer, I would take whatever your big heart desires. blowkisses.gif

I work with disabled adults and children, so this would be a blessing for them while they are on their laptops during their treatments and admissions..

They will not got to waste at ll. blink.gif
My motto is : ***** As I live each day, may I do my part.
And to make a difference & touch just one heart.
Each day it is my goal, to bring smiles & laughter into a soul.*****

So you have been a sweetheart in my eyes and a very generous soul  l2.gif and a true gentleman.   embrace.gif from all those you have made happy!

Ivy Nite

Hello!  I just wanted to say thank you all for sharing the codes.  In addition to the hundred or so letters I bought on the cups these came in real handy for my family and myself.  I'm new to this forum, been a Pogo member for a little over a year.  I won 6 years for me, 3 & 1/2 for my significant other and 3 & 1/2 for my mother as well.  Still trying to help out my aunt and uncle with their account so wish us luck!  Again thank you from my family and myself it is so sweet of you to share your information with everyone this way.  I wish you all the best of luck in your Pogo games and badges!!!   cheerleading.gif   cheesy.gif

Homer

Quote from: SultryEyes on October 17, 2009, 08:55:37 AM
embrace.gif Sure Homer, I would take whatever your big heart desires. blowkisses.gif

I work with disabled adults and children, so this would be a blessing for them while they are on their laptops during their treatments and admissions..

They will not got to waste at ll. blink.gif
My motto is : ***** As I live each day, may I do my part.
And to make a difference & touch just one heart.
Each day it is my goal, to bring smiles & laughter into a soul.*****

So you have been a sweetheart in my eyes and a very generous soul  l2.gif and a true gentleman.   embrace.gif from all those you have made happy!

check your privates