PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:56:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: Ivy Nite on October 17, 2009, 09:20:23 AM
Hello!  I just wanted to say thank you all for sharing the codes.  In addition to the hundred or so letters I bought on the cups these came in real handy for my family and myself.  I'm new to this forum, been a Pogo member for a little over a year.  I won 6 years for me, 3 & 1/2 for my significant other and 3 & 1/2 for my mother as well.  Still trying to help out my aunt and uncle with their account so wish us luck!  Again thank you from my family and myself it is so sweet of you to share your information with everyone this way.  I wish you all the best of luck in your Pogo games and badges!!!   cheerleading.gif   cheesy.gif

check your privates I just sent you a bunch of memberships

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Ivy Nite

Thank you so very much Homer!!!  If there is anyway I could help you out sometime please let me know.  I'm usually quiet, but I got my hand into a few things online so always around busy doing something.  (If not at my kids ballgames or practices, doctors that sort of thing.)  Hugs! 

roadwarrior

Quote from: SultryEyes on October 16, 2009, 05:23:34 PM
blowkisses.gif FacebookCharlie! I appreciate it! Thank you so very much and this will put many smiles on many faces. embrace.gif bulgarian.gif angel19.gif girls22.gif

you need to have 25 posts before anyone can send you any spare passes other than homer.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

SultryEyes

hi11.gif Thank you Road Warrior  tumbsup.gif  I am so very happy I stumbled across this site, so many here are extremely friendly and patient with the newbies.  lipstick.gif blowkisses.gif  embrace.gif  giggle2.gif.

How can I ever thank Homer! He's a sweetie halloween23.gif party15a.gif cat64.gif

Shanarama

Thanks so much Homer for the passes! Words can't express how thankful I am. You're so awesome...hugs! dancing16.gif

Homer

Quote from: ShanBeck on October 17, 2009, 12:27:39 PM
Thanks so much Homer for the passes! Words can't express how thankful I am. You're so awesome...hugs! dancing16.gif

your welcome elf2.gif

ladygirl99

Today is the last day, I will like some memberships please, Would like to gift my two brothers Thanks cheerleading.gif

CheesPtrc

bills41

undecided.gif
Homer,
Another thank you for the passes sent my way.  Have there been other times that Pogo passes have been given away?  Do you think Subway will do it again?  Its really a nice comp for pogo lovers.

SASSYMOMMIE

HI...I just found this amazing site tonight!! What took me so long??? Any chance you have any left over Homer?? I promise to be an active member. LOL! TIA

Thanks for letting me share in the POGO madness!

Homer

Quote from: SASSYMOMMIE on October 17, 2009, 06:41:32 PM
HI...I just found this amazing site tonight!! What took me so long??? Any chance you have any left over Homer?? I promise to be an active member. LOL! TIA

Thanks for letting me share in the POGO madness!

Sorry, I'm fresh out unless someone sends me more. You can still play the subway game and try to win some. The contest ends tomorrow. See page 1 of this thread for more details.

melvs2play

hi there i would like to be able to donate some passes Homer how do i do that?

melvs2play

homer if you could send me something and tell me how to get these passes to you i would love to be able to share cheerleading.gif beer11.gif

Homer

Quote from: melvs2play on October 17, 2009, 07:38:50 PM
hi there i would like to be able to donate some passes Homer how do i do that?

email them to homer@pogocheats.net

Pugs59

i've been trying to get this to work for me but for some reason it won't work can anyone help as to why it won't work for me,,,,,,,,,would have love to have won some of these passes for my family

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: Pugs59 on October 17, 2009, 08:06:34 PM
i've been trying to get this to work for me but for some reason it won't work can anyone help as to why it won't work for me,,,,,,,,,would have love to have won some of these passes for my family

hi11.gif
check your privates!!!  beer11.gif elf2.gif

Sue

I won a 125 coke rewards that I will not use.

I know ROADWARRIOR was asking for extras, if possible.

Email me if you would like it.

And if anyone has anySUBWAY passes left.... well I would be a happy camper.

Hugs, Sue

Zed36

Quote from: AlpenaMi on October 17, 2009, 11:05:42 PM
I won a 125 coke rewards that I will not use.

I know ROADWARRIOR was asking for extras, if possible.

Email me if you would like it.

And if anyone has anySUBWAY passes left.... well I would be a happy camper.

Hugs, Sue

Sue I would like your coke points

I have some 3-m Pogo Passes!!
PM me...

Sue

Roadwarrior was sent the coke rewards point already in his privates.

If I get any new ones today I will post and it will be first come first served.

Hugs, Sue

danceliner

just tryed to reg in subway but im in uk so i have not got a zip code i would so love to win passes
is there anyway around this