PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:02:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Subway - You could win Club Pogo Passes

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

Quote from: danceliner on October 18, 2009, 02:59:10 AM
just tryed to reg in subway but im in uk so i have not got a zip code i would so love to win passes
is there anyway around this

Don't mean to be mean here but if you read the subway thread we'd told people in Canada and overseas how to go around this-but in case you missed it-

When it asks you for an address and/or zip code-

Look up ANY hotel/motel/business in the US.  Use that zip code. When/if your asked for an address, use that hotel/motel/business for an address. 

Problem solved.

alpenami-

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU  My kids are going to love the movie tickets. 

Reason I'm working so hard trying to get them/get my cokerewards is Santa had to raid both his savings account and Christmas fund clean to get the fuel pump in Mrs. Claus's sleigh fixed, then had to be raided again after a fuel injector in Santa's sleigh went out. 

I'm trying to get movie tickets because it's a traidtion in my family to go out to the movies on Christmas day and I was saddened we might not be able to do it this year but when I saw the AMC passes on cokerewards, I though yea!!!  We can still do this and the kids won't have to know I didn't pay for them.  If they knew I was doing this they'd call me cheap.  I'm calling myself smart.

Thank you so much for getting me a little bit closer to getting enough tickets!!  And thanks to everyone who's been helping me out getting bonus coke rewards.  I've still got a bunch to enter I got from my coworkers.

Thanks again everyone!!
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Sue

Quote from: danceliner on October 18, 2009, 02:59:10 AM
just tryed to reg in subway but im in uk so i have not got a zip code i would so love to win passes
is there anyway around this.

Wal-Mart (But use your name here instead.)
1180 M 32 W
Alpena, MI 49707
(989) 354-0830

I looked up the local Walmart store here in Alpena.

Feel free to use their address, phone number and zip code.

Hope that helps, Sue

SultryEyes

hi11.gif I wanted to thank Homer, Facebook Charlie,  RoadWarrior and a few others for their generous contributions of ClubPogo months for the disabled and ill children and adults who spend days and months in the hospital for treatments. shy12.gif

This has meant alot to them and will help to pass the time during the long hours of laying in the beds and getting dialysis. nurse.gif ill12.gif

You all have been their  angel19.gif angel19.gif and heroes. july4th_33.gif sparkler.gif july4th_35.gif
Thank you all again!!! embrace.gif  embrace.gif  embrace.gif  embrace.gif

Squid

Hi, gang.

I've won a 90 day membership at 24 Hour Fitness.  There are none in my area and I'm willing to trade for coke rewards.  I need 90 points to get something I'd like.  If you're interested, please PM me.  Thanks and good luck, all!

Sq

ladygirl99

I need ten pogo codes for family, I have 125 coke points for trade PM me and let me know thanks

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: ladygirl99 on October 18, 2009, 10:53:45 AM
I need ten pogo codes for family, I have 125 coke points for trade PM me and let me know thanks

hi11.gif

ladygirl99  I would love to trade with u but your messages are full...inbox that is...

SultryEyes

hi11.gif Hello,

I have a question about the codes. Someone sent me very generously some 9 month passes. My question is does it show a different color in you account billing as red or a diffrent color so you know how much membership you may have on your account. help.gif  shy12.gif

I wanted to give evenly to others that so many was nice here to help put smiles on ill childrens face. embrace.gif

Thanks! blowkisses.gif  embrace.gif  blink.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: SultryEyes on October 18, 2009, 11:42:12 AM
hi11.gif Hello,

I have a question about the codes. Someone sent me very generously some 9 month passes. My question is does it show a different color in you account billing as red or a diffrent color so you know how much membership you may have on your account. help.gif  shy12.gif

I wanted to give evenly to others that so many was nice here to help put smiles on ill childrens face. embrace.gif

Thanks! blowkisses.gif  embrace.gif  blink.gif

It's complicated, but I'm going to try to walk your though how to check to see how much pogo time you have left on each account-

First-try this link-

https://account.ea.com/common/login.do?locale=en_US&site=er&parsid=4512670

Sign in with whatever pogo name/password you want to check.    You'll have to enter the password twice (when you get the second screen where you have to reenter the password, reenter the password and hit enter) and then click on the button that says subscription info and then scroll about 2/3 of the way down.  There it will list how many passes you have and how long each pass is good for and how much time is left ect.

Now if that link above doesn't work-

Bear with me here, it's long:

Go to your pogo home page.  Click on the help button next to sign in.  On the left hand side, in the yellow boxes it will say:  My account.  Click there.  Log in using the name you want to log in with.  Then when the page comes up, click on the same my account button again.  On the page that comes up-sign in using the account/password you want to check.  Click sign in.  Renter the password for the account and hit the enter key.  Then click the blue button that says subscription info.  Far right hand side.  It will be in a blue box with white lettering.  Then scroll down.  There you'll find out how many passes the account has, how long each pass is good for and how much time you have left of the pass pogo is currently using.

Hope this helps!
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

ladygirl99

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on October 18, 2009, 11:16:44 AM
hi11.gif

ladygirl99  I would love to trade with u but your messages are full...inbox that is...

Ok let me clear it out :)

ladygirl99

I won another 125 coke points, Could use another 10 pogo codes Thanks

danceliner

ty all for your help i managed to get 3x3month passes
will try another email add later  but thanks again

ladygirl99

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on October 18, 2009, 11:16:44 AM
hi11.gif

If you have 20 pogo codes to give I will go ahead send you both of the 125 coke reward points I have Thanks

Pugs59

ty so very much FacebookCharlie my family will be so thankful to you for them thanks again

SultryEyes

whistle.gif Thank you so very much for the explaination RoadWarrior! It was easy and a great big help! blowkisses.gif
I am really starting to learning the ropes here and thanks to all that have put up with me and trying to help a fairly new newbie. girl5.gif  embarrassed.gif
You ladies and gents are the best group I have come across in a very long time  party8a.gif    fan4.gif I have become a BIG fan here!!! giggle2.gif

ladygirl99

Thanks Jewel elf2.gif

Jewel

ladygirl99

Quote from: Jewel on October 18, 2009, 12:57:53 PM
Ok, emailing you right now.   blowkisses.gif

Ok I sent your coke reward points to your email, Also My pm box is open on here Thanks

Jewel